Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (78766 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by chinanu123(f): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:
Even in the midst of oppression, the dude is still in high spirit. No amount of intimidation will quench this spirit.

It is inborn, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Chimdiebere(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
26 more years to go. Idiot
O-F-E-M-M-A-N-U SPOTTED! M O T H E R F U C K E R! Era babukoi there! nwo FULANI!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by chinanu123(f): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
26 more years to go. Idiot

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Chimdiebere(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
See this ipob wey dey deceive themselves....
biafra can never happen and even if it does you guys will suffer it last with the killing of each other and then lust for power of you all..... You guys depend on oil and I won't be surprise if you start drinking the oil as your food.......ipob sucks
Fool you like man made nation eh?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Caleycash(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
jayAjoku:
Funny thing is if the Biafra comes the so called supporters will watch with their own eyes as things won't change instead a battle of greed will ensue Nnamdi kanu will disappear into the shadows and the men behind the curtains will start their rule ...... NNAMDI is just a puppet.

“Men change their rulers willingly, hoping to better themselves, and this hope leads them to take up arms against him who rules. But in this, they are deceived, because they afterwards discover they have gone from bad to worse.” NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI
E no concern you, aproko... make we get the Biafra first, shey no be ur Biafra, intelligent idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Billygee2u: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:
Even in the midst of oppression, the dude is still in high spirit. No amount of intimidation will quench this spirit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Billygee2u: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
prince985:
i love dis man with my life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Caleycash(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Yyeske:
That eediot will be hanged for felony, Ipobians should go organise a jailbreak
you are just mad, Yaba left!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Chimdiebere(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba mualims are very angry about this picture. It pains us so much to see kanu in high spirits. Why can't kanu just hate Biafra the way we hate oduduwa. So that our fulani rulers can rule our skulls in peace.
AN ENEMY OF FREEDOM IS A HAPPY SLAVE! Happy slave spotted!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Mockinbird: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
only time will tell
Who can say where the road goes? Its Only Time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Caleycash(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Billyonaire:
Who used that broken phone to snap our 'dilector'. The guy is actually eating free food and enjoying free life without recession effect courtesy of stupid ' Federer gowmen'.

But I hope Ikechukwu is not fucking his wife at London in his absence. Those boys are not to be 'tlusted'.

Na joke i dey oh.
Eh make im fuckam Wella no b new thing na una bring am for naija , by the way which people Bleep married women than Yorubas?!, I know alot of them, Bunch of Adulterous people...(Born fuckers!!!)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by ikbnice(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:

The first time I met him one on one in UK, I was amazed by his intelligence. The dude is loaded upstairs.
that accounts for why he has been able go this far without fear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by discusant: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Any human being who doesn't like freedom for Nnamdi Kanu while Boko-Haram convicts have been freed, that human being must be an slowpoke. That person is more fit to be a slave than a free born.

Nnamdi Kanu has not killed anybody, didn't acquire arms to fight Nigeria, only offence of Kanu is that he is from the tribe of second class citizens of Nigeria who are now asking for freedom from Nigeria peacefully or another bigger war for freedom of Igbo follows soon.

Quote me and go to hell fire, no 72 virgins for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by hotwax: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Please let these people go if they want. I am an Odua son sha...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by chinanu123(f): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2016
ikbnice:
that accounts for why he has been able go this far without fear.

My dear, you need to listen to this guy. Some people insulting him thinks that he's a clown. Even me, I use to think that he's a tout but after speaking with him one on one mehn I hv to apologise.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Victorvexz(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:

My dear, you need to listen to this guy. Some people insulting him thinks that he's a clown. Even me, I use to think that he's a tout but after speaking with him one on one mehn I hv to apologise.
He is a good orator, he will sweet talk u to believe anything. That is how people who want to brainwash behave. I have watched hundreds of his videos on YouTube, and it's all full of sweet talks and fallacy, it's so full of things he can't achieve. He is basically a fraud, Feasting on the genuine frustration of Igbo youths to propagate his Biafra ideology as a solution to their problems, but in real sense, it's not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Victorvexz(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2016
discusant:
Any human being who doesn't like freedom for Nnamdi Kanu while Boko-Haram convicts have been freed, that human being must be an slowpoke. That person is more fit to be a slave than a free born.

Nnamdi Kanu has not killed anybody, didn't acquire arms to fight Nigeria, only offence of Kanu is that he is from the tribe of second class citizens of Nigeria who are now asking for freedom from Nigeria peacefully or another bigger war for freedom of Igbo follows soon.

Quote me and go to hell fire, no 72 virgins for you.
Damn, I wish wish u igbos start another big war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by chinanu123(f): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Victorvexz:

He is a good orator, he will sweet talk u to believe anything. That is how people who want to brainwash behave. I have watched hundreds of his videos on YouTube, and it's all full of sweet talks and fallacy, it's so full of things he can't achieve. He is basically a fraud, Feasting on the genuine frustration of Igbo youths to propagate his Biafra ideology as a solution to their problems, but in real sense, it's not.

No! no! Pls, don't underrate this kind of people anywhere any time. Do you know that it was USA that trained Osama Binladen, for the fact that he later became a terrorist does not mean that he's not erudite that's the angle I am talking from. Nothing like brainwash here. If you are not intelligent, you can't do what he's doing simple.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by discusant: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Victorvexz:

Damnnnnn.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : No superpower shall support Islamists of Nigeria in a new fight to dissolve dysfunctional Nigeria.

Quote me and go to hell, no 72 virgins; no cheap cash from crude oil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Izonpikin:
why you hate the man like this?

I hope you aren't a bigot?
In Nnamdi Kanu's numerous radio diatribes, he consistently called for a genocide against all Nigerians opposed to his Biafran project. I hope this answers your question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by basadenet: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2016
This Government has made kanu a hero.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by discusant: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Chimdiebere:
AN ENEMY OF FREEDOM IS A HAPPY SLAVE! Happy slave spotted!

Yaribawa Muslims are number one Enemy of Oduduwa Republic, an Oduduwa Republic which today, Baba Awo would have clapped for in his grave.

One Nigeria is a huge obstacle to development in Yoruba land. Only non-Muslim Yorubas understand this. The Muslim Yoruba can't imagine life without being together with northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Chimdiebere(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2016
IGBOyoruHausa:

[size=18pt]God said Pharaohs Let my people go, and he refused. When God gets angry the consequences are great, the fight is no more Biafrans, its God's fight. David defeated Goliath with prayer, only by calling out the names of God Almighty (CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA).

Even if Nigerian Pharaoh buys all the nuclear war equipment, in vain they buy it. if God Almighty protects the Biafrans in vain they buys the equipment.

But Who are the Pharaohs - YOU THAT DON'T SUPPORT BIAFRAN'S NATION
- THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT....BUT KNOW THAT

THE PLAGUE IS ON THE WAY

[/size]
gwakwanu ya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Izonpikin: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
In Nnamdi Kanu's numerous radio diatribes, he consistently called for a genocide against all Nigerians who oppose his Biafra project. I hope this answers your question
hmmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by desire222(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Don't allow your slavery to reach up to 50 years. Pele !!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by desire222(f): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Attention seeker, yeah you've gotten my attention. You can now go and sleep under the bridge where you belong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Chimdiebere(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Victorvexz:

onye ne Nye nsogbu ö maa ögu bu önwu ee!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Victorvexz(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:

No! no! Pls, don't underrate this kind of people anywhere any time. Do you know that it was USA that trained Osama Binladen, for the fact that he later became a terrorist does not mean that he's not erudite that's the angle I am talking from. Nothing like brainwash here. If you are not intelligent, you can't do what he's doing simple.
He is intelligent to u because he tells u what u want to hear. U are emotionally weak, he feast on that, he can sweet talk anyone, only the intelligent ones can notice his fraud
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by discusant: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
In Nnamdi Kanu's numerous radio diatribes, he consistently called for a genocide against all Nigerians who oppose his Biafra project. I hope this answers your question

You no de tire for lies? Between 1967 to 1970, you people carried out organized genocide against Nnamdi Kalu 's people which killed more than 2 million people, mostly children from Nnamdi Kalu 's Biafra. Kalu NEVER called for genocide against any country.

Remember that one of your fellow Islamist parliamentarians said on the floor of tNigeria's National Assembly a few years ago that even if it would take killing 2,000,000 Nigerdeltans to have peace to get oil, let it be.

Shame has dried completely from face of these parasites who still believe that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by youngnaru(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2016
many nonsense things is going on in this countrymany nonsense things is going on in this countrymany nonsense things is going on in this country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
Foolish kalu... na sharia go still amputate that your hand

Na ur father hand sharia go amputate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by iamharkinwaley: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Chimdiebere:
Fool you like man made nation eh?
See guy , you ain't communicating and you can go to hell for all I care.Bleep you!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo) / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.