Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (78824 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by playhero(m): 2:38am On Nov 18, 2016
make i forcast first

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by sava2: 2:51am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=28pt]Biafra what... you better forget biafra..

see your so call biafra weapon.. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rFfAJbtH3w

[size=28pt]see nigerian army military tank[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFghjVgLgsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TLjwyLzfw0

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by emi14: 2:57am On Nov 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
26 more years to go. Idiot

Yes it might take 26yrs but must surely come to pass. Kanu is not an idiot. South African blacks are enjoying their freedom after all forms of intimidation from white oppression. Igbos need to go. No love and commonness between them Yorubas and Hausas. Is a mandate. Like it or not. It may delay. Biafra independence is imminent.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by sava2: 3:16am On Nov 18, 2016
If you think the military is joking with them. They will shoot them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by ebukaimoko(m): 3:20am On Nov 18, 2016
dainformant:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, was arraigned at the Federal High Court Abuja, today being the 17th of November 2016... The bail hearing filed by the legal team of Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe, was adjourned to 1st DEC, 2016, after much delay due to prior cases presided over by the court.

The IPOB leader who is being charged with treasonable felony and terrorism -raised his hands in solidarity to the cheering crowd who gathered to support him after his bail hearing was adjourned.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-nnamdi-kanu-did-in-court-today.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by eshic(f): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
Foolish kalu... na sharia go still amputate that your hand

since you like amputation,it Will be your portion before this year 2016 end.that sharia court will be used against you and your generation amen.na you talkam with your mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by greatman247(m): 3:49am On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:
Even in the midst of oppression, the dude is still in high spirit. No amount of intimidation will quench this spirit.

The guy is only deceiving himself by pretending to be in high spirits but in truth the guy is not.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by nurusystem(m): 3:57am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=mazimee post=51123769]Even in the midst of oppression, the dude is still in high spirit. No amount of intimidation will quench this spirit. [/quote

the guy don suffer, he as learn is lesson,, he is regretting & he never achieve anything i sympatiz wit the dude..............
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by baddosky1: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Yasirarafat:
But who's this man sef donno he exist grin

Who are you sef? We dunno you even exist! undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Adiola(f): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Yyeske:
You'll never get Biafra with the hate and vile mindset you display, we anti IPOB Igbos will never allow it
can you test this your anti ipob popularity outside the internet to know who and who are behind yosm sure the fg ll support you ...if you get up to 50 persons call me a bastsrd that's if you are a biafran

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by PhilemonObende: 5:10am On Nov 18, 2016
We yoruba mualims are very angry about this picture. It pains us so much to see kanu in high spirits. Why can't kanu just hate Biafra the way we hate oduduwa. So that our fulani rulers can rule our muslim skulls in peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Whytelyon(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2016
laudate:

Well, I can't answer for the chap you first quoted. sad But in my view, Kanu deserves every vile epithet he is called for setting up a radio station to incite his followers against other ethnic groups, and making repeated calls for violence. Anyone who incites others to take up arms, in order to desecrate the peace of the land should pay dearly for it. undecided The Rwandan war was triggered off with much less rhetoric of hate, than Kanu's radio station spewed out.

He should have sought peaceful ways of getting his proposed republic.

You did speak like someone who's with his senses. And these are the kind of people I like to have formal interactions of politics with.

Well ipob members haven't started going about with weapons killing people in the guise to start their own republic or have they? Shows they doing things mature,not like these Boko Haram which is political and influenced by the northern leaders themselves.

Don't mind these "I hear, I say" politicians. It's just as the same Buhari is keeping el zakzaky reprimanded, what would he tell the general public that is their crimes, Kanu's crime is declaring a republic because his people are treated badly,and El zakzaky reprimanded as well for freedom of religion. This is a democratic system of government we run, not Sharia. Someone should explain the difference to this cattle herder before something evil would be done in this nation.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Daboomb: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:
Even in the midst of oppression, the dude is still in high spirit. No amount of intimidation will quench this spirit.

I love his White Dress/outfit! That is how Prisoners should be dressed to court.

Love it when this 'Zoo' treats its 'ANIMALS' with Respect. undecided undecided

God bless Nigeria

But have they released him or why/what is he celebrating? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by emmydollars4life(m): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
Foolish kalu... na sharia go still amputate that your hand
May u receive sense in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Daboomb: 6:03am On Nov 18, 2016
MultiCEO1:

I've always stand up to IPOB hate speeches. from the early period they started up to now. I sincerely want Biafra, but not with hate and vile. granted. Kanu is our brother. we must rally round him and get him out and then return to the table to sieve off the Biafra gospel the hatred in it. We will not throw away the child along with the bath water. The north don't just preach hatred, they carry it out on our brothers over there. they band together and push their cause. if we don't like Kanu's language, we can make him mellow it, but we must never join other tribes to ridicule our own. we must stand behind him and get him out. in a functional family, when one fellow causes trouble outside, the family does not throw him to the dog, the protect him, take him to safety while settling the problem. We must stand together and get Kanu out. afterwards, we'll caution him about the language.

At the bolded:
Is it not even more astonishing that the West (Yorubas) who welcome you in their land with open hands, you even hate them more, than the North you claimed are killing you?
Think about it for a minute!

You guys are just full of hatred for others, irrespective of how they treat or receive you and that is why everyone (apart from yourselves) are very wary of you!

The Yorubas will actually throw that family member out (if for example he stole and ran inside!), discipline him and then placate the victims.
See how they threw OBJ out (in 1999 and 2003, in his own Abeokuta ward!)

Yorubas dont shield criminals just because "he is their son".
That is one major difference between Igbos and Yorubas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Daddykuyt(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2016
We are whiter than white and whiter than snow.. And at last we will win.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by freeze001(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
26 more years to go. Idiot

Is this the best u can do? I thought u were going to torment IPOB once Clinton wins election. So na here u end? Ewo...pity na ur name!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2016
prince985:

some animals think dat day will never come
dat day wen Nnamdi Kanu will b released
surely d news will make fp on dis forum
after which dat fat oversized cow called ngeneukwu will commit suicide

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/my-first-day-at-the-gym.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Djegbeboss: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Anya kwukwa gi itiri
kodded:
[s][/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by ORIGENAL(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2016
O" God, if i am to die so dat my ppl (BIAFRANs) to be free Father let ur will b done, but for d sake of dis so called Zoogerians Father let ur sword not depart from them till thy kingdom come.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by saintmark88(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:

Thts because he thinks it's a joke, not until d death sentence or life imprisonment is passed on him, den he would know the this is not a joking matter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by freeze001(f): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2016
jayAjoku:
Funny thing is if the Biafra comes the so called supporters will watch with their own eyes as things won't change instead a battle of greed will ensue Nnamdi kanu will disappear into the shadows and the men behind the curtains will start their rule ...... NNAMDI is just a puppet.
“Men change their rulers willingly, hoping to better themselves, and this hope leads them to take up arms against him who rules. But in this, they are deceived, because they afterwards discover they have gone from bad to worse.” NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI

Leave am like that. Keep ya prophecy to yasef before u are forced to delete it at some point.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by tonquendo4u(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Make Buhari release this man nah.He's just making him popular day by day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin Why call him an Idiot. What's his offence? That he doesn't like the way he's treated and his people are not taken as humans and rather rags,that even made your president call them 5% and you call him an idiot?

My guy calm down. He didn't take your wife na haba grin, no be so.

You cant be so sure, maybe he caught his wife in the toilet with a photo of Mr Kanu grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Kingbuhari(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Buhari is stupid incompetent useless, irrelevant, unreasonable and cowardice, this guy KANU has being in existences more than a decade ago... he should have ignore his threat, arresting such a person will trigger him more to greatness, Nigeria is a secular state and our unity is negotiable, the best buhari can do is to challenge him in open debate , or better still ignore them... Nigeria is united, since buhari took over Nigeria is divided compare more than during the civil war, the dullard is doing absolutely nothing about it, ethnic and religious bigotry has taken over

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by freeze001(f): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
See this ipob wey dey deceive themselves....
biafra can never happen and even if it does you guys will suffer it last with the killing of each other and then lust for power of you all..... You guys depend on oil and I won't be surprise if you start drinking the oil as your food.......ipob sucks

So does it concern u if they go on their own and kill themselves? With all the insults aren't you supposed to be happy they wish to achieve a different identity separate from 'one Nigeria'?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by abali47(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Mtswwww,,,,foolish man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by freeze001(f): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Yyeske:
I have time for kids like you tonight, bring it on. Nnamdi Kanu is DOA and he'll be hanged, quote me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by yinkslinks(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2016
What exactly did he do to u?uote author=kropotkin2 post=51125514]26 more years to go. Idiot[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by mukhcech(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2016
The only KANU we know is KANU Nkwankwo of arsenal fc and for super eagles player. Any other one is a Fraud. A big one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Whytelyon(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

You cant be so sure, maybe he caught his wife in the toilet with a photo of Mr Kanu grin grin

grin

Nna I taya o. See as e call am idiot like say Kanu day fùck em babe or gf,and he call Police make them carry am... ya know that kinda scene. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.