Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (78846 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by paullove1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
mKc9ET:

While i was reading this my voice kept sounding like a yoruba guy then I realized that this was written by a yoruba guy (Afonja) u are not IPOB.
U are one of those magot that paid to gulliblize our people, Amadioha will not let u go unpunished
why are u so deluded...u act like one who sees things from an empirical perspective...must u be that foolish as to bring in amadioha into our discussion...dnt u have sense of reasoning...can't u be civilized..guess what...Biafra will not come...oya come and kill me...let me see...*spits*

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Deepfreezer(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
Ask your parents of the last war if you are old enough

We will destroy Biafra from inside before the FG put hand
who is this one?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by MultiCEO1: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
Ask your parents of the last war if you are old enough

We will destroy Biafra from inside before the FG put hand

Omen'uko sold even his own blood brother into slavery. You won't be the first to betray his people, some of our ikwerre brethren did and still does. People whose ancestors are traitors will most likely become traitors. Judas didn't betray Christ, he only brought about the fulfilment of the prophesy. Your betrayal can only achieve what it is destined to achieve. Omen'uko is also an Igbo spirit still found in many today, like you.

The pics you attached is childish. if you can't argue with facts and win without childish ridicule, then you aren't yet mature enough to discuss issues with me. Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

Hello! Did you actually read through your post which I replied to to know who actually started the hate and vile 'mindset'? if you are a true Igbo son, you should know and understand the concept and ideology of 'Uche onye adighi njo' and would not castigate another in such strong term as idiot for putting forth his opinion. Kanu and I want Biafra. You don't. That or fighting for what he wants doesn't make him or us idiots. Well, fight against Biafra, while we fight for it. Whoever wins, takes it all. I have no hatred for any tribe. I want Biafra. let's see who wins. Good night.
I am a proud Igbo man, uche onyeobula di niche niche, agreed we don't reason same way.

We need to discuss how Biafra is agreed on and not the hate filled IPOB way. It's already been resisted by so many people in onitsha where I reside

Tone down on the hate speeches, even China and Russia can't help you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by MultiCEO1: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Deepfreezer:
who is this one?
That guy is a patient in my mental home. I'll straighten him out. Don't worry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

Omen'uko sold even his own blood brother into slavery. You won't be the first to betray his people, some of our ikwerre brethren did and still does. People whose ancestors are traitors will most likely become traitors. Judas didn't betray Christ, he only brought about the fulfilment of the prophesy. Your betrayal can only achieve what it is destined to achieve. Omen'uko is also an Igbo spirit still found in many today, like you.

The pics you attached is childish. if you can't argue with facts and win without childish ridicule, then you aren't yet mature enough to discuss issues with me. Good night.
Bring it on with your IPOB ideology and let's squash it once and for all

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
MultiCEO1:

That guy is a patient in my mental home. I'll straighten him out. Don't worry.
Your fada is a patient next to me, speak to him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by MultiCEO1: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
I am a proud Igbo man, uche onyeobula di niche niche, agreed we don't reason same way.

We need to discuss how Biafra is agreed on and not the hate filled IPOB way. It's already been resisted by so many people in onitsha where I reside

Tone down on the hate speeches, even China and Russia can't help you

I've always stand up to IPOB hate speeches. from the early period they started up to now. I sincerely want Biafra, but not with hate and vile. granted. Kanu is our brother. we must rally round him and get him out and then return to the table to sieve off the Biafra gospel the hatred in it. We will not throw away the child along with the bath water. The north don't just preach hatred, they carry it out on our brothers over there. they band together and push their cause. if we don't like Kanu's language, we can make him mellow it, but we must never join other tribes to ridicule our own. we must stand behind him and get him out. in a functional family, when one fellow causes trouble outside, the family does not throw him to the dog, the protect him, take him to safety while settling the problem. We must stand together and get Kanu out. afterwards, we'll caution him about the language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Lasskeey: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
mymadam:

Where's the cheering crowd nah? All is well!

grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by cooldipo(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Disgusting criminal.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, et al.

It is high time you guys permanently checked the activity of this fraudster. This crook stole from me couple of weeks ago after adding him on bbm and now has reappeared under a different handle. angry

He tells you to send half of the amount for the bundle you intend to purchase and then he'd transfer the bundle after which you'd send him the other half of the amount.

Soon as you send it, he ignores your calls till eternity and then still have the nerve to retain you on bbm and keeps sending you nauseating broadcast messages.

He's got like a thousand handles displaying this same message on this forum and I'm pretty sure a good number of members must have fallen prey to him but didn't care to speak up because perhaps the amount is too small to worry about. Of course it is but nothing gets me out of character than the feeling of being played a fast one on.

This poster is a FRAUDSTER and must be banned from posting on this forum. Let him take his criminal enterprise elsewhere. angry

adeyemAz2D1 is a menace to Nairaland. Pls get him out of here!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by cooldipo(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Disgusting criminal.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, et al.

It is high time you guys permanently checked the activity of this fraudster. This crook stole from me couple of weeks ago after adding him on bbm and now has reappeared under a different handle. angry

He tells you to send half of the amount for the bundle you intend to purchase and then he'd transfer the bundle after which you'd send him the other half of the amount.

Soon as you send it, he ignores your calls till eternity and then still have the nerve to retain you on bbm and keeps sending you nauseating broadcast messages.

He's got like a thousand handles displaying this same message on this forum and I'm pretty sure a good number of members must have fallen prey to him but didn't care to speak up because perhaps the amount is too small to worry about. Of course it is but nothing gets me out of character than the feeling of being played a fast one on.

This poster is a FRAUDSTER and must be banned from posting on this forum. Let him take his criminal enterprise elsewhere. angry

He has been removing the fraud data advert post as soon as he gets one or two persons from a front page hitting post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2016
MultiCEO1:

I've always stand up to IPOB hate speeches. from the early period they started up to now. I sincerely want Biafra, but not with hate and vile. granted. Kanu is our brother. we must rally round him and get him out and then return to the table to sieve off the Biafra gospel the hatred in it. We will not throw away the child along with the bath water. The north don't just preach hatred, they carry it out on our brothers over there. they band together and push their cause. if we don't like Kanu's language, we can make him mellow it, but we must never join other tribes to ridicule our own. we must stand behind him and get him out. in a functional family, when one fellow causes trouble outside, the family does not throw him to the dog, the protect him, take him to safety while settling the problem. We must stand together and get Kanu out. afterwards, we'll caution him about the language.
Now you are talking but I need to ask some pertinent questions, why can't Ndigbo in other parts of Nigeria return home, what has Kanu done in job creation for returnees, what has he done to uplift the living standard in the SE, what has he done about accommodation for millions of returnees? Answer me so we can talk. I don't support on sentimental basis and how do we help tone down the hate speeches? The whole world has been listening

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Deepfreezer(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Yyeske:
Your fada
I will make u blind ooo. Don't joke with me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2016
People should simply get it that the IPOB Biafra struggle is majorly supported by jobless miscreants and diasporans who don't stay in the SE, never equate Igbo with IPOB miscreants please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Damibiz(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2016
IF HE LIKES LET HIM THROW His hands in the air as if he jst won presidential Election...he will still go back to KUJE...HAHAHAHA
mazimee:
Even in the midst of oppression, the dude is still in high spirit. No amount of intimidation will quench this spirit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Deepfreezer:
I will make u blind ooo. Don't joke with me.
Fvck off my mentions dianyi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by freecocoa(f): 12:21am On Nov 18, 2016
I still don't like him, he's a criminal as far as I'm concerned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Yyeske(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2016
freecocoa:
I still don't like him, he's a criminal as far as I'm concerned.
100 % right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by nogetenemy: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by nogetenemy: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by bionixs: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Receive your sight! Oh blind mymadman tongue
don't mind the yolobar IPAF! They don't stand for anything that's why they fall for everything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
Foolish kalu... na sharia go still amputate that your hand

Boy, Igbos are far above any useless Sharia and also don't believe on it. Now get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by BrownRoofRep: 12:41am On Nov 18, 2016
paullove1:
why are u so deluded...u act like one who sees things from an empirical perspective...must u be that foolish as to bring in amadioha into our discussion...dnt u have sense of reasoning...can't u be civilized..guess what...Biafra will not come...oya come and kill me...let me see...*spits*
My friend jee zue ike, people from Abia don't say Ibo but Igbo. Who cares about you anyway, whenever the referendum will be be brought up you will realise that anti Biafra Igbos are in the minority and they doesn't matter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by agbaiwisdom: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by laudate: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Whytelyon:
grin Why call him an Idiot. What's his offence? That he doesn't like the way he's treated and his people are not taken as humans and rather rags,that even made your president call them 5% and you call him an idiot?

My guy calm down. He didn't take your wife na haba grin, no be so.

Well, I can't answer for the chap you first quoted. sad But in my view, Kanu deserves every vile epithet he is called for setting up a radio station to incite his followers against other ethnic groups, and making repeated calls for violence. Anyone who incites others to take up arms, in order to desecrate the peace of the land should pay dearly for it. undecided The Rwandan war was triggered off with much less rhetoric of hate, than Kanu's radio station spewed out.

He should have sought peaceful ways of getting his proposed republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by Donshemzy1234: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2016
prince985:
i love dis man with my life
smh.... you're joking with your life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. by classc25(f): 1:31am On Nov 18, 2016
i am soooo crushing on this man. I pray he dont die there oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.