Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience (1039 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by phranklyn92(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2016
So i happen to get down with this girl 'in the other room' wink, but unknown to me she has a loud mouth. Before long all her friends knew about our little Romp. Now i find it hard to speak with any of them without being reminded of my affair with their friend. so guys, have u experienced this before?
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016
That will be kissing and telling if I share.
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
grin

I will tell mine... But later.. wink
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by mazimee(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51140463] grin

Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
NP - Ladi by Olamide,phyno and Lil kesh..
Mi o she kiss Danieli o emi maan kiss and tell oh cheesy
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by phranklyn92(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

lol patiently waiting grin
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Only fvck boys with less ego will kiss and tellundecided
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by Laveda(f): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
undecided I'd talk about him if he's so good.

Ain't no one got time to discuss about a weakling in bed. angry
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by falconey(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
Only fvck boys with less ego will kiss and tellundecided

I can't believe this is coming from you, a guy should always kiss and tell to avoid dating or drilling the same chick your siblings or friends use to date/drill.

you tell family, friends and acquaintances. unless you don't mind rotating same girl within friends and family, thus hoes don't mind, they can consciously fvck father and son, brothers. etc
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Am arn't a b!tch
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
falconey:

I can't believe this is coming from you, a guy should always kiss and tell to avoid dating or drilling the same chick your siblings or friends use to date/drill.

you tell family, friends and acquaintances. unless you don't mind rotating same girl within friends and family, thus hoes don't mind, they can consciously fvck father and son, brothers. etc
This thing you typed doesn't make sense to me...i dnt do kiss and tell...it's just imature.
Re: 'kiss And Tell'...share Your Experience by Free101(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's how I lady i chyked sometimes back was telling my now ex-girl how "big" I was and how she couldn't allow to to finish the business. Am still wondering why she did that, maybe she wanted stopping me from getting the goddies from the current one (as of then) or just wanted painting me as a monster because funny enough she took it all and made me cum contrary to her claims that she couldn't take it anymore and pushed me off

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Girls Date Fine Guys Bt Marry Ugly Ones Ehn?? / Caught In Tha Act (folake Ma Gehfrnd)- Kheeng Jay / It Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.