Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (14103 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by AlexCk: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
this is the crappiest piece of crap in craptown.

op, u berra learn to appreciate life, and how amazing it was made.
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mayhorz:
Dont derail the Topic abeg...Makin zometin outta Notin..

Hmmm.. Friends of the op aren't you?
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by goshikid: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Unfortunately you can't cure stupid.
lolz Stupid abi stupidity? undecided
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

Napoleon complex!
checked your dp cheesy cheesy cheesy uglies always hiding in the shadows , thats why you make good monsters
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktonase:
How dare you question the existence of God's wonderful creature
all things bright and beautiful, he made them beautiful, who made ugly na
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
AlexCk:
this is the crappiest piece of crap in craptown.

op, u berra learn to appreciate life, and how amazing it was made.
whats their purpose tell me one good thing about ugly girls
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Ugly people do not have any say or credibility. They're opinions do not matter in this world and that is truthful. 2 people side by side a good looking woman and a ugly woman. The ugly woman may give advice that makes a lot of sense but people will ignore it and listen to the good looking woman with bad advice and go by what she says because she automatically wins by default because she is good looking. There is no place in this world for ugly people. It is like they do not exist. If you have an ugly neighbour beside you and a good looking neighbour on the other side of you both females you are most likely to harass the ugly neighbour to get her to move out and you will flirt with the good looking neighbour and always pay her attention.I don't understand why ugly people would want to live from day to day. They do not serve any real purpose in life. People do not want to look at an ugly woman when they wake up to go to work. It makes they're day shitty.Ugly people were meant to always be alone with no one to love them. No one cares about ugly people. They do not care whether they live or die because their very existence has no bearing on society.In Starbucks they should create 2 lines. 1 line for good looking people and the other line for ugly people. The ugly line will always be full because they will not be served haaaa.
If you devote more of the time you spend here creating silly threads on something substantial, i swear your life will never remain the same.

Douchebag!.
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Okay man.. Whatever you say.
#mnga
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Annie939(f): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
no girl is ugly just put a little cash on a girl and see how pretty she is. those u called ugly girls according to u oooooo always get married than the pretty ones

1 Like

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Mayhorz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Hmmm.. Friends of the op aren't you?
Nt reali...Buh Wörkin 2wardz d same goal shaar..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
no girl is ugly just put a little cash on a girl and see how pretty she is. those u called ugly girls according to u oooooo always get married than the pretty ones
what is their purpose in life , they are dull, ugly no one likes them, they produce ugly kids , what is the good thing about ugly girls
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
goshikid:
lolz Stupid abi stupidity? undecided
Sarcasm..." You can't cure stupid" look it up .

1 Like

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by goshikid: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:
If you devote more of the time you spend here creating silly threads on something substantial, i swear your life will never remain the same.

Douchebag!.
CHAIIIII!!! EWO!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
goshikid:
CHAIIIII!!! EWO!! undecided
you know see say i ignore her, that one is the most popular ugly girl here, she gets one pm a year
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by talktonase(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
all things bright and beautiful, he made them beautiful, who made ugly na
Before him noman is ugly because we are all created in his own image...dont mind that song we used to sing in Sunday school.It didn't mean physical appearance...
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
keep quiet angry i have seen ugly babies
Cos you are not made to see anything good or any good in things and people.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
i see good twac i is good , gina z is good but you are hideous , them suppose dey lock you inside cage , spits angry
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by talktonase(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
don't mind him nah there type dey enter one chance for fine gehs hand...
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by goshikid: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Sarcasm..." You can't cure stupid" look it up .
undecided Na fight?
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktonase:
don't mind him nah there type dey enter one chance for fine gehs hand...
yes oooo, make fine girl use me grin ugly girls no get purpose for life , even olosho when ugly no dey get customer
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
so nobody fit talk wetin be the purpose of ugly girls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
goshikid:
undecided Na fight?
And that aids what exactly? I lack the energy to have virtual arguements.
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by goshikid: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
you know see say i ignore her, that one is the most popular ugly girl here, she gets one pm a year
BLOODY!!! grin undecided but why na?
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by talktonase(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
yes oooo, make fine girl use me grin ugly girls no get purpose for life , even olosho when ugly no dey get customer
Now I know you are a clown and a very wicked someboree
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

And that aids what exactly? I lack the energy to have virtual arguements.
what is the purpose of you being alive , nobody wants uglies . so whats your purpose
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
you know see say i ignore her, that one is the most popular ugly girl here,she gets one pm a year?.
Lets assume i receive 20 pms in a day...will i be given an accolade for it?, you see why they keep saying you're dumb, disappoint us for once with something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by goshikid: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
i see good twac i is good , gina z is good but you are hideous , them suppose dey lock you inside cage , spits angry
EWOOO!!

Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktonase:
Now I know you are a clown and a very wicked someboree
but i dey talk true na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you go allow ur son marry an ugly girl
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
that asougly i will ignore her still she disappears from existence, ugly snake spits
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
Lol. The cage you escaped from abi. Deprived junkie calling someone ugly,pathetic soul that cant even mould a doll if given clay.
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by talktonase(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
but i dey talk true na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you go allow ur son marry an ugly girl
if nah wetin go givam rest of mind,make him carry go...i have had my fairshare of emotional brutality from beautiful women. cry cry
Re: Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? by Presh900(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jude the day you go mk person commit suicide eeh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.