Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (45005 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by whoisuche: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Presh900:
lol... Gave my life to christ 2nite, will probably collect it back 2mrw.. So he shouldn't feel fly yet...
TT

You better be serious with ur life and don't joke with it or miss eternity. Give ur life to Christ shouldn't be a thing of joke.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by prejulsuc(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
W
Masonic:
You've said it all. I personally won't take away the element of surprise when I'm dating a lady I plan on settling with. I won't cohabit with her, I won't let her cook too often or even clean. Doing that takes away the anticipation and when there ain't nothing to look forward to or be excited about, I sure as hell ain't gonn marry your ass. grin
what abt a situation whereby the guy is lazy when it comes to cooking and you don't live in same state with him,you normally come for visit twice a month.Won't you cook when you are around as his finacee.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by boomssey(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
As long it's his money why not and if not.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by JerryTemi(f): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
To avoid trouble unless you want the break up of a thing,make Eba for him in case he comes around or you buy fufu. your finance not your boyfriend. I am not the best but I will frown and go to the kitchen and prepare it. OK let me give you an example, have dated someone that you love him no matter what?,_example if he urinates at the wrong because of too much of alcohol he had with his friends, my love I cleaned it that same night and do you no what it brought for me? well never mind but dont be a slave to any man but never rub shoulders with him just check and balance. I dont believe in divorce and God will help me once I down there. Diplomacy is the key.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Greataausim(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lols.... Am still enjoying my babe meals for the pass 3yrs, bcoz she normally cook when she visit me.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by crazymommy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joy1706:

My dear, if you turned yourself into a sperm depository, that's your business but don't assume every girl is like you. I don't believe in pre marital sex.
If at all I want to cook for my partner, it's my perogative. If I don't wanna, still my perogative
grin grin grin well a good wife automatically of course will deposit sperm from her husband since she is married...or her husband will not have sperm??......i repeat you cannot dare tell me you are a virgin you this liar...tell me you are a virgin and will expose you right now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by jasysandra(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
fratermathy:

I tell you bro. I have a girl who treats me like a king and cooks for me. I treat her like the Queen of an empire & this is only the beginning. If another girl likes, let her dance kukere on top of me, I can't trade another with my Sandra. She's my all and all. God knows. Jasysandra, you are wonderful and I love you kiss kiss kiss

Some of the girls here who play double standards are the ones that will run to TB Joshua when they clock 35 without husbands. Later they'll say they have home trouble when their trouble is that they are too proud to cook a food that they themselves will also join in eating.

A good and homely wife doesn't "try", she just "is". Men of marriageable age and status scent them from afar.
I naturally love cooking and sharing my dishes with the one I love shouldn't be a problem at all. If you can't cook for you boyfriend I wonder what you can do for him. All these girls forming God knows what angry
You can't cook but you can eat out abi sad
Dégagez là !!!!
I love you more Mon Chouchou kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Alezy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Bros leave her alone. I wan update her software
lolz
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Alezy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
girl4rmspace:

You are only human. You can't survive in space
that's why I will need Ur help to survive.

trust you good today?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by FiddyEn: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
N.P=====Jamb Question by Simi undecided

Cooking is something you should do voluntarily....so whenever you're with your bf and you're feeling very hungry....and you know quite well that your bf has foodstuffs and other things you could use for cooking,you'd tell him to take you to an eatery??when you cook for your bf,someone you love oo,there's always this feeling that would make you wanna do more than 'cooking' for him....so why do you always allow him to have sex with you when you don't want him to treat you like a maid....your bf would turn to your fiancee one day,from fiancee to husband...so since you're sure and believe that your relationship is heading somewhere or you gonna marry yourselves....why can't you cook for him...and you'll shouting upandan dat you can do anything for him.......cooking is something you should enjoy doing everyday as a lady.....don't cook for your bf and see another lady who can cook snatch him away from you undecided

Gbaaam!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
akorladi:
you are right ooo
smiley smiley
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
It has to do with the lady in question ; check my status
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
JerryTemi:
To avoid trouble unless you want the break up of a thing,make Eba for him in case he comes around or you buy fufu. your finance not your boyfriend. I am not the best but I will frown and go to the kitchen and prepare it. OK let me give you an example, have dated someone that you love him no matter what?,_example if he urinates at the wrong because of too much of alcohol he had with his friends, my love I cleaned it that same night and do you no what it brought for me? well never mind but dont be a slave to any man but never rub shoulders with him just check and balance. I dont believe in divorce and God will help me once I down there. Diplomacy is the key.
awwn , I feel for you ....
some guys don't just appreciate!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joy1706:

My dear, if you turned yourself into a sperm depository, that's your business but don't assume every girl is like you. I don't believe in pre marital sex.
If at all I want to cook for my partner, it's my perogative. If I don't wanna, still my perogative
mehn ,you'll be a boring girl to date ,no sex,cooking based on perogatives!
You can sha lie

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by chigoizie7(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
@ this point in my life, I don't date women just for fun or sex.

If u can cook in my house while dating u, how do u want me to know that u can? We all know that majority of our today women no sabi cook. Some of u will be asking if she is my cook or house help or whatever, well, u can say whatever u like, as for me? Knowing how to cook is a criteria for me, in fact one of the criterion, below there are many of them.

If u are not ok with that, don't complain or call me a bad name if after dating unfortunately 10 years, I dumped u and married someone who can or who I know can cook.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Doctorfitz: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joy1706:

Sorry Sorry to disappoint you boo. I'm no hypocrite. I neither believe nor indulge in pre marital sex

Swear say u b virgin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by LadyTiana(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pylony:
The day you began to open your legs for your guy doing all the similar wify bed chores, why won't you want to also visit his kitchen and ensure his food is well Cooked with out a Manly taste to it? You have made your self a semi-wife when ever una dey enjoy bedmatics, so oya the journey continues in the kitchen in this reality show. No bedmatics no kitchen palava for you, so don't start what you can't finish.

Well, now i get it, most ladies today are of the Indomie generation who are well qualify in the kitchen for boiling eggs, water and cooking packed junk foods. They give such excuse to escape getting exposed. If not i don't see what's wrong if you can open your legs for him to chop from, abegy also open his pot, cook make him Chop. Them old papa use to talk am say, "the road linking to a mans heart is through his belle", oya no complains just enter kitchen.
SMH.... We do d cooking, we open our legs, so what do we get in return?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
LadyTiana:
SMH.... We do d cooking, we open our legs, so what do we get in return?
lol... chaiii see Phd question.. Sha If you are getting nothing of interest off such a relationship, am sure you'll opt out or will simply advise you run out before cock crow at dawn.
The lady with the thread think you should not be taking as cooks for your guys when you go visiting and it initiates my earlier leg opening comment, so don't shoot me, am very innocent o.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by anigbajumo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
jimihendrix:
What is there in cooking sef? You ppl will just be making big deals out of nothing. Any body that comes to my house and suggest we go eat outside na instant blacklist. Waste of money gang. Mtcheeeeew.

If you feel cooking makes you look like a slave then something is wrong with you.

Anyway, I'm in a relationship and on weekends I make sure I go to the market with her anytime she's around, we cook together cuz I learn lots of kitchen stuff. And when she's gone I can manage. Although she ensures everything is well set before she leaves again.

Now tell me why I would leave that kind of woman? All these pancake girls creating useless threads.

Goodbye

Hahahahaha,bro,I no fit laugh finish ooooo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

You can sha lie
How do you knw she's lying? You have turn into the judge and the jury on her case. A world today were People celebrate getting disvirgin but when some one try reveal being a virgin the same world disagrees to it.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pylony:
How do you knw she's lying? You have turn into the judge and the jury on her case. A world today were People celebrate getting disvirgin but when some one try reveal being a virgin the same world disagrees to it.
Preach mr advocate , Mr definition of the world ,while you're doing your petty advocacy ,remember people have their individual opinion ,our opinions doesn't have to correlate about what the world celebrates or disagrees with!
I think she's lying as I don't trust anybody ,it is left for her to clear my doubt and not you Mr Advocate ,its my business with her .
Mind yours !

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by baum1: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dfinex:

well in that case there is actually no reason to cook, she can order the food from Kilimanjaro for ur visitors....

and when she visits mum, she should go there with the cook or still order food from Kilimanjaro.

on a second thought are you even married?

No, I'm not. As I said, food does not work for me..But yes, she will cook for visitors...It's cool...I'm allergic to some foods, so many foods as they know them do not impress me.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by baum1: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dfinex:

bros on which side of the divide are u please?

I'm with the camp that opines that if a lady's body is nothing to her, then cooking should not be a big deal
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Swear say u b virgin
None of your fvcking business. Who you be?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

You can sha lie
Lolz. If you say so. Don't bother yourself with that. You ain't the one dating me
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin grin well a good wife automatically of course will deposit sperm from her husband since she is married...or her husband will not have sperm??......i repeat you cannot dare tell me you are a virgin you this liar...tell me you are a virgin and will expose you right now...
We're not talking about husbands but boyfriends. Abi is your husband the first man you dated?
Oya I'M A VIRGIN expose me. Ode
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by crazymommy(f): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joy1706:

We're not talking about husbands but boyfriends. Abi is your husband the first man you dated?
Oya I'M A VIRGIN expose me. Ode
explain this....now a woman that is married and claimed she has a side guy cannot be a virgin...so is either you lied when you made that post during that year that you are married or maybe you are truly married...so if you are married as u claimed then then you can't be a virgin,but if what u said during that time is a lie then it means you are a liar...so however way we want to look at it,whatever it is you are either a liar or not a virgin as you claimed...it seems you people tend to forget that you can be exposed easily....there are always records...

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2016
baum1:

I'm with the camp that opines that if a lady's body is nothing to her, then cooking should not be a big deal

then I think u will soon miss road, cos this ur motor na directionless .....lolss
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by baum1: 1:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Dfinex:

then I think u will soon miss road, cos this ur motor na directionless .....lolss

In your eyes and interpretation, that's fine. But never is the eyes of the one holding the view.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by kgsneh: 1:28am On Nov 20, 2016
D matter isn't bou cooking for a guy its rather ur intentions.If u lk mk d best meal u can imagine if a guy doesn't want u he doesn't n if u lk form classy n always watch him go to fastfood joint to even entertain u wen u go,if its Nneka dt makes good food he wants dts wat he wud go for,dr r no laws to ds fns.But its unfair expecting a guy to treat u well,spend considerably on u and not get a decent meal frm u once in a yl.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 1:29am On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
explain this....now a woman that is married and claimed she has a side guy cannot be a virgin...so is either you lied when you made that post during that year that you are married or maybe you are truly married...so if you are married as u claimed then then you can't be a virgin,but if what u said during that time is a lie then it means you are a liar...so however way we want to look at it,whatever it is you are either a liar or not a virgin as you claimed...it seems you people tend to forget that you can be exposed easily....there are always records...

I thought it was only guys that foolishly does this nonsense on social media? That is, lying about their personality, claiming what they aren't just to attract girls and stuff. Didn't know people like the one you quoted are abundant among the female folks too..

#smh

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 1:32am On Nov 20, 2016
jasysandra:
I naturally love cooking and sharing my dishes with the one I love shouldn't be a problem at all. If you can't cook for you boyfriend I wonder what you can do for him. All these girls forming God knows what angry
You can't cook but you can eat out abi sad
Dégagez là !!!!
I love you more Mon Chouchou kiss

cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.