Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (44907 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by baum1: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by baum1: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by baum1: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pope22(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
fvck you!!!! cheesygrin
This is not nice. Sometimes, you ignore some things.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Medunah: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
suzan404:
N.P=====Jamb Question by Simi undecided

Cooking is something you should do voluntarily....so whenever you're with your bf and you're feeling very hungry....and you know quite well that your bf has foodstuffs and other things you could use for cooking,you'd tell him to take you to an eatery??when you cook for your bf,someone you love oo,there's always this feeling that would make you wanna do more than 'cooking' for him....so why do you always allow him to have sex with you when you don't want him to treat you like a maid....your bf would turn to your fiancee one day,from fiancee to husband...so since you're sure and believe that your relationship is heading somewhere or you gonna marry yourselves....why can't you cook for him...and you'll shouting upandan dat you can do anything for him.......cooking is something you should enjoy doing everyday as a lady.....don't cook for your bf and see another lady who can cook snatch him away from you undecided
Hian, cooking is something u should enjoy everyday as a lady?? Where did that come from??

As far as I am concerned, cooking for your bf shouldn't be an Everytime thing, it should be a once in a while abeg
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by HERSLEY(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Hmm, you go come cook for me one day be that now but abeg you no go carry love portion come OoO cheesy tongue
lol ur babe no go dey house?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol ur babe no go dey house?
cheesy grin

Lol, which babe?? Babes sef don scarce OoO cry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Izen: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Dfinex:

no....I don't.

so she won't eat from it?

That's the funny thing about the human psychology. When I'm stressed from cooking, I never enjoy the food.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Izen: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2016
suzan404:
grin I never said a lady should be forced to cook,.....I was only trying to make it clear that,as a lady cooking should be something you should enjoy doing for yourself,family and bf...so you don't like cooking??like trying new recipes shocked?

Honesty I don't. I've tried to love it but I just can't. I would rather clean the whole house than be stuck in the kitchen.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Izen: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2016
fratermathy:

So who enjoys giving money, making hair, buying gifts, and spending money that could be used to eat comfortably in a restaurant?

If a lady doesn't want to cook, she should BUY the food herself. God knows I'll only buy ladies food on three occasions; her birthday, valentine day and any other random day when the spirit is willing. I won't just go and start buying food everytime because I've got a silly, good-for-nothing, proud and unhomely "bedroom" gal. Gerrit?

Mind you, sex is not always enjoyable by both. Some ladies are TERRIBLE in Bedmatics but men tolerate them and manage because they are homely and can cook.

I've got a lady friend whose 3years boyfriend recently got married to a homely and well trained Urhobo girl under her nose because she can't even cook Indomie. The guy takes her to Tantalizers whenever they meet. She won't cook for you and will never reject fast foods. She thought she was lucky and living the life only for the guy to surprise her by posting pictures from his marriage on Facebook without even breaking up with her.

She still hasn't gotten over it till now... This happened 2 months ago.

Good for the girl, she dodged a bullet. If I want to eat out, I buy the food myself. No man has ever paid money for my hair before. I don't ask either. Even when my boyfriend offered me money, I refused. So all your points don't hold water to me. At the end of the day, stop forcing an adult who has full thinking capacity to do what they don't like to do. Whether cooking or paying for hair. Basic human Rights brother, basic human Rights.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by HERSLEY(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, which babe?? Babes sef don scarce OoO cry
lol babes wey full everywhere
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol babes wey full everywhere
cheesy grin

You sef dey among those babes now. So will you be my babe?? cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by HERSLEY(f): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You sef dey among those babes now. So will you be my babe?? coolb
lol side check things.... U wey get more Dan 5
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol side check things.... U wey get more Dan 5

cheesy grin

Mami, why you dey whine me now?? me wey no even get one main chick cry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by CentaurXV(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izen:

Honesty I don't. I've tried to love it but I just can't. I would rather clean the whole house than be stuck in the kitchen.

Izen? Are you into Animes?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Frankraj: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just imagine the sillly question u are asking . You don't know that what makes men to keep women is the way they handle there stomach aND joystik.if u don't cook for means it means you are useless to me and I will never marry you .cos I may marry u and finally you happen to be the ones that doesn't like to cook . Lazy ass
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Jpierre: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
She must be one of the slay queens.... Keep slaying and don't cook for ur boyfriend.... If am ur boyfriend I will just invite u to my wedding 2days bfr d wedding.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by lordvictor(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
i once had a girl i loved n world want to marry but each time she visits, she would just sleep or sit while i do the cooking, serving, and cleaning. how do i know you are capable of handling my home when you cant even help. i just had to dump her ass when another who is capable showed up. the first day she visited, within secs she has cooked, washd, cleaned, and even thanked me. for an opportunity to visit. she is now my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
femi4:
Ladies always believe the world revolve around their body. There is nothing tangible they bring to the table.

Sex: Both party enjoy it

Cooking: Is she not eating in his house? She might even do take away for herself

cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by femi4: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
FortuneTeller:

cool
Seems you don't agree with my post

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.