Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... (7610 Views)

Our Marriage Communication Problems Is Driving Me Crazy:please Advise / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by danbrowndmf(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
pinkycute:
My kind of person.... I hate to be in any form of competition with any body!!!... Especially when it comes to guys!

Well, For the past few months now, I've discover that my boyfriend has been chatting with almost all the females on his Facebook. Okay! I have his Facebook password, So I've been logging on it, time to time, but never bother to check his messenger. So yesterday, i decided to login, to see what's going on there. Because for some time now, my boyfriend has been acting funny. Well, to my greatest surprised embarassed my boyfriend has almost chatted with all his female friends on his Facebook cry and the funniest thing is that, some of these girls will even tell my boyfriend that, he has a girlfriend and her pics is on his Facebook wall and my so called boyfriend will be like "Yeah i do have a girlfriend and I love her" but I just wanna be your friend Or more than....

Like seriously guys! Who on earth does that? Really!..... I don't know what he wants from those girls but whatsoever his plans his. Am not comfortable with that, and am so so confused and mad right now! Infact" am beginning to lose interest on him and I don't think I can trust him again....

Please guys! Help me embarassed what will i do ...

Well, I've confronted him today but what he's saying isn't making sense to me.

Please i need advice on how to deal with this issue at hand... I still love him!
hey dear. Your boyfriend already kept an open mind telling these girls he loves you and all that,i'm not saying he is a saint but wait till you catch him first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. / She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.