Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts (25684 Views)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by AntiWailer: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
When u marry the right person.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Marriage is a beautiful thing
Getting Ready for Next year.
GETTING A GOD GIVEN WIFE AIN'T EASY
GOD HELP US ALL
ALL THE HARDWORKING, HONEST BACHELORS OUT THERE.

I didn't know getting the right partner was a ton of work until last year
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by happney65: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:
Happney65 needs to see this; but wait o, who marriage epp sef?

Weere..Let's talk.on whatsapp joo

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
This is the biggest lie of the century undecided

Do you know how many people die because of marital wahala?
Do you know how many promiscuous spouses infect their partners with AIDS?

Do you know how many men and women get depressed due to their partner's behaviour in marriage?

Some of them lack sex skills or are very much absent due to work, that's why married men and women haves extra-marital affairs in order to satisfy their sexual desires.

Mtscheeewww....marriage is good for the health my foot undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2016
The point is: All of you guys saying money is the reason you're still a bachelor: GO AND GET MARRIED!

All you ladies still sampling guys, testing, scanning, probing to know the future of a guy, GO AND GET MARRIED!

A successful marriage isn't just about how glamorous the wedding is but how committed the couples are to loving each other till the end.

Ladies, pick a guy among these guys...stop saying, I don't care about marriage. I can enjoy myself as a single as well (The law of the wholesome cucumber).

Get Married Next Year! This year has ended!
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by sakbio(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Yes, marriage is good but sometimes it can lead to early death if the someone is unfortunate to ave a wrong spouse.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by midolian(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
efilefun:
grin
I don't believe this! cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by ForValour: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:
cool That is if you marry the right person.
So when r u getin married
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Captain001(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2016
shestrong:
marriage is good for the health with the right person,na to get the right person b d main thing nw

Getting the right person is not a problem. The problem is you being the right person as like-attracts-like. Laws of human attraction don't work like magnetism laws where unlike poles attract, in human relationship like poles attract. The kind of thoughts that cross your mind creates a magnetic field that pulls the experiences that come to you. Constantly you're pulling things to yourself based on the signals you send out. why it looks like the right people are scarce is because they live a separated and consistent morally sound life. You won't find them in the common places where you find regular men/women.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by sakbio(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2016
U are right
MidasTouche01:
I totally disagree....

If you marry the right person, u will be complete... but if u marry the wrong person u will be finished
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by seenter84: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2016
That's if you have money
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Revolva(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2016
marry ....for where many pple don bone that institution.....na to get baby mama

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2016
nairalanddss:

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/marriage-is-good-for-your-health-check.html

Marriage was created for women that's why they crave for it so much!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by missvera(f): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2016
ForValour:
So when r u getin married
searching for the right person for me not just getting married for marriage sake.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by noble71(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2016
na when you marry better wife marriage de sweet not when you marry that Olosho along Ibadan-Lagos express way.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by ForValour: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:
searching for the right person for me not just getting married for marriage sake.
Good point... goodluck with d search
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Jamean(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2016
PresVA:
even without reading the write up, I totally agree... good marriage is very good for the health and wellbeing kiss kiss kiss

Hi wife... okbye grin
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by youngjoy(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
crying.. my guy just broke up with yesterday... dat is now in love with someone else... life us so unfair..... i am tired , i need rest
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by davidif: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by PresVA: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Jamean:

Hi wife... okbye grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by youngjoy(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2016
my guy broke up with me yesterday... he said dat he is now in love with someone else.. life is soo unfair... i feel like giving up on life, i am tired.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by melvinonoja: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
That may be true but if you meet the wrong person, ur name na sorry grin
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
hope4life:

Who did the research?. Apart from a marriage on the solid rock of Christ where both fear and follow God, reverse of your findings is the case. Civilisation, westernisation and modernisation have worked against marriages more than ever with high rate of divorce skyrocketing.I do not want to scare you.Im married by God's grace. Take God along in your relationship if you dont want to regret it.
Oga there are many reasons people may not marry, pls dont bring religion into this. What if one has health issues, financial issues or attitude problems... Marriage will be the last thing on such peoples mind... lets reason objectively atimes without going spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Sunnylink(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Put Christ in the center of your heart and you will find the right soul mate.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by TheSCRYPT: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2016
PresVA:
even without reading the write up, I totally agree... good marriage is very good for the health and wellbeing kiss kiss kiss

Hi mom
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Skmoda360(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2016
That's if you find a good spouse. wink
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by shumuel(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
nairalanddss:

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/marriage-is-good-for-your-health-check.html

This is sad, they couldn't even come up with more than 5 point, i was expecting 31 points, its really sad sad
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by mikaael(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:

yes....and if there is plenty money
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by KEVIND: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2016
MidasTouche01:
I totally disagree....

If you marry the right person, u will be complete... but if u marry the wrong person u will be finished

What did you mean by marrying the wrong or right person? becaues superficial qualities like beauty, money,fame,education etc are the criteria use to measure the 'RIGHT' person in our contemporary world.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Naijabams(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Download movies here @ http://bamsforum.com/movies
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by PresVA: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Hi mom
Hello ever busy scrypt smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.