Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95634 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2016
girlhaley:
Wtf......the same girlshocked

Like seriously......

Blood can never remain d same again

make he knw.....make he no kukuma come out that night ehn......

Greg.....nw this is getting hot!!!

grin grin grin The wave is coming through,trust me
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Cc creeza girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi oma4u divepen1 lleigh luckymay skarlett supizino empress101 dare2try Reuel12 iamloyalty

***********Episode 23********

She had a stern look on her face as she stood there and issued the command without batting an eyelid…By now I had begun to hear clearly as the aftershock of the explosion had worn off….The two hefty men held me between them as I was dragged roughly along the the interlocked floor of the compound to the entrance of the house as the girl was walking out to meet us…..”Go get rid of the car”she said to the other guy,”i’ll take care of him”,she said as the two guys made to hand me over to her…she swung my arm over her shoulder and proceeded to walk me into the building…..

For a lady that exuded so much authority and charisma….she was surprisingly soft and delicate,she smelled heavily of paco rabanne essence….a fragrance I was all too familiar with… Assessing what she wore. I could tell that it’s either her boyfriend really had nothing to do with money or she was born with a silver spoon…She was wearing a transparent silk top in which she wore only a silky black bra…..omg!!! she had wonderful t--s……she wore a bum short which complemented her round big a-s and voluptuous curves….. I was busy forming person wey no get strength in order to lean more on her body and sniff her hair,she had noticed this and smiled broadly,”so after all these trouble,your d--k still dey work”,she said as she noticed the tent in the overall I wore in a voice quite different from that which she had used to issue a barrage of commands to the other guys earlier……d--n!!!! I was in love but wait oh!!!! I didn’t know who these people were or what their intentions were,”blood,use your head oooo”i said in my mind….. she led me into a spacious bedroom and sat me on the bed,went to the following room and returned to tend to my wounds with a very sophisticated looking first aid box….”she must be used to treating these sort of injuries all the time”,i said to myself,judging from the kind of niggas she hung out with……While she treated my wounds,My eyes roamed up and down her body hungrily…….

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Dare2try creeza ashatoda Tuhndhay horlorlardaey girlhaley xamster Remiseyi supizino empress101 lleigh luckymay skarlett jagugu88li iamloyalty

**********Episode 24*********

As I kept staring at her,she would look at me and flash her broad smile once more which gave me cold tingles down my spine,Was this really happening,i thought to myself,I was waiting patiently as pains from my wounds coarsed through my body as she attended to them,when she was done with cleaning my open wounds and dressing them,she turned her attention to my damaged stitches,she told me she would have to tie me up because she did not have any anaesthesia to alleviate the pain.I was wondering why she couldn’t just do it like that but I agreed partly because this girls beauty was intoxicating me and also because of the fact that she knew what she was doing cos I had watched her sterilise the needle and how neat her implements were….I wasn’t going to question her anyway….I was still mesmerised when she walked to a large wardrobe and came back with two black ties and before I could say anything,she had started fastening my hands to the bedposts with a naughty smirk on her face…..I have to admit,it was kind of erotic c and I was enjoying it. Her boobs jingled as she tightened my hands to the bedpost,my hormones were raging now…..After three excruciating minutes,she was done with the stitches and it hurt like hell….I was beginning to understand why she had tied me up…..As she finished the stitching,by now I only wore my boxers cause she had removed my stolen over-all earlier……she stood erect and to my surprise pulled off her top to reveal two succulent boobs straining to escape the grasp of her bra,my phallus sprung to life as her bum short followed suit,she was now in her bra and g-string…..my member was straining against my boxers as she held and squeezed her boobs together seductively while she stuck a finger in her mouth…..she walked towards the bed in the most erotic movement I had ever seen……Placing her hands on the clasp of my boxers,she released my fully erect rod that was now begging for attention…..i longed for free hands to tear dat damn bra and pant away and fvck her hard but I was tied up…….i jerked as I felt her soft lips on my phallus …….As I was about to ask her to continue,she withdrew…… ”oh God baby” don’t punish me” I said as I glanced at my now painful erection but she had other plans……Walking towards the door,she wore her bumshort and when she got to the door,she made two gentle taps and said to whoever was on the other side,”he’s ready”…….the door clicked open as she stepped back almost immediately allowing a guy to enter the room……there was a big problem……In his hands,he carried a sharp knife…….

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by empress101(f): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
cry.. sharp knife ke? cheesy.. hope itz not what am thinking
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016
They will cut off his Mamba lol grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
embarassed I'm not understanding. Maybe this update you're busy typing will make things a little clearer......3.............2.......loading

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
empress101:
cry.. sharp knife ke? cheesy.. hope itz not what am thinking

Lolzzzz watayu thinking? grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Creeza:
They will cut off his Mamba lol grin

You no like me oooo bros grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
jagugu88li:
embarassed I'm not understanding. Maybe this update you're busy typing will make things a little clearer......3.............2.......loading

You wee understand soon baby
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it what I'm thinking, a rival gang trying to force information out of him? Anyway nice write up, thumbs up boss
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dare2Try:
Is it what I'm thinking, a rival gang trying to force information out of him? Anyway nice write up, thumbs up boss

Thanks gee means a lot
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Cc creeza girlhaley jagugu88li xamster Tuhndhay lleigh ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 dare2try missmossy iamloyalty

***********Episode 25********

I was shocked and filled with utter terror as I watched an evil smile play on the girl’s lips….Here I was thinking that maybe she was attracted to me but all the while it was just a ploy to get me into more danger…..i tugged helplessly at my wrists but they were tied securely….As the guy walked in,two others followed suit…I heard a guy screaming in the other room as the door was opened,i recognised the voice to be dat of the injured gunman so I guessed he was receiving medical attention for his wounds….I didn’t have the time to pity him or anything….my f-----g d--K was at stake……

I recognised the guy leading them as their leader at the initiation ceremony….For those of you who are still wondering,this was the same cult group I had stumbled on their “secret” meeting arena ….. This was the same guy who had spoken to me in polished grammar on that fateful day…. ”thank you sophie”,he said to the girl who was still swaying seductively to keep me erect… ”your welcome cigaro”she said in the same sexy voice she was using to torment me…….With an air of vengeance and bloodlust,he spoke facing me,”abobby make I still tender i.d make you know me,dis is me ooooo by norwich cigaro,by vikantical aro sailing serpent…..supreme executioner of cospirano marine presently sailing ruggedly….make I no cap too much cause too much capping na noi…besides you be jew”,he frowned as he spat the words at me….”for your intel,you don bag up for my deck ooooo so you be viking now”…..

Wait!!!! what did he just say,he must have judged the look on my face cause he continued almost immediately,”the Intel dey rugged,no doubt am,we don bag you up before perambus come burst our arena,na em we free you dia disembarge”……. it was all starting to make sense now;the hospital,the soldiers,the girl’s visit to the hospital,her phone call…..”make we no forget say you throw my arkman overboard and for now I never replace am”……..

All this while my d--k was still erect and pointing towards him as the girl returned and stroked it to keep it erect….this girl was the devil I swear!!!!!………Baba God for create this d--k with remote ooooo cos now I needed it to be anything BUT erect but all my efforts were in vain….”how did you think the chlorine gas got in your first aid box,how else could you have escaped;But something beats me”,the girls said,”how did you acquire your skills? Cos as far as I know two guys are dead because of you”…….”you have five seconds to tell us who you really are” the guy said as the cold knife touched my d--k…….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by remiseyi(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2016
following...
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Suspenseful update greg42....

Interesting torture tactic... wink

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
remiseyi:
following...

Thanks my bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Lleigh:
Suspenseful update greg42....

Interesting torture tactic... wink

Thanks lleigh honey.......
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
HE HE HE, I laugh in Mr. Flavour's voice grin

So these ritualists have been keeping up with Badoo Blood...

Cigaro sounds like a name from those cartel movies.

Now the story begins.....more dollars to your account cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
henhen greg42 u knw mention me abi anyways no p kwantinu
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by JIYABOI: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
FIRE ON THE MONTAIN
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
This story dey do my heart ♥ d jigbijigbi....... Abeg make i go relax small
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
This story dey do my heart ♥ d jigbijigbi....... Abeg make i go relax small......
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oh boy! This sh!t ain't funny one bit. Just when i thought our hero is about to be laid. I know its one those tinz guys like him do encounter. Once again sh!t do happen and i bet it'll make blood a more bloodier villian.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Blood d baddo

I don knw say na trick that Sophie wan use tie im hand

But konji na bastard......

Oya tell us......"Who are you"

More peppersoup o........

This cinema is just starting.....

Greg......more funds to ur ........
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
jagugu88li:
HE HE HE, I laugh in Mr. Flavour's voice grin

So these ritualists have been keeping up with Badoo Blood...

Cigaro sounds like a name from those cartel movies.

Now the story begins.....more dollars to your account cheesy

Sweety m.......... meet me in d other room..... sharp sharp
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
supizino:
henhen greg42 u knw mention me abi anyways no p kwantinu

No vex my bro......you no see say dem use knife hol' me for prick
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
JIYABOI:
FIRE ON THE MONTAIN

You are highly welcome oga mi
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tuhndhay:
This story dey do my heart ♥ d jigbijigbi....... Abeg make i go relax small

Lolzzzz no faint ooo abeg grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
xamster:
Oh boy! This sh!t ain't funny one bit. Just when i thought our hero is about to be laid. I know its one those tinz guys like him do encounter. Once again sh!t do happen and i bet it'll make blood a more bloodier villian.

Yu on point my bruh!!!! You sound like a soldier cool cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
girlhaley:
Blood d baddo

I don knw say na trick that Sophie wan use tie im hand

But konji na bastard......

Oya tell us......"Who are you"

More peppersoup o........

This cinema is just starting.....

Greg......more funds to ur ........

My baby.....E be like say we go dey play away match for where jagugu no dey
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oh my God, Greg you're too much, in fact chop kiss kiss. Please come and update embarassed
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
mhiz:
Oh my God, Greg you're too much, in fact chop kiss kiss. Please come and update embarassed

I don chop am,chop your lipstick join....... my sweetheart don't worry......next episode drops tomorrow morning......meanwhile let us kontinu the kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
greg42:

Sweety m.......... meet me in d other room..... sharp sharp
Enters the room, sees no one. Chai, people of this our land....To think I rushed off to here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.