Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95554 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by ashatoda: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
thanks for the mention and dedication. The story is so far interesting its a pleasure to read. I believe when he gets to the destination he will know that life can be more rough
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Oya now......... JAGUGU88LI...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my bro. I sight you
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
ashatoda:
thanks for the mention and dedication. The story is so far interesting its a pleasure to read. I believe when he gets to the destination he will know that life can be more rough

Thanks for your support ash dearest....Your the best
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:
my bro. I sight you

You just come like that, sweep Jagugu88li off her feet, carry her they go just like that..... Bros i hail your ministry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tuhndhay:

You just come like that, sweep Jagugu88li off her feet, carry her they go just like that..... Bros i hail your ministry

Our own na love at first read grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tuhndhay:

greg42:

Our own na love at first read grin grin

They say when one's ears become itchy, someone might be talking about them. I think mine are just dirty, let me go and clean them grin

Btw....why are you derailing this thread grin

Tuhndhay, how body?

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
They want him to stay alive.....For what?

And who are they??

Is Blood in another real shit?

Hian.....I cannot comprehend it yet

Oga Greg......

This is a unique touches and continuous surprises that keep we(readers) enthralled and waiting for more updates

I hail sir

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:

They say when ones ears become itchy, someone might be talking about you. I think mine are just dirty, let me go and clean them grin
Tuhndhay, how body?
Cool and you Thanks for asking!!!!! Any new story, looking forward to your own story someday
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
girlhaley:
They want him to stay alive.....For what?

And who are they??

Is Blood in another real shit?

Hian.....I cannot comprehend it yet

Oga Greg......

This is a unique touches and continuous surprises that keep we(readers) enthralled and waiting for more updates

I hail sir

Thanks dearie,your opinion is ever encouraging kiss
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:
Thanks dearie,your opinion is ever encouraging kiss

Awwwn.....ayam blushing....

We are waiting for d updates sir

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
This is very funny grin.... HML to us
Nastynic, borrow me your 3D glasses bro. Mine don spoil...this movie is too much
jagugu88li:

They say when ones ears become itchy, someone might be talking about you. I think mine are just dirty, let me go and clean them grin
Tuhndhay, how body?
Tuhndhay ma guy, long time no see....
We were don discuss with papa jagugu finish for bride price matter...
Greg! Greg! Greg!
How many times i call you?
Tuhndhay abeg clean that glock well, we go write our own murder story for Greg head....
Jagugu sweetie grin just marry me , even if na aluminum glasses u want wear u go wear... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
My guy blood , just feeling like a superstar grin

i have a feeling , that they are preserving him for the ultimate sacrifice. grin

lemme come and be going before jagugu88li catch me here. She dae para for me about something which I dont even knw how it began sef. grin

Nice 1 greg42. You're the bomb.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
nastynic:
Tuhndhay ma guy, long time no see....
We were don discuss with papa jagugu finish for bride price matter...
Greg! Greg! Greg!
How many times i call you?
Tuhndhay abeg clean that glock well, we go write our own murder story for Greg head....
Jagugu sweetie grin just marry me , even if na aluminum glasses u want wear u go wear... grin

grin grin some pipu no get fear for eye sha
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Creeza:
My guy blood , just feeling like a superstar grin

i have a feeling , that they are preserving him for the ultimate sacrifice. grin

lemme come and be going before jagugu88li catch me here. She dae para for me about something which I dont even knw how it began sef. grin

Nice 1 greg42. You're the bomb.

My gee I humble ooooooo......una just dey bless me with better encouragement...I cannor fit to shout

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:

No vex ma......I go mention......no wound me yet.....I dey beg on behalf of my mama

Nothing do you. Carry go.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Cc creeza ashatoda Tuhndhay horlorlardaey girlhaley xamster Remiseyi supizino empress101 lleigh beey iamloyalty nastynic

**********Episode 22*********

I was kinda hoping I had the strength to say something but I wasn’t gonna be given the opportunity more or less cause the epinephrine had worn out fully and my whole body was in severe pains….Wounds that had re-opened,stitches that had torn,Impacts from shattering glasses and jumping on hard surfaces,the list went on and on……..The car sped on as the three guys in the car conversed and kept smiling excluding the guy who sat with me at the back,he was in real pains….I wondered why they had not given him medical attention too but I quickly deduced that they wanted to save as much time as possible…By now,i could sense the drivver was more relaxed as he drove……At this point,i was so messed up,i couldn’t hear what they were saying,i was somewhat glad I had fired the RPG but my inexperience was making me pay for it with pains all over my body….Funny enough,i was lying on the body of the dead guy but I was indifferent to that fact because I was too weak to react in whatever way I would have done under normal circumstances…..Their mouths had stopped moving though my hearing had gradually returned as we pulled up in front of a beautiful mansion…..None of dem got out to knock,i watched the guy in front put his cell-phone to his ear and some seconds later,the gate slid open to let us in closing almost immediately afterwards…..The driver and the guy in front got out and helped the injured guy into the house……They resurfaced minutes later to help me out of the car……As I stumbled out,i made a shocking observation….There was a girl standing at the door,”tell cigaro we have him,he can come over now….looks like the mission was successful”she stated…..This was none other than the pretty stranger I had seen at the hospital……”what’s really going on”,i thought as she approached……..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
You are doing a good job. Keep it rolling.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greg chop knuckle ....

******************************YOU TOO MUCH*************************
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
iamloyalty:
You are doing a good job. Keep it rolling.

Am here for you sweety wink wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
nastynic:
Greg chop knuckle ....

******************************YOU TOO MUCH*************************

My bro na you guys carry me dey go oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Horlorlardaey: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
greg42:
Cc creeza ashatoda Tuhndhay horlorlardaey girlhaley xamster Remiseyi supizino empress101 lleigh beey iamloyalty nastynic

**********Episode 22*********

I was kinda hoping I had the strength to say something but I wasn’t gonna be given the opportunity more or less cause the epinephrine had worn out fully and my whole body was in severe pains…This was none other than the pretty stranger I had seen at the hospital……”what’s really going on”,i thought as she approached……..

fenkz for the mention
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

fenkz for the mention

You welcome
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by empress101(f): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
cry embarassed diz guy yaf suffered.. wat do dey need him for now
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
tenkz 4 d mention
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oh well, i see blood being sculpted into the ultimate warfare machinery. By each scene our hero seem to be undergoing a different phase of training and torment.
At this point, one can only ask if he is been kept alive till he faces his doom or elevation. Cus from this, one can't tell why he is much needed and critical to this is why evetyother force wants him most likely alive than dead,
who knows what holds the next episode? Well, only Greg42 can tell. Am only a viewer like you who love gud stories. cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Mhen Greg42 is twisting my dada, thumbs up boss, next update will be a blast
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Wtf......the same girlshocked

Like seriously......

Blood can never remain d same again

make he knw.....make he no kukuma come out that night ehn......

Greg.....nw this is getting hot!!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Mr Author Sir, please come back and finish this.

There's many scenario playing in my head about what is really happening here. I just can't decided which one to consider mote realistic that the other

Give us more......nice work!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2016
empress101:
cry embarassed diz guy yaf suffered.. wat do dey need him for now

Lol don't cry yet Sweety
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2016
jagugu88li:
Mr Author Sir, please come back and finish this.

There's many scenario playing in my head about what is really happening here. I just can't decided which one to consider mote realistic that the other

Give us more......nice work!

It's my pleasure to oblige
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
xamster:
Oh well, i see blood being sculpted into the ultimate warfare machinery. By each scene our hero seem to be undergoing a different phase of training and torment.
At this point, one can only ask if he is been kept alive till he faces his doom or elevation. Cus from this, one can't tell why he is much needed and critical to this is why evetyother force wants him most likely alive than dead,
who knows what holds the next episode? Well, only Greg42 can tell. Am only a viewer like you who love gud stories. cool

You want to destroy me with english abi??

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Dare2Try:
Mhen Greg42 is twisting my dada, thumbs up boss, next update will be a blast

Na you be boss oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.