Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:13 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (94522 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Creeza:
Rpg heavy like that ni? MHEN two bullets no be here, For head and chest.

GREG I heard you call, so I came running. #superman grin

My bro am grateful...
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
supizino:
boss me fire on i dey ur back
My gee,i got you
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
jagugu88li:
The Cartels? shocked #claps once#

Blood, the runaway

This dude has been on the move ever since ever since. Make I go find Slow and Trigger, I'm certain they will shed light to the whole mystery

You're awesome bro! BIGUP

Sweety......I go come see your parents soon

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by ReuEl12(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
I read it in marathon.... really good, suspense filled a real thriller... I really want to know, why the cult group didn't kill him, why the military wouldn't kill him and why the f*ck are the both groups willing to kill everyone else to get him. I will continue reading till I find out. great fast pace story keep it up.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
ReuEl12:
I read it in marathon.... really good, suspense filled a real thriller... I really want to know, why the cult group didn't kill him, why the military wouldn't kill him and why the f*ck are the both groups willing to kill everyone else to get him. I will continue reading till I find out. great fast pace story keep it up.

Thanks a lot my gee....Bless you

Cc beey I noticed your antics on broke playboy or whatever....It impressed me....Get over here..I have stories that are worth your while
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Cc creeze Reuel12 xamster supizino girlhaley mhiz skarlett bummybummy oyinprince divepen1 lleigh luckymay dare2try

**********Episode 19********

“I was still struggling to hold the RPG in place within my arms when the guy in front shouted in addition,”do it” as he shot me a terrifying gaze with bloodshot eyes which I could see clearly through his mask-covered face.The other guy was now pulling me towards the window with a threatening look on his face as he left the overall I wore and brandished a long sharp dagger from its sheath which hung on his holster belt…..I hadn’t fired an RPG for once in my entire life,i wonder how this guys were expecting me to pull this off without any hitches…..I looked on in shock as the wounded gunman beside me pressed the shiny knife into my side and shouted,”abobby,make yu do wetin we cap nah”…….I didn’t have any choice,with a grunt,i pushed the body of the dead gunman to give me room to fulfill the wish of the two mask covered fiends who were now peering intently at my terror stricken face…..

The car hadn’t stopped it’s dangerous swerving and that made it extremely difficult for me to get in position with the RPG…..After many tries,i was now kneeling on the back seat with the RPG pointed out of the shattered back screen trying to take aim at the approaching landrover as bullets whizzed past my face….to say the truth,the epinephrine was beginning to wear off and my morale level was reducing…I could tell……”Boom”,the RPG fired the missile out immediately I pressed the red button….I fell back ward into the car as the wounded gunman yelled,”jazz up from there,yu no see say yu miss to hit the perambus dem car”From what he said,i understood that I had missed my shot earlier and he was gonna punish me for that,with the dagger in his hand,he made to stab me…In his rage,he had forgotten to keep his hand down…..”splash” went drops of blood in every direction as bullets pierced his raised arm……”Aaaaaaaarg”,he groaned with the dagger falling out of his grasp…..seems I would live to fire another shot……Turning my face to the RPG,i noticed the guy in front….He had removed his pistol from its holster,cocked it and was aiming at my head,he said rather coldly,”you better not miss one more time”…….i knew then that nothing would save me if I wasted one more shot…….

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Blood has been running all his life since time immemorial

Were slow and trigger na

Ur boy wan die for soldiers hand oo

From frying pan to fire sha.....

Greg.....this is a soft_work
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
girlhaley:
Blood has been running all his life since time immemorial

Were slow and trigger na

Ur boy wan die for soldiers hand oo

From frying pan to fire sha.....

Greg.....this is a soft_work
Thanks honey
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by empress101(f): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool nice one
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
empress101:
cool nice one

Thanks sugar
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
I didn't understand this update lipsrsealed. Care to forward another one, maybe it will shine a little light tongue

Lets share and like good people cool

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
jagugu88li:
I didn't understand this update lipsrsealed. Care to forward another one, maybe it will shine a little light tongue

Lets share and like good people cool

I don marry you finish oooooo

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bro, i just finished reading this story.... Its Goddamn dope... Keep it up bro... Is d second seaason out yet
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
alexblazzzer18:
Bro, i just finished reading this story.... Its Goddamn dope... Keep it up bro... Is d second seaason out yet

Yep!!!!! Where did you read it??
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by alexblazzzer18(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

Yep!!!!! Where did you read it??
Coolval... Just got introduced to the site nt long ago, nd was browsing thru d completed stories nd i found it there...

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by danhunter500(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Creative Work In Display! Please Keep It Up.
There Are Many Opportunity For You.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Beey(f): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
greg42:

Thanks a lot my gee....Bless you

Cc beey I noticed your antics on broke playboy or whatever....It impressed me....Get over here..I have stories that are worth your while
grin[img] grin Thanks for the invitation.I like your command of the queen's language.At least the part U read.Keep it coming.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
danhunter500:
Creative Work In Display!
Please Keep It Up.

There Are Many Opportunity For You.

Thanks my bruva........Am humbled
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Beey:
grin[img] grin Thanks for the invitation.I like your command of the queen's language.At least the part U read.Keep it coming.

You da best sweety......wish there were more Like you
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Beey(f): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:

You da best sweety......wish there were more Like you
grin grin.Thanks.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Cc remiseyi girlhaley jagugu88li xamster creeza ashatoda beey danhunter500 empress101 Reuel12 supizino *********Episode 20*******

I offered a silent prayer to God asking him to forgive my sins mainly because of the reason that the last faces that I was probably gonna see here on earth would be two masked individuals who were now expecting me to pull a stunt…..One gunman was dead,the other bleeding profusely as both his arms had been rendered useless by the blood thirsty bullets that had been tearing our car to shreds,the remaining gunman was seated in front with the nozzle of his glock pistol pointed at me,ever ready to release a bullet that would spell my demise…..

The harshness of the situation forced me to my feet once more,ducking my head occasionally ‘cos the army boys hadn’t stopped shooting at all and showed no signs of relenting…..I picked up the RPG and stuck my hand in the black bag from which they had brought out the two fired missile…..Scanning the bag with my hand,i discovered with horror, there was only one left so this had to be it,I couldn’t mess this up or there would be dire consequences for my actions…..Opening the bag wide…..I picked the very heavy piece of bullet-shaped metal and struggled as I placed it into the tube-like RPG……..”click”it sounded as it adjusted into place…Looking at the injured gunman,i knew he wanted to hurt me but he couldnt,his arms were a mess,i kinda felt sorry for him knowing what he had passed through,”hurry up”,the gunman in front yelled….I jerked out of my thoughts,positioning myself on my knees on the back seat and my arms supporting the RPG……Everything faded away as I aimed at the landrover…….placing the cross-hairs on the bonnet of the land rover,i tapped the red button…..

**********Episode 21*********

Tapping the red button,everything seemed to slow down as the RPG roared to life,vomiting the missile that had been trapped within it…..I looked on intently ignoring the shouting of the two men in the car, ”get down”,they yelled at the top of their voices but this was too glorious to miss……The RPG fell from my hands and back into the car as I raised my hands to shield my face,the RPG’s missile had made contact with the speeding vehicle…..It was unfolding in slow motion before my eyes, earlier,i had heard the soldiers screaming frantically,”incoming RPG”……while they tried in vain to steer the car to safety…..too late!! the deployed missile had already made contact with the ill-fated landrover…..The explosion pushed our car forward and flung me all the way into the car as my head struck the wind screen,i had landed on the gear handle,i heard the ruccus as both men on the front seats struggled to get me out of the way….they finally succeeded in pushing back to the seat behind….Thanks to me,the landrover had been neutralised and we were now within the confines of normal speed limits…..The injured guy and d guy in front were having a conversation while smiling but I wasn’t hearing s--t!!!!!All that kept resounding in my ears was “nwiiiiiiiii” ever since the land rover had exploded….I felt something crawling down my face and touched it to find out that my face was bleeding,that was my best guess cos my senses weren’t functional fully for me to determine where the blood was coming from,the next thing I know,we had pulled up near a local clinic,i was dragged inside and on gun-point the nurse was asked to stop the bleeding on my head…..she had no choice but to comply…..I had no inclinations as to whether it hurt or not,i was numb all over….Now,i could make the connection,the windscreen was responsible for my bleeding head and from the look of things,they just wanted me to stay alive….this was evident when I was bundled back into the car after the treatment and they sped off…..i would soon find out why……

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks for the mention Greg. ..

I am catching up. .....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Lleigh:
Thanks for the mention Greg. ..

I am catching up. .....

Feels great having you here....am honored
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Stands i front of the cenima and thinks aloud " wetin make me come late na " peer inside and see jagugu at the front with a bucket of popcorn, "abeg shift for me joor"

Greg please continue the good work
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2016
nastynic:
Stands i front of the cenima and thinks aloud " wetin make me come late na " peer inside and see jagugu at the front with a bucket of popcorn, "abeg shift for me joor"

Greg please continue the good work

Thanks my bro......your encouragement is absolutely welcome
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
All of whona wey dey front seats make whona shift, i don land. Where is my house boy? Make he go tell blood say i go flog am if he nor tell me why he dey jump from fry pan to fire.
Emh op if u nor mention next time u go wound o....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:

I offered a silent prayer to God asking him to forgive my sins mainly because of the reason that the last faces that I was probably gonna see here on earth would be two masked individuals who were now expecting me to pull a stunt
This is very funny grin.... HML to us

Nastynic, borrow me your 3D glasses bro. Mine don spoil...this movie is too much
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2016
iamloyalty:
All of whona wey dey front seats make whona shift, i don land. Where is my house boy? Make he go tell blood say i go flog am if he nor tell me why he dey jump from fry pan to fire.
Emh op if u nor mention next time u go wound o....

No vex ma......I go mention......no wound me yet.....I dey beg on behalf of my mama
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
This is very funny grin.... HML to us

Nastynic, borrow me your 3D glasses bro. Mine don spoil...this movie is too much

My soon-to-be wife.....your village marriage list long ooooo cry cry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:

My soon-to-be wife.....your village marriage list long ooooo cry cry
Perfumes, jewellery, satin cloth, furniture for your in-laws, wine etc.... That can't be too much grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
Perfumes, jewellery, satin cloth, furniture for your in-laws, wine etc.... That can't be too much grin

Chisos!!!!! Even the girl I want to marry cannor mercy lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Oya now......... JAGUGU88LI...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / FEIRE - A Romance Story / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.