Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62689 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

Chukwu gozie gi

Take one Ooh Mpa on my Tab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by walozanga(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....
u are igbo 2day, tomorrow na tivi. Hahahah y this thing dey pain u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
lordyugo:

make money and stop complaining

that's a sure thing.. you don't need to worry

I like igbos o.. don't get me wrong
they are always around me especially the girls

what I'm saying is what I observed. They don't think twice when they see money or flashy things
not cool

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by imiekeri(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Trust me dear....benin men re nt obsessed with ibo women

U ARE AN IDIODT FOR BLAMING IGBO WOMEN FOR YOUR BROTHER MENTAL PROBLEM.

IS IT IGBO WOMEN FAULT THAT YORUBA AND BENIN MEN SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM?

DID DEY ASK UR MEN TO DEVELOP OBSESSION FOR IGBO WOMEN? DONT DEY HAVE WOMEN IN THEIR YORUBA AND BENIN NATION?

THE OBSESSION STEMS FROM HATRED TOWARDS THE IGBO TRIBE AND A CONTINUATION OF THE ENVY AND GREEDY DESIRE TO DEPRIVE THE IGBO NATION, WHICH IN ITSELF, HAS CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL BE FELT TO THE FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION IN BOTH THE YORUBA AND BENIN NATION.

THANK GOD UR BROTHER KILLED HIMSLEF AND NOT OUR IGBO SISTER. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by OILSOUP: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

No need answering a deranged immbecile as u.
U can rant from now till eternity.. You cant force other men from Other tribes to queue up and marry igbo women.. There are other lovely tribes, men from other tribes are happily marrying Into.
No Yoruba man or delta or other tribes is obsessed about igbo women.. Even some percentage of igbo men are running away from igbo women.
Keep deluding your fish brain.

BRING DAT UR YANSH HERE, E BE LIKE SAY U NEED IGBO KOBOKO. grin grin grin grin
I WILL FLOG U SILLY...DONT BE SILLY... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:
I dont believe what freeze said.. An igbo lady for her thirst to be rich , pushed my late brother to his death. I warned him , e no hear.. Take life easy, he went above his capability to please her . Now hes 6feet below. May his soul rest in peace.amen.

The only thing i believe is when a man with vision and responsiblity meets with a woman with similar vision and hardwork,they succeed and make a good team. Such women can come from any tribe, not just igbo.
Your brother was deeply in love with the igbo girl and Caught a Grenade for Her

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
JohnAdeDavid:

0k kid!
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by matrixme(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
The recession is really affecting people's reasoning capacity these days. We all have one or two Igbo girls we admire, but that doesn't make all of them saints. From my personal experience, the Igbo women I know are gossips, extremely manipulative and self centered. Have you even considered the millions you will use to marry them? Cross tribal marriage is patriotic but I'll personally stick to someone I can speak the same language with for the rest of my life.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
waternogetenemy:

but igbo women are not the ones making this comment now? it is your yoruba man that is speaking. check ur men rather than insult igbo girls.

What one man called freeze said, does not represent the whole men in other regions. He is saying his own.
And insult of igbo girls started from that imbbecile called Oilysoup.
And for some. Men here who do not understand simple sentence in english. Allow me rephrase, I said not only igbo women can make a Yoruba man succeed, other tribes can as well. It's that simple to comprehend.

So check that small boy called oilysoup to stop running his mouth like a deranged dog.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by stevedeey(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Even though I'm not supporting the part of his statement that says "if you want to be successful", yet I like Igbo women. I'd love to marry one.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by fkdmods: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
successking401:
U r not an igbo person

You don't seem to understand what she is saying. Alluding success to anyone because of marriage to a region is the most ridiculous and childish thing i have ever heard. It is just like saying if i go to school i will get a job and be successful in life. Nothing is a certainty. Plus, is this not the same tribe that most NL's consider to be drug traffickers? I don't hold that opinion though because all tribes in Nigeria are bad on the same level. Nigerians need to think more before making rubbish comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by popcykaylah(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
On this one freeze is wrong again..it's our individual characters that judge how we live.ladies are raised differently but anyone who is clean,submissive and supportive isn't based on tribe but rather thier individual character.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by repogirl(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
People like this Freeze, just give them a few months and they'll be eating their words back.

An Igbo chick is shacking his brain right now, when they begin to fight he will forget all this rubbish he is yarning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Freeze talks too much!

But then again Igbo girls are simply top notch!
Beauty and all brains..
We are just not pretty faces!!
We work hard for our sh.it too
Don't matter how we do it, but all na hard work grin

But then again I'm Nigerian first before Igbo!
Saying that, I've just started telling people I'm South African! Nigeria and their plenty bad news don tire me.. grin grin
You are igbo before a Nigeria. Learn please

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by OILSOUP: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

What one man called freeze said, does not represent the whole men in other regions. He is saying his own.
And insult of igbo girls started from that imbbecile called Oilysoup.
And for some. Men here who do not understand simple sentence in english. Allow me rephrase, I said not only igbo women can make a Yoruba man succeed, other tribes can as well. It's that simple to comprehend.

So check that small boy called oilysoup to stop running his mouth like a deranged dog.

MY PRAYER IS, U DONT COMMIT SUICIDE TOO, AFTER THE BEAT DOWN... I ALWAYS WIN...

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by sinizia: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Longcucumber(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
He just said d truth... no sentiments igbo gals are trained to be supportive.

But freeze we dont want u to marry our gals biko grin.. leave them alone for us. E neva do us. grin
ok
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

keep shut
you guys don't just like sincerity and truth

Igbos girls are just something else, their whole life revolves round cash and material things
And most don't even have shame and proper manners
Funny how your people have manners, the chances of your Yoruba wife engaging in extra marital affairs is very high

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Generalyemi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
dirty girl that you can hire someone to clean up or a hairy yam dudish looking girl?

Abeg gimme dirty girl grin

not me

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Longcucumber(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am 100% Igbo
fresh laps
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by scabit: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:

U ARE AN IDIODT FOR BLAMING IGBO WOMEN FOR YOUR BROTHER MENTAL PROBLEM.

IS IT IGBO WOMEN FAULT THAT YORUBA AND BENIN MEN SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM?

DID DEY ASK UR MEN TO DEVELOP OBSESSION FOR IGBO WOMEN? DONT DEY HAVE WOMEN IN THEIR YORUBA AND BENIN NATION?

THE OBSESSION STEMS FROM HATRED TOWARDS THE IGBO TRIBE AND A CONTINUATION OF THE ENVY AND GREEDY DESIRE TO DEPRIVE THE IGBO NATION, WHICH IN ITSELF, HAS CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL BE FELT TO THE FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION IN BOTH THE YORUBA AND BENIN NATION.

THANK GOD UR BROTHER KILLED HIMSLEF AND NOT OUR IGBO SISTER.

This person that wrote this shit is the biggest fool, I have come across in this world. It is the type that they will tell kill and he/she won't ask questions. Do you think you made sense idiot! That is why the Igbo or ibo tribe remain the same! That is why no ibo person can't ever reach the highest position in Nigeria (your own country) because you look at greed and cheat at everything and everybody but yourselves. Sorry! I can only say sorry for you and your lot like you!

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
yimu

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

Thanks jare.
Unlike an obsessed igbo boy on this thread, that wants to force igbo women down the throats of other tribes.
No matter how much you sniff you can never nor attain being Igbo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by CrocodileTears: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Passing Racial and discriminatory comments does not sell your brand. Irrespective as your divorcy Illegal babymama is Igbo, that doesn't mean you disrespect others.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Your brother was deeply in love with the igbo girl and Caught a Grenade for Her

Yes he was foovlishly inlove with her and she stuck to him like super glue because he had money. Leave my brother alone, na lie.. Until he dabbled into a certain biz to fulfil her thirst for. Money. It crippled his accounts and made him had a mild heart attack, when he saw all his money go down the drain. He fainted , I was all tears as I rushed him to the hospital
The wicked girl didn't even stay with him when he was admitted at the hospital.. The only day she stayed with him in the hospital was 2 broke up with him on his sick bed , which in turn made his health condition worse and he battled to stay alive, but the emotional pain was too. Much for him to bear. He gave up the ghost. cry

Their love for money is too extreme

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by krisjovi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Freeze is right! 100% i'm not biased but ibo girls stand out in all areas of managing the home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by valx2: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

keep shut
you guys don't just like sincerity and truth

Igbos girls are just something else, their whole life revolves round cash and material things
And most don't even have shame and proper manners
You expect an igbo girl to fall in love with you when you are still living under a brown roof hut with your parents? Get off your ass and work hard dude.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
sinizia:

What has this post you made got to do with Igbo and Yoruba women who's more likely a better wife material? Read and understand before post. This ain't about success.

He started off with a quote that he agreed with; which makes it part of it.
He made reference of his personal experience with a particular yoruba woman, and his preference between the two. And all this was inspired by the early quote.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
No matter how much you sniff you can never nor attain being Igbo.

God forbid! Who wants to be igbo.
I proud of my origins.. So don't delude yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by teebillz: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Freeze talks too much!

But then again Igbo girls are simply top notch!
Beauty and all brains..
We are just not pretty faces!!
We work hard for our sh.it too
Don't matter how we do it, but all na hard work grin

But then again I'm Nigerian first before Igbo!
Saying that, I've just started telling people I'm South African! Nigeria and their plenty bad news don tire me.. grin grin

I don't know about the text in bold font. But if you tell me you are top notch, I will agree with you 100%, provided you are the one in your DP.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:

MY PRAYER IS, U DONT COMMIT SUICIDE TOO, AFTER THE BEAT DOWN... I ALWAYS WIN...

U are the one who will commit suicide not me
No. Matter how hard u try.
Nothing shakes me
Keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ifeomaekol(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

nwanne madu. Eziokwu bu ndu, dalu.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Samuel Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Is Dead / Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.