Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62620 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by sinizia: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

He started off with a quote that he agreed with; which makes it part of it.
He made reference of his personal experience with a particular yoruba woman, and his preference between the two. And all this was inspired by the early quote.

You're right.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
What is to be expected from Freeze. His mother is a Romanian gypsy. They are not known to be the most mentally stable. No man born of a Yoruba woman will utter such nonsense. The Igbo guy that started this was rejected in marriage by two Yoruba women apparently. While freeze is currently being fed by amhis Igbo baby mama after being chased away from his Yoruba wife. His Yansh was opened in a blog. All these low lives opening their mouths. He better talk about his mother's people who are so scary and dirty and can steal a whole human being. LMAO.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

You are only hating yourself.
I don't have your time. Boy hater
grin tell your men to stop taking our womengringrin and stop hating on Igbo women because your men want them, even your brother.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
tomisinobm:

And also jumped off a train for her grin
you dey mind d bitch

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:
What is to be expected from Freeze. His mother is a Romanian gypsy. They are not known to be the most mentally stable. No man born of a Yoruba woman will utter such nonsense. The Igbo guy that started this was rejected in marriage by two Yoruba women apparently. While freeze is currently being fed by amhis Igbo baby mama after being chased away from his Yoruba wife. His Yansh was opened in a blog. All these low lives opening their mouths. He better talk about his mother's people who are so scary and dirty and can steal a whole human being. LMAO.
Truth hurts

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by lollybee15(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
This guy is a dope. Suffering from overuse of hard drugs.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Minemrys: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

Hmm thats your opinion though i see a bit of sentiment in there. Left to me, i say success deals more with personality than culture/tribe. I've met alot of yoruba or other men who are successful without having married an igbo lady and to cut story short, their wives if not all were supportive. I know many because of Mr. Freeze's comment would go searching for an igbo gal [that's fine] but they should 1st and foremost know success starts with them first. A man's worst enemy is himself. Heaven help those who help themselves.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Truth hurts
It does if your are freeze. No wonder you have stopped displaying your expensive watches. This recent maga is not paying at all. You will soon upgrade and tell another story. Fuckboy gigolo.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by samsam2019: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

so Yoruba women don't do what your neighbour's wife did for him?

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
imiekeri:
Trust me dear....benin men re nt obsessed with ibo women

U ARE AN IDIODT FOR BLAMING IGBO WOMEN FOR YOUR BROTHER MENTAL PROBLEM.

IS IT IGBO WOMEN FAULT THAT YORUBA AND BENIN MEN SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM?

DID DEY ASK UR MEN TO DEVELOP OBSESSION FOR IGBO WOMEN? DONT DEY HAVE WOMEN IN THEIR YORUBA AND BENIN NATION?

THE OBSESSION STEMS FROM HATRED TOWARDS THE IGBO TRIBE AND A CONTINUATION OF THE ENVY AND GREEDY DESIRE TO DEPRIVE THE IGBO NATION, WHICH IN ITSELF, HAS CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL BE FELT TO THE FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION IN BOTH THE YORUBA AND BENIN NATION.

THANK GOD UR BROTHER KILLED HIMSLEF AND NOT OUR IGBO SISTER.
Where this one from come? Who needs benin women? When be say na prostitution and witch craft una carry first for.

Abeg carry ur witch craft go one side. Benin women and prostitution plus witch craft are 5 and 6.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Blessedward: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:
Mumu!
When will this man start making sense with the things he say?
I am an ibo man to the core and believes that success comes when preparation meet opportunity! Hardwork and God....No be one woman from one region!
ur write up alone just exposed u are no way near being Igbo..try a better lie next time.atleast God didn't say we must lie to convince or make good points.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by AkinPhysicist: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
cool I am a full-blooded Yoruba (Egba/Ijebu) man and I prefer Yoruba women all day every day. It is unlikely that I will marry a Nigerian woman but if I do na Yoruba woman -no doubt.While Igbo women know how to package (with makeup/bleaching) themselves better than Yoruba women, I do not consider them more attractive than Yoruba women. And when it comes to character it depends on the individual and how she was raised. I have dated money grubbing Ibo women and very caring Yoruba women and vice versa. cool

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by enitey(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Respectful

Not entirely true
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by OILSOUP: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

No need talking about her.. She herself is not living OK.
bedridden with no. Man to call her own.
She is experiencing how it feels Nw.

Karma never fails.

UNA DON KNACK AM BENIN JUJU?

NYWAY, I AM PRESENTING YOU A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO COME AND ATTEMPT UR BENIN WITCHCRAFT ON ME, IN JAPAN THIS SUMMER.

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY WHILST AM IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN SWIMMING, DON'T PASS IT OOOOO!

U CAN THEN SAY I COMMITTED SUICIDE, I KNOW U WANT REVENGE 4 UR BROTHER. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

It does if your are freeze. No wonder you have stopped displaying your expensive watches. This recent maga is not paying at all. You will soon upgrade and tell another story. Fuckboy gigolo.
Did you lost your way to this place? I'm not Freeze and i can tell you that Everything Freeze said about Igbo girls is absolutely true. I don't know about Yorubas but I respect and love my igbo girls

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
adeowo84:
i marry to an igbo woman abd sincerely 99% of the traits or quality mention above is evidently available in my woman...and i am an Ijesha man from osun...cheers
Kudos jor. No mind amelian and baby124 and other haters. Bad belle go kill them. Keep on treating your wife well oh.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
enitey:
Respectful

Not entirely true
Not all but 80% are respectful
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by 2mch(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
WTF? This freeze nigga is insane. You mean the same Ibo hoes on Allen avenue and all the prostitute slums in lag. For success ? Maybe curses.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The difference between U and I here is that u are commenting to gain "Likes" here but im commenting straight from the heart.

U are wrong abt yoruba gals coz
Most yoruba gals are very insulting.. no disrestpect to them..there are still good ones
But Maybe u are mistaken the PROSTRATION in yoruba culture as RESPECT. lol.
Thats not respect bro....
=Respect is wen u scold ur woman and she dont shout back at u or insult u.
Respect is wen u told ur gal wat she did wrong and she wont insult u.
=Respect is wen u marry a woman from another tribe and she respects ur culture not bringing in hers to counter ur own...thats wat respect are

Have a a little misunderstanding with a yoruba gal and watch her wash u hands down .
Thes are d reason igbo men and eben some yoruba men prefer igbo women... not dat yoruba women are not beautiful.

EVEN U TALKIN HERE WILL S6ILL END UP WITH IGBO WOMAN IF U ARE REALLY IGBO grin
Dat explains all we are saying here! grin

AND YES I CARRY MY TRIBE FOR LIKE U SAID..
COZ IM PROUD OF MY IDENTITY!.. #peaceout!

Why would you scold a grown ass person and expect them not to respond? When you don't have respect for another human being, you do not deserve respect.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by notoriousbabe: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
People like freeze made fabfunmi to still be single and searching
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ifeomaekol(f): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hmm. I don see person wey carry tribe for head!
IBO refers to the people; while IGBO is the language.
People like you are divisive and stereotypical! I've met many yoruba ladies that are respectful, supportive, and loyal.
As a man, irrespective of whether money dey your hand or not, if you want to be treated like a king, marry yoruba.
And by way, the DEFINITION of SUCCESS or being SUCCESSFUL is relative. OkayBye
point of correction, there's nothing like ibo, its igbo simple. Ibo is how other tribes pronounce igbo.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Igbo women are fairer that's all.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Did you lost your way to this place? I'm not Freeze and i can tell you that Everything Freeze said about Igbo girls is absolutely true. I don't know about Yorubas but I respect and love my igbo girls
Freeze is being fed at the moment by his baby mama. He will say anything to keep it coming. Ask yourself why he has not married her yet? Or let me ask you freeze? You no de taya? Your ex-wife does not want you anymore. So stop carrying out your frustration on her on all Yoruba women. Your mother comes from a beggar and despicable stock. Your whole mother's Romanian beggar ancestors don't come near to Yoruba women. Those dirty criminals always robbing people all over Europe and smelling like 10day old refuse. The lowest and most ridiculed white People in the world for that matter.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:

UNA DON KNACK AM BENIN JUJU?

NYWAY, I AM PRESENTING YOU A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO COME AND ATTEMPT UR BENIN WITCHCRAFT ON ME, IN JAPAN THIS SUMMER.

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY WHILST AM IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN SWIMMING, DON'T PASS IT OOOOO!

U CAN THEN SAY I COMMITTED SUICIDE, I KNOW U WANT REVENGE 4 UR BROTHER. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Am ashamed at your mentality . Revenge is for the Lord.. Not. Me... Am not God.
Who is from Benin?
When u don't know where am. From, u keep quiet..
U just talking nonsense
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
enitey:
Respectful

Not entirely true
Your chest is full of milk. I am hungry babes.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by enitey(f): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Not all but 80% are respectful

80% is on the high side

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by dapsonlou(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I sure agree with you that Igbo girls are not lazy because you can find half of them on Allen Ave sell azz. A lazy girl will seat at home waiting for santa clause to bring money

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by rose54321: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Team Yoruba o . . .

Every tribe has the good, bad and ugly.
Look for personality and not "regionality" (if that word exists sef).

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by madapcmod: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
If I don't marry igbo girl , I will remain celibate. Freeze on point this time.

Those fat stretch mark body and multi coloured afonja is a no no for me

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
enitey:

80% is on the high side
I've mingled with them a lot and i can tell you that I'm Right.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by enitey(f): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
I've mingled with them a lot and i can tell you that I'm Right.

Well I am speaking based on the ones I have worked with
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Kudos jor. No mind amelian and baby124 and other haters. Bad belle go kill them. Keep on treating your wife well oh.
Anyone can marry who they like. But don't come and tell lies on Yoruba women. You are hailing a fuckboy like freeze. Who without women cannot maintain the packaging he is currently displaying. And as to your brother that started the discussion. He apparently has smelly mouth and a tiny penis which made two Yoruba women run away at the altar. Both men are talking from a place and severe pain, depression and anger. I am just laying the facts bare here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57