Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62617 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Funny how your people have manners, the chances of your Yoruba wife engaging in extra marital affairs is very high

Hmmmn

you know what I think? igbo women dnt marry early, they use most of their chidhood days to fornicate all over the country so they can keep clean skate when married
Even the married ones do patronize brothels like crazy in search for customers... igbo men are too slow to uncover their plots and that's why they get away with it most times

They plenty for my side here wey dey 'gbeshe' while their husbands are away on business

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oga..forget tribe biko...hardwork nd prayer can help improve d man nd not tribe...when will did fair afonja ever say something reasonable??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands better, are more beautiful, have sexier bodies,

This is laughable in what planet did you learn this one freeze?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yinmu, when this one beats you and you divorce her you come and say same shit about her and say Hausa girls are the best. Ogbeni get your act together.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Adebowale89(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
freezer abi na fridge...age isn't the factor for maturity coz you are far beyond maturity

omo ale jati jati

my fiancé is an Igbo girl and I respect her alots but she demand alots stylishly, and she believe in spending all money either capital or profit, na spending. the only thing I love about her is, whenever I told her things aren't done that way, she will have a second thought and agree with me. so how is that a contribution of man success? if I happen to be a guy that spend lavishly, would I have get any hope of having money to start a business?

out of all the tribe in Nigeria Yoruba women are the best though Igbo women are strong and agile but Yoruba have tolerance, respect and can endure and to them their kids first. they also pity their husband in the control of child birth unlike Igbo women dt born like rabbit

if any Igbo lady give u that job u are handling doesn't mean they can make u successful. get ur sense reset freezer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Lasskeey: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by OILSOUP: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

U are the one who will commit suicide not me
No. Matter how hard u try.
Nothing shakes me
Keep ranting.

I HAVE SWAM ATLANTIC OCEAN, MEDITERRANEAN SEA AND EVEN THE RED SEA AND INDIAN OCEAN.

I REALLY HAVE TAKEN A DIP IN ALL OF THEM AND SURVIVED, WAT REMAINS IS THE PACIFIC OCEAN.

I WILL VISIT ASIA PACIFIC THIS SUMMER AND SWIM IT TOO. DO U WANT TO COME ON THAT HOLIDAY?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

Yes he was foovlishly inlove with her and she stuck to him like super glue because he had money. Leave my brother alone, na lie.. Until he dabbled into a certain biz to fulfil her thirst for. Money. It crippled his accounts and made him had a mild heart attack, when he saw all his money go down the drain. He fainted , I was all tears as I rushed him to the hospital
The wicked girl didn't even stay with him when he was admitted at the hospital.. The only day she stayed with him in the hospital was 2 broke up with him on his sick bed , which in turn made his health condition worse and he battled to stay alive, but the emotional pain was too. Much for him to bear. He gave up the ghost. cry

Their love for money is too extreme
Sad story. Can you in your dearest heart tell me that the girl did that because she is IGBO?

If you are judging the girl action through tribal lenses then you are not different from those tribalist you condemn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by tomisinobm(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Your brother was deeply in love with the igbo girl and Caught a Grenade for Her

And also jumped off a train for her grin
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by sweetilicious(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

Yes so true

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
ifeomaekol:
nwanne madu. Eziokwu bu ndu, dalu.

kiss. Nwaoma!.. chukwu gozie gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by adeowo84(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
i marry to an igbo woman abd sincerely 99% of the traits or quality mention above is evidently available in my woman...and i am an Ijesha man from osun...cheers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seeing a lot of butt-hurted'ness here tongue
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
Yes so true

Thank u dear
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by IbroMaka(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
I do know one thing.... 90% of successful Yoruba men aint married to Igbo girls.... the 10% married to Yoruba guys probably don turn Yoruba finish sef, lived in the southwest most of their life, know the language, practice the culture, e.t.c

That said.... the number of Yoruba girls chased around by Igbo guys doubles the number of Yoruba guys pursuing Igbo girls... Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by valx2: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Only a very few yoruba dudes are bold enough to speak the truth. For example: soyinka, fayose, ffk and now freeze. This is really getting interesting as their tribes men all hate to hear the truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Chukwu gozie gi

Take one Ooh Mpa on my Tab

grin. Nwanne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

Hmmmn

you know what I think? igbo women dnt marry early, they use most of their chidhood days to fornicate all over the country so they can keep clean skate when married
Even the married ones do patronize brothels like crazy in search for customers... igbo men are too slow to uncover their plots and that's why they get away with it most times

They plenty for my side here wey dey 'gbeshe' while their husbands are away on business
My whole Yoruba friends are sleeping with married yoruba women.

Some of them come all the way from Ibadan or Osun state.

The day i got mad was the day a married lady came all the way from Ibadan to collect 30k from my friend because the Husband refused the give her. The woman in question came with a 1yr old kid and still engaged in adultery with my friend

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

No need answering a deranged immbecile as u.
U can rant from now till eternity.. You cant force other men from Other tribes to queue up and marry igbo women.. There are other lovely tribes, men from other tribes are happily marrying Into.
No Yoruba man or delta or other tribes is obsessed about igbo women.. Even some percentage of igbo men are running away from igbo women.
Keep deluding your fish brain.
Aunty you can lie. My sister is married to a Deltan for 8years now. Chai fear God!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
Sad story. Can you in your dearest heart tell me that the girl did that because she is IGBO?

If you are judging the girl action through tribal lenses then you are not different from those tribalist you condemn

No need talking about her.. She herself is not living OK.
bedridden with no. Man to call her own.
She is experiencing how it feels Nw.

Karma never fails.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by degamemaster(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Freeze talks too much!

But then again Igbo girls are simply top notch!
Beauty and all brains..
We are just not pretty faces!!
We work hard for our sh.it too
Don't matter how we do it, but all na hard work grin

But then again I'm Nigerian first before Igbo!
Saying that, I've just started telling people I'm South African! Nigeria and their plenty bad news don tire me.. grin grin
You are a Nigerian first before being Igbo? Smh for you. It will never be well with lugard even in death.

10 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
adeowo84:
i marry to an igbo woman abd sincerely 99% of the traits or quality mention above is evidently available in my woman...and i am an Ijesha man from osun...cheers
Alariwo2 come and hear testimony grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Aunty you can lie. My sister is married to a Deltan for 8years now. Chai fear God!grin

Did I mention your brother name?
Did I call your family's name?
I wonder your IQ
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ifeomaekol(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

Yes he was foovlishly inlove with her and she stuck to him like super glue because he had money. Leave my brother alone, na lie.. Until he dabbled into a certain biz to fulfil her thirst for. Money. It crippled his accounts and made him had a mild heart attack, when he saw all his money go down the drain. He fainted , I was all tears as I rushed him to the hospital
The wicked girl didn't even stay with him when he was admitted at the hospital.. The only day she stayed with him in the hospital was 2 broke up with him on his sick bed , which in turn made his health condition worse and he battled to stay alive, but the emotional pain was too. Much for him to bear. He gave up the ghost. cry

so sorry abt ur lose its well and God ll comfort u. Its hard living a loved one.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by umeh39(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....
Look at this ofe mmanu claiming Igbo chick?
Gerarahia mehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

No need talking about her.. She herself is not living OK.
bedridden with no. Man to call her own.
She is experiencing how it feels Nw.

Karma never fails.
You didn't answer my question? Are you judging thee girl from an Igbo point of view?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ifeomaekol(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

so sorry abt ur lose its well and God ll comfort u.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

Did I mention your brother name?
Did I call your family's name?
I wonder your IQ

Shebi you said Delta people don't want them Igbo women. Aunty you can liegrin. Quit the hating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
My whole Yoruba friends are sleeping with married yoruba women.

Some of them come all the way from Ibadan or Osun state.

The day i got mad was the day a married lady came all the way from Ibadan to collect 30k from my friend because the Husband refused the give her. The woman in question came with a 1yr old kid and still engaged in adultery with my friend

Too bad for you and your friends then... I would have advised them it's not proper
That's an automatic curse they've placed on themselves, a generational one

God is His infinite mercy also frowns at such.. A man shall not convert his neighbour's property, wife inclusive

I guess adultery knows no tribe then
shalom!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
I think Nairaland should stop promoting topics that encourages discord amongst Nigerians! It is getting old!!!

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Shebi you said Delta people don't want them Igbo women. Aunty you can liegrin. Quit the hating.

You are only hating yourself.
I don't have your time. Boy hater
ifeomaekol:
so sorry abt ur lose its well and God ll comfort u.

Amen dear. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.