Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (17566 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
See them undecided...when you reach fifty and no wife you'll look for this legs to marryangry

in today's world its the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
:owarridis

#YOLO
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Bae kisskiss

me thinks some men are naturally wired to be stupid and insensitive no matter their age,using this thread as a case study.
Most times I even wonder about their sisters self esteem if they have any gringrin it would be dead having brothers like this yanno
I know u just decided to type this rubbish because u just want to comment by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Naijaboiy1: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Maybe your daughter will have such type of legs. People be talking like those girls chose to have that type of leg.

All these "boys" with dustbin mentality.

Sigh!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
yea I saw ur very red eyes on that thread buh certain things are not to be taken serious Heeey,,,our black is beautiful.
mmm yes grin I was ready 2 disembowel a few folk.
•••
No, seriously,the thread touched on a sensitive issue dear 2 me,
don't fault me for not finding it funny.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by sheyizy1: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
so mercy aigbe's husband is not successful
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by KingRex1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
mmm yes grin I was read 2 disembowel a few folk.

No, seriously,the thread touched on a sensitive issue dear 2 me,
don't fall me for not finding it funny.
LOLs it's ok

hope u are enjoying your day?
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Maybe your daughter will have such type of legs. People be talking like those girls chose to have that type of leg.

All these "boys" with dustbin mentality.

Sigh!
tek am easy with me guy
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOLs it's ok

hope u are enjoying your day?
yeah...yeah,its been good.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
I know u just decided to type this rubbish because u just want to comment by force
Guilty conscience grin and pained mofo tonguetonguetongue

Your deliverance is on the way,hold on fast to your creator grinsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Bae kisskiss

me thinks some men are naturally wired to be stupid and insensitive no matter their age,using this thread as a case study.
Most times I even wonder about their sisters self esteem if they have any gringrin it would be dead having brothers like this yanno
what's good, Spicy? smiley
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Guilty conscience grin and pained mofo tonguetonguetongue

Your deliverance is on the way,hold on fast to your creator grinsmiley

I'm not used to insult here because I value what I say

ok you can continue with your insults
I think I won't reply u again.

but before,,,u can have this to cool ur temper

3 Likes

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
what's good, Spicy? smiley
Puffy embarassed
I'm just hungry and bored,can I have some buffalowings? embarassed
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:

I'm not used to insult here because I value what I say

ok you can continue with your insults I think I won't reply u again.

but before,,,u can have this to cool ur temper
Swerve jor undecided
pap brain tonguetongue
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
They may be knocked but they ain't pretty ethier wink

But since you requested it ......here

BTW the 1st picture yer referring 2 and the 1's below are before and after fixes

I'm talking about the straight legs, but Ok

Let's observe the Op display His ignorance
cool
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Puffy embarassed
I'm just hungry and bored,can I have some buffalowings? embarassed
How you bored when you and op are playing so well together? grin tongue
•••
Yeah,i only just found out 9ja doesn't have buffalo wings sad
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op na so my legs b and my boo is fuvking rich. grin grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
How you bored when you and op are playing so well together? grin tongue
•••
Yeah,i only just found out 9ja doesn't have buffalo wings sad
He's not game embarassed

will you make some for me if I come visit Texas? smiley
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
picture or I don't believe grin
prettythicksme:
picture or I don't believe
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
False assertion.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Beamborla(f): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
I think Nairaland needs more smiley/emoticons.

Especially the one that allows one pour glitters on any stupid comment or post.

Rada rada!
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na this kind leg dey tight pussy pAss
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Beamborla:

Rada rada!
grin
Beamborla:

Rada rada!
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by MamaTej(f): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lool. ..
But its not their fault.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by airminem(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
If You Have Or Know Any Person With Such Leg, Its Fine And I Dnt Think You Should Go Around Stigmatizing Such Person Or Feeling Bad About. You Are Better This Way, Believe Me!
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
picture or I don't believe ;Dpicture or I don't believe
dontbilivit naw
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by naijamakossa(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
dontbilivit naw
I just wan see ur k leg
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Ay04z(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
okay i have the type of leg oya kom and cut it mumu.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Sirhethat12(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
*thinking* Why do I feel as if a girl with such leg just dumped your ass? and NO! my leg aiin't like that!
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by EmmySparky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thee is a man for every woman..stop discrimunating against K-leg girls..

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by EmmySparky(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thee is a man for every woman..stop discriminating against K-leg girls..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him / I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex / True Facts About Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.