Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (17569 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by onyedika946(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
are u a victim of this type of leg
[b][/b]Victim or no victim, his words are right.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by buffalowings: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Puffy embarassed
I'm just hungry and bored,can I have some buffalowings? embarassed

??
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by ofeshe(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Y'all saying poo
What if badluck is from her village?
What if badluck is part of her lineage?
Locked knee or not if the man doesn't work hard he will remain on the other side of life. I don't believe in women bringing goodluck to a man blah blah moreover its not her fault. Once dated a girl with locked knees she is in the US now doing her masters infact she challenged me to secure my first job because of her words of encouragement and prayers. Locked knee girls are the best in the other room grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by uzuede4(f): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op, you need brrraaaiiinnnn.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by uzuede4(f): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
ofeshe:
Y'all saying poo
Locked knee or not if the man doesn't work hard he will remain on the other side of life. I don't believe in women bringing goodluck to a man blah blah moreover its not her fault. Once dated a girl with locked knees she is in the US now doing her masters infact she challenged me to secure my first job because of her words of encouragement and prayers. Locked knee girls are the best in the other room grin
Bad guy grin
ofeshe:
Y'all saying poo
Bad guy
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by agrovick(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:
Lord do forgive,i detest this posture in a lady and most girls have it. I love arc shape legs .

Sound it
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Jadoskii(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op na so my legs b and my boo is fuvking rich. grin grin
Wat as ur boo bin rich gat to do Wif ur knock-knees...it doesn't min he adores ur leg...U cld av said e loves u d way u r,that wld av bin acceptable.......#just shows y ure wrapping ur k leg around is crotch/u knw Wat u r.....at least una type sabi 4uk well well (great advantage) with una legs wey fit give pesin insane positions/stance(snake in the monkey shadow)..
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by jasysandra(f): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
This OP sef grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jadoskii:
Wat as ur boo bin rich gat to do Wif ur knock-knees...it doesn't min he adores ur leg...U cld av said e loves u d way u r,that wld av bin acceptable.......#just shows y ure wrapping ur k leg around is crotch/u knw Wat u r.....at least una type sabi 4uk well well (great advantage) with una legs wey fit give pesin insane positions/stance(snake in the monkey shadow)..
shocked shocked dammm!u really have time oo grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Jadoskii(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked dammm!u really have time oo grin
alotuf tym.... grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
who cares if you like them or not

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jadoskii:
alotuf tym.... grin
As in ehnnn,i carry my k legs give u. grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Jadoskii(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
As in ehnnn,i carry my k legs give u. grin
cry...I reject am....
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jadoskii:
cry...I reject am....
Y? angry
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Jadoskii(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Y? angry
u sabi do snake in the monkey shadow....
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jadoskii:
u sabi do snake in the monkey shadow....
Come again pls undecided
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Jadoskii(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Come again pls undecided
I totolly reject ur k leg.....make ur guy dy battle wit am grin
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by mikool007(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
this op is just dum derz no two ways about it, js a classic empty headed fellow
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by ATEAMS: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Who is to blame for them having that type of posture.... undecided

Babe.... your signature caught my attention!!

You really don't want to do that!!

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by temmypotter(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
See them undecided...when you reach fifty and no wife you'll look for this legs to marryangry
I think youve got this statement mixed up.. it should be the other way round dear, guys can always get married anytime. its the ladies that can't..
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
tchuwey:
Hate is not the right word, besides she didn't ask to be born that way. She's better than those who can't stand or walk.

There's nothing wrong with her legs. She is still better than lots of people with so called straight legs.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
who cares if you like them or not

Tell them.
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by HDee(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Maybe your daughter will have such type of legs. People be talking like those girls chose to have that type of leg.

All these "boys" with dustbin mentality.

Sigh!

cheesy cheesy
I don miss this guy!
Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Kassidy90(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
naijamakossa:
girls with the knock kneels type of legs are badluck,after having sex with this type of girls na so so badluck go dey follow you up and down,the way their legs are lock together na the same way your destiny will be lock after having sex with them,so guys if your girlfriend's leg is like this Abeg Just begin run faraway from her and safe your destiny.

thank me later.

Post ur pic and let us see how perfect u re..
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by Rayloverscrib: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2016

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by YhungPablo(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
guys today's is my birthday pls show me love
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
I really wanna do dat...
BiafranBushBoy:

Babe.... your signature caught my attention!!

You really don't want to do that!!
Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
I really wanna do dat...
Let's talk offline... okay by you??

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by ajasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
this is serious

Re: Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. by ogboginy: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
that is X LEG or you call it SCISSORS LEG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex / True Facts About Virgins / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.