Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491951 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
alwazjay:
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color] u will not kimme wit laugh. My momma finks am crazy just sitting n laughing alone. Nice 1 Bro...

Lol. Thanks bro grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Finally an update pls dnt starve us too long for d nxt 1 oh

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by spacesurfer: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
New Post on carlflame

Fire:
https://carlflame./2016/12/26/fire/

Good evening, Compliments of the season...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by chijioke17(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have been holding myself from commenting, but make I talk small, via chimnaechelum,i choro igbu onwe gi, jiri kwaya nwayo, in short, ibi gaeji gi very soon

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
chijioke17:
I have been holding myself from commenting, but make I talk small, via chimnaechelum,i choro igbu onwe gi, jiri kwaya nwayo, in short, ibi gaeji gi very soon

Hahaha, nwanne fa ekwero o. E don tey nchoro iji bu born again mana onyiri m ka amiri nyiri okuko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Evathyst(f): 1:56am On Dec 27, 2016
**Ghost mode Deactivated**

Dear OP, thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift you have given me through your story. You remind me of Legendary writers like Mazi_Omenuko, Nitefury, Onihaxy, Ozila, PurityVal, Dty97 amongst others.

Your story is not only educating, but also informative, entertaining, suspense-filled, sexually erotic, Pussy dripping, dick erecting and breathtaking.

I can see a lotta my goons from the Sexuality section here; Hfinest1, Hurklan, Enigurl, amongst orthers.

Will be back to carefully critique your work. But for now, make I go prepare myself for our 'Winchy winchy' Nationwide Congress that will be holding today in Benin Edo state. tongue tongue

As for that 'thing' that is forming 'Holier than thou' the kind 'igbo' wey you dey smoke, no be only you one them manufacture am for o. If you dare derail this thread again, na me go use my hand tie you rope...

Signed:
Secretary.
Nairaland Association of Sinners.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by odysey: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Evathyst:

Dear OP, thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift you have given me through your story. You remind me of Legendary writers like Mazi_Omenuko, Nitefury, Onihaxy, Ozila, PurityVal, Dty97 amongst others.

Your story is not only educating, but also informative, entertaining, suspense-filled, sexually erotic, Pussy dripping, dick erecting and breathtaking.

I can see a lotta my goons from the Sexuality section here; Hfinest1, Hurklan, Enigurl, amongst orthers.

Will be back to carefully critique your work. But for now, make I go prepare myself for our 'Winchy winchy' Nationwide Congress that will be holding today in Benin Edo state. tongue tongue

As for that 'thing' that is forming 'Holier than thou' the kind 'igbo' wey you dey smoke, no be only you one them manufacture am for o. If you dare derail this thread again, na me go use my hand tie you rope...

Signed:
Secretary.

idiot (nb in an endearing way) Ghost mode deactivated

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by helper01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
ur story would sell if u published it outside Nigeria because of its explicit and salacious contents are not apt for religious people like nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by dsaintJ4Real(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chipappii:
. I wouldn't have been tempted though if the girl had respected herself and found another seat but no, this piece of unbroken fine china decided the seat in front of me was the best for her.
She was undeniably beautiful on her long black gown. Chocolate in complexion and smooth skinned. Perky boobs and curvy hips graced her body, my exact full course meal. Either the Holy Spirit had left me or he was also admiring this piece with me. I fought and fought and was conquered. The rest of the service wasn't even for me. This girl replaced my Bible. I looked at her more than i looked at the Holy book. Church service rounded up by 1 am. In my rush to interact with the girl i almost left my spiritual properties behind.

My family is wondering as I 'download all my laughter ' ...you are good, Chief do keep it up. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by peeberry2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ghost mode off. bro ur write up is extremely perfect and ur use of words is highly rated. I must say thank u for making my holiday a fun filled one. I just finish reading Ada story and it was a wow. Keep doing what u know how to do best. One day it will surely pay off. one love man

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2016
Evathyst:

Signed:
Secretary.
The lawyer wey like quarrel pass fight, the lawyer wey dey find trouble waka (lol), i remember how you blast derailers for Purityval story, e dey give me joy say you don show here.. On behalf of Chipappi and Chipappians, i officially welcome you to enjoy this story with us. Warning: This story is too sweet, if you have diabetes, please keep off.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
chipaapi
gee I love your work of art diieeee,
I can't seem to read any other romance literature as they are not as interesting as all your write ups....
please keep up the good work...
give us new year anticipating updates abegggggg
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by IamPopular(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
My eyes don dey get jedi-jedi... The story too over-sweet abeggi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Evathyst:

Signed:
Secretary.

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2016
dsaintJ4Real:

My family is wondering as I 'download all my laughter ' ...you are good, Chief do keep it up. Cheers

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
peeberry2:
Ghost mode off. bro ur write up is extremely perfect and ur use of words is highly rated. I must say thank u for making my holiday a fun filled one. I just finish reading Ada story and it was a wow. Keep doing what u know how to do best. One day it will surely pay off. one love man
WHIZKIDEFE:
The lawyer wey like quarrel pass fight, the lawyer wey dey find trouble waka (lol), i remember how you blast derailers for Purityval story, e dey give me joy say you don show here.. On behalf of Chipappi and Chipappians, i officially welcome you to enjoy this story with us. Warning: This story is too sweet, if you have diabetes, please keep off.
IamPopular:
My eyes don dey get jedi-jedi... The story too over-sweet abeggi
hilaryJustiN:
chipaapi
gee I love your work of art diieeee,
I can't seem to read any other romance literature as they are not as interesting as all your write ups....
please keep up the good work...
give us new year anticipating updates abegggggg

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by cassbeat(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Evathyst:

Signed:
Secretary.
na only u waka come?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mr. Chipappii.......will you continue the story or not.....stop the suspense and give us the main deal......and if you will continue,give us the full story to the end...and stop postponing us......... angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by okwypascal: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
erimakosamuel:

Mr. Chipappii.......will you continue the story or not.....stop the suspense and give us the main deal......and if you will continue,give us the full story to the end...and stop postponing us......... angry angry angry angry angry angry
guy how far now, if I die here, my blood is urs

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abeg make una no vex. Many factors has been holding me back from putting something down. Merry xmas in arrears grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
So my breakup with Amara lasted only 2 days and my born again life lasted only a few days. Anyway, i don't blame myself, nobody can have someone like Amara in the house and still be a good Christian except you are a masturbator. I love my life the way it is, one thing must kill a man but i don't want mine to be girls shaa. Things between me and Amara wasn't business as usual, everybody was back home for xmas and the house was full and busy. My elder brother, Williams and 2 elder sisters, Rita and Ogechukwu, i shared my room with Williams. Even amidst all those disturbances, we managed to make a way for ourselves, we did it in my bathroom, it wasn't so smooth but at least, we always cum and that was the real deal. At night, in my mom's sienna, chai, i pray that car no go knack engine. We have even done it inside a wardrobe once but it was so uncomfortable that we cancelled it after that day. Chinaza had traveled to her village with the family so Amara was the only option.

My brother, Williams was the baddest thing i have ever come across, he taught me everything i know about girls and is still teaching me. He was the reason i met Chinaza. I will give the full gist next time.

Williams came to me on 28th and said he wanted to flex.
"Guy go and flex naa abi i tie you rope?"
"I need company " he said smiling.
" Confirm, i go follow you as far as say you go pay "
" Follow me go where, i be you like Homo?, i dy talk girls mumu"
"Okay naa, carry momsy go, or Rita"
"Noo, i can't go with momsy, she go dy order malt for herself and pure water for me, Rita too is impossible, she go carry her fiance come ". He said and we both laughed.

"So you no get any babe wey you go borrow me?"
"No, make we go scouting naa"
"na the best thing for now"

After much brain washing and pleading, we acquired moms sienna and some cash from dad. Rita our big girl also rogered us. By 12 pm, we set out for a far away hotel. Willy drove while i changed music.

10 minutes drive and we stormed the hotel in our shinning black 2015 Toyota sienna. We secured a seat at the VIP section, a little far from where some group of people were celebrating what looked like a birthday.
We ordered four bottles of Heineken for starts. Asides from being a womanizer, willy was a drunkard too. I was still clearing the foams from the bottom of my first bottle when he ordered his 3rd bottle, but it was none of my business, i wasn't the one paying. Two steaming plates of fresh fish pepper soup soon showed face and we went down on it. As we were introducing the food to our stomach, willy's phone rang and he picked, he dropped the call with a smile that revealed his entire teeth.

"nelo is coming "
" Who is nelo?"
"Which other nelo do you know that i know? "
" Chinelo, Naza's sister?"
He nodded and sipped his drink.
"I thought they traveled? Is naza coming with her"
"Call naza and ask her"

5 minutes later, Chinelo busted in. She was damn hot, chocolate complexioned and beautiful, the exact older version of Chinaza, only difference was the skin color. There was a third seat alright but she went straight to my brothers laps and sat her 2 tons of meaty ass on it. She waved at me and i showed her my tumbler in return. So i was now the odd one out. I shrugged and resigned to my fate. The drinks became my bae and companion. 1 hour down and we had already upturned a crate with Williams taking the lead. Chinelo just sipped her smirnoff from my brothers laps.

"That body looks familiar" Williams said as we watched a girl approach us. Nelo giggled.
"Yea, i have seen that shape before " i said.
The girl walked straight to me and gave me a mild slap on my face. Surprised, i looked up at the face and through the daze caused by the alcohol, i saw a familiar pretty face, the prettiness alone prevented me from emptying my drink on the her. Nelo and Williams just laughed. I smiled sheepishly and looked at the face again, slowly my numbed brain arranged the face like a set of puzzle and in the end, i made out naza's face.
I rushed up almost turning the table over and lifted her up. I hugged her and felt every part of her in High definition. I don't know if it was the Highness in me or what but she looked Extra beautiful and sexy, she was on a red gown, at least that was what my eyes saw and her hair was braided in black and white. I gave her a light kiss and carried her on my laps. Then our evening started. We decided we were drunk enough, we ordered just two bottles each and more plates of chicken pepper soup flew in. Trust girls and meat naa.
By the time we were through, none of us could walk straight, we almost nearly forgot we came in a car.

"Guy that car looks familiar" i told Williams as we headed for the gate.
"Which car?".
He was trying to support himself with Nelo who also was seeking support from him.
"That sienna naa"
"Yea, na the type popsy bought for momsy this year" he said
"Yes na true, make we go house, its late already " i said grabbing naza by the hips and heading for the gate while Williams and nelo tagged abi staggered along. Willy was in a jolly mood, he brought out his wallet to tip the gateman and the car key fell out. We both looked at each other and without any word, rushed back to where we packed the car.
"Who will drive us home" willy asked.
"Not me, i can't even see my hands" i said. None of us was fit enough.

We shaa left the car there and came back early the next day for it..

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by chijioke17(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chipappii:
So my breakup with Amara lasted only 2 days and my born again life lasted only a few days. Anyway, i don't blame myself, nobody can have someone like Amara in the house and still be a good Christian except you are a masturbator. I love my life the way it is, one thing must kill a man but i don't want mine to be girls shaa. Things between me and Amara wasn't business as usual, everybody was back home for xmas and the house was full and busy. My elder brother, Williams and 2 elder sisters, Rita and Ogechukwu, i shared my room with Williams. Even amidst all those disturbances, we managed to make a way for ourselves, we did it in my bathroom, it wasn't so smooth but at least, we always cum and that was the real deal. At night, in my mom's sienna, chai, i pray that car no go knack engine. We have even done it inside a wardrobe once but it was so uncomfortable that we cancelled it after that day. Chinaza had traveled to her village with the family so Amara was the only option.

My brother, Williams was the baddest thing i have ever come across, he taught me everything i know about girls and is still teaching me. He was the reason i met Chinaza. I will give the full gist next time.

Williams came to me on 28th and said he wanted to flex.
"Guy go and flex naa abi i tie you rope?"
"I need company " he said smiling.
" Confirm, i go follow you as far as say you go pay "
" Follow me go where, i be you like Homo?, i dy talk girls mumu"
"Okay naa, carry momsy go, or Rita"
"Noo, i can't go with momsy, she go dy order malt for herself and pure water for me, Rita too is impossible, she go carry her fiance come ". He said and we both laughed.

"So you no get any babe wey you go borrow me?"
"No, make we go scouting naa"
"na the best thing for now"

After much brain washing and pleading, we acquired moms sienna and some cash from dad. Rita our big girl also rogered us. By 12 pm, we set out for a far away hotel. Willy drove while i changed music.

10 minutes drive and we stormed the hotel in our shinning black 2015 Toyota sienna. We secured a seat at the VIP section, a little far from where some group of people were celebrating what looked like a birthday.
We ordered four bottles of Heineken for starts. Asides from being a womanizer, willy was a drunkard too. I was still clearing the foams from the bottom of my first bottle when he ordered his 3rd bottle, but it was none of my business, i wasn't the one paying. Two steaming plates of fresh fish pepper soup soon showed face and we went down on it. As we were introducing the food to our stomach, willy's phone rang and he picked, he dropped the call with a smile that revealed his entire teeth.

"nelo is coming "
" Who is nelo?"
"Which other nelo do you know that i know? "
" Chinelo, Naza's sister?"
He nodded and sipped his drink.
"I thought they traveled? Is naza coming with her"
"Call naza and ask her"

5 minutes later, Chinelo busted in. She was damn hot, chocolate complexioned and beautiful, the exact older version of Chinaza, only difference was the skin color. There was a third seat alright but she went straight to my brothers laps and sat her 2 tons of meaty ass on it. She waved at me and i showed her my tumbler in return. So i was now the odd one out. I shrugged and resigned to my fate. The drinks became my bae and companion. 1 hour down and we had already upturned a crate with Williams taking the lead. Chinelo just sipped her smirnoff from my brothers laps.

"That body looks familiar" Williams said as we watched a girl approach us. Nelo giggled.
"Yea, i have seen that shape before " i said.
The girl walked straight to me and gave me a mild slap on my face. Surprised, i looked up at the face and through the daze caused by the alcohol, i saw a familiar pretty face, the prettiness alone prevented me from emptying my drink on the her. Nelo and Williams just laughed. I smiled sheepishly and looked at the face again, slowly my numbed brain arranged the face like a set of puzzle and in the end, i made out naza's face.
I rushed up almost turning the table over and lifted her up. I hugged her and felt every part of her in High definition. I don't know if it was the Highness in me or what but she looked Extra beautiful and sexy, she was on a red gown, at least that was what my eyes saw and her hair was braided in black and white. I gave her a light kiss and carried her on my laps. Then our evening started. We decided we were drunk enough, we ordered just two bottles each and more plates of chicken pepper soup flew in. Trust girls and meat naa.
By the time we were through, none of us could walk straight, we almost nearly forgot we came in a car.

"Guy that car looks familiar" i told Williams as we headed for the gate.
"Which car?".
He was trying to support himself with Nelo who also was seeking support from him.
"That sienna naa"
"Yea, na the type popsy bought for momsy this year" he said
"Yes na true, make we go house, its late already " i said grabbing naza by the hips and heading for the gate while Williams and nelo tagged abi staggered along. Willy was in a jolly mood, he brought out his wallet to tip the gateman and the car key fell out. We both looked at each other and without any word, rushed back to where we packed the car.
"Who will drive us home" willy asked.
"Not me, i can't even see my hands" i said. None of us was fit enough.

We shaa left the car there and came back early the next day for it..

I swear I can totally relate to this, in my case I forgot and was thinking they stole my car when I got home

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by SunFlow(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
that car looks familiar. haha hg ah ha hahahahahah ah

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by fboonmy: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
chijioke17:

I swear I can totally relate to this, in my case I forgot and was thinking they stole my car when I got home
Nawa 4 U oo...u qouted the whole thing making it seem like a new update.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Khd95(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chippapimbia here,juz go the nearest ahboki thats doin suya nd mai-tea..buy any amount u want i qo settle am

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
okwypascal:

guy how far now, if I die here, my blood is urs

Baba.....your blood is on chipappai.....and nairaland.......biko,.......
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chipappii:
Abeg make una no vex. Many factors has been holding me back from putting something down. Merry xmas in arrears grin

Gentle man,forget the pleasantries and finish this goddam story.......
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Khd95:
Chippapimbia here,juz go the nearest ahboki thats doin suya nd mai-tea..buy any amount u want i qo settle am

Chipappi........and make sure the aboke add plenty onions for you......
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
chijioke17:

I once forgot my babe and nearly went home with a new one grin cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Khd95:

Hahaha, abeg just dy nearby, i no hold any money o grin

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
erimakosamuel:

Chipappi........and make sure the aboke add plenty onions for you......

I hope say meat go pass onions grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2016
How i met Chinaza, it wasn't chance or providence, it was Williams.
I had just marked my 15th birthday and i was in my ss1 class while Willy was in ss3. So we were strolling home from school on a hot sunny day. Me and williams, he was rapping to 50 cent's in da club that was blasting from his first generation china phone and i was giving him the beat with the combination of my throat and lips. Going through our neighborhood like that, a little close to our house we saw a truck packed full with properties.

"its like we have new neighbors " Willy asked to nobody in particular
" I don't know" i answered absent minded. I loved music and that track was killing me.

"They better have fine chics " Willy continued.
" Damn this Chicala is fine" he said as we got closer to the house and i took a look, a girl of about his age stood by the truck, she was chocolate skinned and beautiful in her low cut hair.
"Come lets go and help them" Williams said.
"Why, lets go home, am hungry" i protested but Williams was not the type of guy that makes suggestions, he makes conclusions especially when it was about girls, so my opinion didn't matter, he just moved inside and i followed him with the bile loading inside me.

"Good afternoon ma" willy greeted a woman we found inside.
"How are you? "
" Fine ma, my name is Williams Chinedu and this is my Brother Chinecherem, we live around so we decided to come and help" he said and in my mind i was like, who is the we? But i just maintained with an artificial smile. The woman thanked us and soon, we were moving things from outside to inside. Trust willy, he engaged himself only with feminine properties, ones that looked like they belonged to the girl and soon, both of them were talking while i was trying hard not to explode with frustration. I was about to faint From anger when i heard the most beautiful voice i have ever heard.

"Mommy can i take the room upstairs?"
I turned to look at the source of this voice and i saw a young pretty, very pretty girl, light skinned with smooth and fresh body, breasts still upcoming but the figure had prospects of being very curvy in future. She looked at me and shyly ran to her mother. I squeezed my face and smiled inside my heart.
"No, Chinaza you can't have a room to yourself, you are still small, you will share with Chinelo" her mother replied.
Chinaza, the name stuck to my head like my brain. The energy inside me revamped, i was even ready to move the truck itself inside.
So many eye contacts was established between me and her at regular intervals and in my heart i was like, this one likes me o.
And that was how we unpacked the whole truck. I wasn't able to talk to Chinaza shaa, i was shy and she was shy. The woman thanked us and said we should come around next time, an invitation both of us hurriedly accepted. We both went home that day rapping to puff Diddy, i need a girl to ride ride ride...

My journey with Chinaza has never been an easy one and it never was. Apart from being beautiful, she was cheeky to people she doesn't know, especially guys. I was tongue tied at that age so getting a rapport with her was like shaking Wizkid on stage, very possible but difficult. Willy was already missing school lessons because of Nelo and he always dragged me along with him. However, Nelo always came with naza and that made things easier to some extent. Willy and nelo would walk in front with willy's arm around nelo's shoulder while me and Naza would walk with a a perfect 2.5 ft distance between us each time.
We talked about nothing in particular, just her class, her school, where they lived and stuffs like that, it was more of a Q&A section and even Naza said i asked a lot of questions but what does she expect when all she does is answer yes or no.
This thing i'm telling you guys moved on for long o. For like 2 months, i was expecting things to fall in place by itself but no show, willy would have helped out but he was too busy corrupting nelo and shaping her into the kind of bad girl he wanted her to be. And as the devil would have it, Chinaza moved into the hostel.
She wasn't too excited as she told me about it. Me shaa, i wouldn't say i was too excited, no, that would be mild, i was totally disappointed and mad.

"I will miss you" she said uneasily as we sat together outside their house that night. The way she said it, i never expected it and i really loved it.
"I will miss you too" i said.
"Hmmm".
"Will you be my girlfriend?" i blurted out so fast.
"Am I your boyfriend before?" she asked in a tone that Flattened my erected Peniii..
"No, i mean like you will love me and i will love you, something like that". It wasn't easy saying that and i didn't find it funny even though she laughed.
"And you are just telling me now, why didn't you tell me since?"
"I don't know "
" Okay, now that we are boyfriend and girlfriend, what next?" she asked again and I regretted asking her out but i was already half gone and there was no backing out.
"I don't know, maybe we would write love letters and........ " i stammered
" And what?"
"And kiss " i said that with my eyes closed in shame but it was dark so she didn't see me. She laughed again and said hmmm ok.

We talked for sometime before she stood up to go. I too stood up and without a hint, she hugged me. I hugged back and smiled, my dreams were coming true. We pulled apart and i kissed her, my first kiss. I didn't know how it tasted, all i know was that i loved kissing her but not the kissing itself, it wasn't so refreshing or sweet.
"Whats your name again? " she asked as she was leaving
" Chinecherem " i answered in a mumu way.
" Chinecherem, I love you but you are not my boyfriend yet, i will tell you my mind later"
"When?"
"When I come back for holidays" she said and bade me goodnight.

Chinaza, crazy from birth..

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.