Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491810 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by chijioke17(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
fboonmy:

Nawa 4 U oo...u qouted the whole thing making it seem like a new update.
Guy no vex, e for be anoda highness o
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chappi....if na book tell us make we go download am....cos I hate anticipation undecided
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by ozila(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Evathyst:
**Ghost mode Deactivated**
Dear OP, .

I can see a lotta my goons from.
thanks bae, you just ran away
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
erimakosamuel:
Chappi....if na book tell us make we go download am....cos I hate anticipation undecided

Nah bro, its not a book and it's not a scripted story, its more of a Diary, daily happenings in the life of a broke playboy, i don't even know what i will upload next. You can check my profile if you haven't gone through the other ones. Those ones are complete stories. But this one has no ending...
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by ayodot(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Nice write-up chipappi but based on own judgement of the story you don't sound broke at all, far from it..
If me or some guys here explain broke to you, you will be like the only yahoo yahoo boy in our midst

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
ayodot:
Nice write-up chipappi but based on own judgement of the story you don't sound broke at all, far from it..
If me or some guys here explain broke to you, you will be like the only yahoo yahoo boy in our midst

Lol. Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
WARNING 21+

Chipappii censor board cheesy grin

I think my tales are about to take a twist, i'm still considering dealing with that playboy factor, i may change to Diary of a broke loverboy, you know why? I will tell you why.
Chinaza's Jazz has finally caught up with me. She has mesmerized me in a way i don't know, even she didn't know how it happened. Everything took place on that day she and her sister showed up, that day we almost forgot mums car at a hotel, yea that day. I didn't know if it was the drinks or what but whatever she did, it worked. She worked me in a way no experienced mechanic can do to a car. I don't know if i cumed out blood but i cumed until nothing was left to cum again and even then, i kept cuming.. Lol.

We took a cab home, after we discovered that none of us was in good shape to drive. We stopped at Naza's house, nobody was there except for Naza and Nelo who just came home from the village for a friends birthday. I don't know between me and Naza who carried each other into the house, all i knew was that Nelo carried Willie inside on her back. We called home, mom precisely, only her could tolerate us sleeping outside, Dad would drive to wherever we were to bring us home.

"Mommy something happen o" Willie said as he put the call on loud speaker.
"Nna what is it, how is my baby, is he Okay?" my mom asked, i was the baby.
"Mommy we are fine but we won't be coming back today o"
"Why kwanu?". My mums voice can make you laugh for Africa.
"Mommy, go slow o, there are over 1000 cars in line here, so we have to sleep over here"
"Ok, cover yourself o"
"Yes ma"
"Say your prayers o"
"Yes ma, mommy Goodnight"

After the call, willie just carried Nelo on his shoulder into the girls room, while naza dragged me into their parents room.
"Lets play mommy and daddy " she said and landed me a fatal kiss on my lips, we fondled and bit and licked and exchanged saliva, like a vampire, i caressed her neck with my teeth and licked her dry. I lifted her up and dropped her on the mini fridge at the foot of the bed. I tore off her dress while she pulled mine off, I didn't know how manage but all knew was her bra was off in seconds, i lifted her breast and inserted the tip into my mouth, it went into her head and she grabbed me by the back of my head and bit at my hairs. I sucked on the breast for sometime before i went down to her navel, Circled my tongue on it and my next stop was at the oval office, surprisingly, i found no cover there, her pant was already off. I gently nudged the clit with my upper lip and she moaned, further i grabbed the clit in whole in between my upper and lower lip and pulled it softly, she shook and grabbed me by the head, pulled me up and engaged me in a hot, long kiss.
I worked my way down to her vulva again and flicked it with my tongue while the juice poured out. She jumped down from the fridge and turned her back on me facing the fridge.

"You know where my ass is?" she asked, turning to face me. I looked at her a little lost and nodded.
"cool, fukk it" she said giving me the doggy position.
"Sure? " i asked her
" Yea"
I pulled out my condom from my wallet and put it on. Slowly, i put my dikk into the hole while she moaned from pleasure and pain. Few gentle thrusts before she screamed more and faster which I obliged her. I went hard and hard and harder while she moaned loud and loud and louder. Naza wasn't the kind of girl to call you emotional names even if you were tearing at her g.spots, she just moaned and scratched at the surface of the fridge. We both shook along with the fridge, i could hear bottles clanging inside the refrigerator but we were too engaged to care.
I pulled my dikk from her asshole and located her vulva with it, then i went in there again, she raised her left leg and dropped it on top of the fridge and everything went fluid. The passion was crazy and mutual, i grabbed her by her two breasts for support while we banged each other. Time came and i came, pulling out of her, she pushed me on the bed and took the c
ondom off my dikk, she put my dikk into her mouth and Licked every last piece of cum on it. She worked on it with her tongue while she bit the tip with her teeth which was a bit painful and much more sensational. I embraced the sensational part.

"Who taught you to give head like this?" i asked her
"I watch movies"
"With whom?"
"My mother" she said and climbed on me, planting her lips on mine to shut me up. She sat on my rock hard dikk and slid it into her hole, she did a perfect cowgirl on me while i held her by the waist, i was scared that people over at my house could hear the pounding sound we made. She bent low and kissed me while i held her by the back and from below her, i started thrusting upward, the look on her face gingered me further. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes shut, i pulled her further down and grabbed her breasts with my mouth while we banged. We both came all over the bed. By the time we were done, one could swim in the cum we downloaded on that bed. We flipped the sheets away and pulled down the curtains, using it for blanket, we cuddled under the curtains.

"You are the best" i said to her
"I know" she replied.
"I don't need another "
" Thank God you know"
"And you don't need another guy"
"You don't have to tell me"
"Hmmmm"
"I saw a new style on that movie, can we do it? " she asked
" Do you want to bleach my dikk?" i asked her and she nodded
"Crazy girl".
More fuckery followed later in the night. We spent the next day cleaning up the mess we made. After stock taking, i discovered to my dismay that we had broken two bottles of red wine inside the fridge and four tumblers.

Whatever shaa, Chinaza won my heart over and over and over a million times that night. I don't know if it was the terrific head she gave or the experience, which ever one, i'm reviewing my playboy policy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by YINKS89(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmmm... Naza at work.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by chijioke17(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na only una Waka come

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Moment of recall.

Some girls can be wicked ah swear. So many things have made me come to this conclusion but i will only spill out one, i'm even ashamed of writing it but i will do that anyways.
This happened one time in my first year. James had come home with this kind of girl that made me drool for over a week. She was tall, chocolate skinned and curvylicious. They were all over each other and men i was mean jealous. James had introduced her to me and taken her into his room and banged the door. He didn't even invite me to help him sample the chic.
From that day, i made up my mind that i was going to get a new chic that looks exactly like James own. For that period, i almost lost interest in Naza, i was going through Facebook, around school and everywhere looking for James' girl's clone like it was Gulder Ultimate Search.
So one day like this, James had invited the girl over again and after everything they did in which i was kept out of, i'm not nursing any grudge o, shaa both of us saw her off. In the process of seeing her off, we walked a long distance to her lodge, she was romancing with James on the high way while i was playing temple run on my phone. We got to their gate and while they where kissing their parting kiss, my Eagle eyes spotted what i have been looking for. Walking down the road was this epitome of freshness. From the back, i loved everything i saw, tall like James' broad, her blue Jean trouser and her white sleeveless top gave her that mighty figure. I left my companions and ran blindly after her.

"Hey" i said as i caught up with her.
"Hi" she said and faced me, the front was perfect, she was beautifully dark and had this gap teeth.
"Sorry to bother you, but i was there minding my business when i saw you strolling down and something inside of me told me I needed to know you "
" hmmm" she said after a smile.
"Well am Chinecherem and you?" i said bringing out my hand for a shake.
"Chinwe" she replied taking my hand. Hers was soft and delicate.
"Okay, so you stay around here" i asked and she nodded.
So after a little chit-chat and all, i got her number and happily i went home with James.

We talked on phone, i guess i must have called her more than i called Naza and i enjoyed every bit of it. So the day came that she invited me over after much persuasion from me. I had gone with James, he branched at his babes and i went over to mine. The time was 6pm and i had expected to have a little fling with her. I got to her house and met her dressed in this kind of seductive dress that could make a priest forget his vow. We went inside and i sat on the only chair in the room while she sat on the bed. She was beautiful and i couldn't wait to unwrap her but then, i had to take things easy, after all i had her for the whole night. For like 30 minutes, we were talking and laughing and she was baring everything to me. One thing after another, i moved from the seat to the bed, we snuggled closer and i grabbed her, i kissed her and licked her mouth like it was a mango fruit and squeezed her breast like i wanted to draw milk. We were high and already getting to the point where we were supposed to yank off our clothes, then we heard a loud knock on the door. Adjusting ourselves, she went to the door and this guy came in. I don't know how many people here that have watched game of thrones, if you have and you knew Khal Drogo, yes the hefty one, you wouldn't be mistaken if you called the guy that came in on us his Junior brother. Tall, huge, macho, his chest alone was bigger that nicki minaj's breast and biceps were 5 times my own. He was dark and had a mean face with a mean bear bear. My little mind was telling me that i was boiling in a soup pot. The guys small mouth didn't even look like something that could forge out a smile.

"So who is this one" he asked observing me as i sat there handling my phone and sweating. Chinwe looked at me like i just appeared there and spread her hands.
"I don't know o, he just came in and said he wanted to tell me something".
I almost nearly farted. I looked at her with my mouth open like the gate of hell.
"My friend who are you and what do you want with my girl "the guy asked spreading his hands which made his massive biceps shake like the ass of a woman twerking. I swallowed hard
"Brother, am a member of the Jehovah witness".
The thing just dropped out of mouth before i could shut it.
"Jehovah witness?" he asked and i nodded.
"What is your name? "
" Brother Isreal".
"What did you bring for us? "
" The word of God" i said and eyed Chinwe who just boned her face like she didn't know why I was there. That girl will be a good contract killer, Walahi.
"Where is it?" he asked as he sat on the seat facing me.
"Well, a chapter of the Bible told us that, for God so loved the world that he gave us.......... ". He raised his hand indicating me to stop.
" I don hear that one before, tell me another chapter " he said and my sweat tripled.
" No that's the one i want to talk about, it deals with salvation and my topic and inspiration is driven from that particular chapter ". I was even surprised at what was coming out of my mouth.
" Eeeh, ok naa continue " he said, and for over 15 minutes, i was preaching the Bible that i don't even have a personal copy, of course all my citations were without chapters or verses, how can someone like me from a family like mine know what a particular chapter of the Bible said. I cooked stories and preaching tire. At a point, all of us relaxed o, the guy was just nodding, in my mind i was like, since i couldn't bang this girl today, make i kuku convert them naa. Finally the baba later free me shaa, straight from the lodge, i walked direct home, i didn't even bother to check up on James or his new babe. I just ran to my house and straight to sleep.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahahahhaahahahaha Chipappi u no go kill me oh, sinner like u dy try convert people

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by redon12(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
"My friend who are you and what do you want with my girl "the guy asked spreading his hands which made his massive biceps shake like the ass of a woman twerking. I swallowed hard "Brother, am a member of the Jehovah witness". The thing just dropped out of mouth before i could shut it. "Jehovah witness?" he asked and i nodded. "What is your name? " " Brother Isreal".
jehovah witness abi hahaha
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by IecheM(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chipappi am enjoying every bit of this story.
And I must say this you are a very good writer.
Please don't keep your guys waiting, try and compete the story quick.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Winna01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
My God. Chipappii likes sex Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Leiykong(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
IecheM:
Chipappi am enjoying every bit of this story.
And I must say this you are a very good writer.
Please don't keep your guys waiting, try and compete the story quick.
Thanks

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2017

#COLD

The neighborhood was dimly lit by a half Crescent moon. The streets were empty save for some movements of domestic animals at intervals. The time was 10 pm and everywhere was quiet.
In the dark a shadow lurked, a shadow that belonged to a man, a man on a big black coat, black gloves on his hands and a black hat to cover his head which also hid away his face. He eyed his wrist watch from time to time and took a glance around like he was waiting for someone.

From the far end of the streets, a couple approached, a man and a woman, holding onto each other, oblivious of their environment. They walked slowly and playfully and were so engrossed in each other that they didn't see the man walking up to them and when he stopped right in front of them, they jumped from fright and stopped dead in their track. The night was dark but with the aid of the moon, they could see the outline of the Glock as he pulled it from his trouser and pointed it in their face, the horror was visible in the face of the woman as her husband stared at their assailant with his mouth open.

"If you want our money, you can have it, all of them but please don't shoot us" the man found his voice while his female companion stuck to his side in rigid fear.
"The money, you can have it" the man repeated in a shaky voice to his silent assailant.
That was the last thing he said. He cocked the gun and before the couple could have enough time to think about it, he had pulled the trigger. Four loud bangs, two for each of them.

Coming soon.... .... .. .. .. ........ ..... ...

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by harameede99(f): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lolzz i cnt stop laffin sha see hw man in d mood turn man of God

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
harameede99:
Lolzz i cnt stop laffin sha see hw man in d mood turn man of God
True talk
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by heryurh(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
The JW thingy was gotten from Mark Angel's skit..
Guy abeg ur story is getting scattered.
Ur flashbacks are affecting the quality of the story. Reduce it.
Keep up the good work bruh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
heryurh:
The JW thingy was gotten from Mark Angel's skit..
Guy abeg ur story is getting scattered.
Ur flashbacks are affecting the quality of the story. Reduce it.
Keep up the good work bruh

Nah, i don't really watch mark angel, it was 100% my stuff. I don't copy shaa. Thanks anyways grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
As January don show like this, that's the period most people realise that they have just spent 12 months hardwork in a month under one week. I was part of these people shaa. Only difference was that i have no earnings except my fathers stipends to me which i Normally waste on condoms and taking girls out. May God help me this year, Amen. Can i hear a loud Amen people?

Anyways, this particular girl i have been eyeing, she was the all flirts and no action type. As in, talk dirty like a garbage can, she go follow you do am but for the main thing, that one is in London. For a very long time, 3 years i guess, i have been dangling in her friend zone like a pendulum. Even my mind has started deceiving me into believing that i was enjoying the friend zone but the heavens will forbid it.
A brief run down of the girl.
She is tall, like the average tallness for a girl. Her shape is my favorite, busty and curvy and when she walks, one would think she was on the runway, her skin, ebony black and a well carved face out of which shot a pair of very sexy eyes, i am even thinking she can read one's soul with those eyes, only her eyes can give you a boner. Then her voice, if she talks, it always seemed like she was singing. Clara was perfect in all ramifications and trust me, it breaks my heart very much to know that a damsel like this has decided that i was like a brother from another mother, like, I mean, why can't she see me as a boyfriend, even if na spare one, as far as i can get access to some of the packages the the main guy is getting, i'm okay.

Well shaa, this new year, i decided that being broke wasn't funny at all. I just want to talk about money and less about girls, so i have made up my mind that I am only going to have one babe. Okay not one, just two. Chinaza the main chic and any other random chic for a side chic, just in case Chinaza decided to exhibit her ogbanje traits. Lol
So for sometime, i have been searching for this replacement chic, i don't know what happened again, I don't know if i got more ugly or what, usually it takes me like 2 to 3 days to get a girl to fall for me but now, it takes me 3 to 4 days to get them to reply my hi on whatsapp. That one shaa still dey.
So this night i checked Clara's profile, a new picture showed up, immediately it finished loading, i took a look and gbam, like a rocket, her cleavage shot into my eyes, in my mind i was like, i have found my second missing rib, on Closer observation, i then saw that Angelic eyes, it was a total knock out for me. This year 2017, i decided i was too big for her friend zone, i am going to upgrade, even if na supplementary boyfriend, at all at all na im bad pass. 3 years in friendzone, i have tried abeg, i need retirement and even settlement sef. So our chat started.

Me: baby
Her:babe
That babe she called me was so friendly and masculine, it carried no atom of emotion in it but then, i was determined to break this yoke.
Me:How are you?"
Her: am fine dear and you
Me: am ok, i was just strolling by when your eyes caught my attention.
Her: lol, you love my eyes abi
Me: yes naa, see it shining like fluorescent tube, just dy make me weak
Her: hahahahahaha. Not just you, a lot of guys are also feeling the eyes.

Sorry, i will summarize the chat, i can't come and be telling you what i discussed with a girl in my whatsapp.
So our chat took shape, like an experienced driver, i managed to steer the conversation into relationship talks, i explained to her how i have been feeling her for a long time, especially those eyes of hers and her lovely boobs [ i didn't tell her about the boobs tho, just the eyes lol] and how i would like to take control of certain things in her life, She asked what type of things, i said her heart but in my mind, her hot body was the paramount issue tho i no tell her that one too. She replied and gave her conditions. Apparently, a lot of her village guys this xmas have opened her eyes to the fact that she was beautiful and sexy, that one compounded my case like this. Her conditions, i must be able to take care of her needs and she mustn't go bankrupt. In my mind, i was trying to upgrade from friend zone to lover zone and here she was trying to shift me, not even upgrade, from friend zone to banker zone. After our conversation this night, she succeeded in making me realise how juicy the friend zone position was. I decided i was fine in that zone biko.

So still on the matter, i called James, i have missed that guy o.

"commissioner for woman affairs!! "
That was James hailing me as he picked the phone.
" Your father that side" i said and we both laughed.
"Guy hafar naa" he asked.
"Guy i dy like say i no dey"
"Wetin happen, who you give belle?"
"na your Your mama" i said and he laughed.
"Guy i need a new girl"
"Wetin do Chinaza, she don catch you again?"
"Catch wetin, Chinaza na wife, i need a side chic" i said stressing that chic
"What about Eva, Cynthia, shape them, wetin do them?"
"Guy nothing, those ones are far from me for now and Chinaza dy village, i need to put my something somewhere abeg "
" Guy go buy Vaseline and start masturbating, that one dy cheaper"
"James shey u still dy village?"
"Yea"
"And harmattan dy there?"
"Yea, why you dy ask? "
"may dry harmattan thunder strike you there, mumu"
He laughed and i cut the phone. Left my room in search of Amara

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Morrrrrrrrrrrrre! Am addicted! Thumbs up, Chipappii

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mimienudles:
Morrrrrrrrrrrrre! Am addicted! Thumbs up, Chipappii
see your mouth
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2017
hilaryJustiN:

see your mouth
lol
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by kingin55(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2017
U wan turn amara to bore hole abi......
God dey watch u
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by quam9997(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Baba wetin det hapun Na Person just det refresh efritime angry
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlaDapxon(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
quam9997:
Baba wetin det hapun Na Person just det refresh efritime angry

No be only you ooo
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by nollyway(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chai!! Chipappii ma guy grin

Happy new year ooo

Ur nigga don return via xmas

I don miss dis article too much..

Network fluctuate tire.... cry
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Abeg make una no vex. I'm not ignoring you guys, just that I don't like commenting here unless i have something to update. Thanks people.

nollyway:
Chai!! Chipappii ma guy grin

Happy new year ooo

Ur nigga don return via xmas

I don miss dis article too much..

Network fluctuate tire.... cry

Hehehe, welcome bro. Ur village no get network? Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
These pussi niggas peasants, yeah
All my niggas gon be present, yeah (here)
Bish I'm wrapped up like a present, yeah
I got credit fukk a debit (Bleep it)
And, I'm the truth this not no flexing
I got, skinny jeans with a weapon
And, I'm the future and the present
Baby, pop that pussi like a Pepsi
Baby, water like a water fountain
My money colored like a clown
Show me them places like a noun
She can't, can't ride this dikk without a sound...

Young thug can rap for Iraq, that nigga is good. I was following his dope track "no way" that was blasting on my home theater, shaking my head like i was high on cheap weed. I was in this mood like this when shape walked into my room in all her glamour and curvytude, suited in a jean bumshot and singlet that was getting tired of holding up her heavy boobs. I switched from singing the song to humming it. She walked straight to the bed and sat beside me while i put my hand around her waist.

"Neche do you have airtime?" she asked and i nodded my head still nodding to the music too.
"Can i use your phone, i want to call someone" she asked and as if on cue, the hook to the song came up and i sang it out loud

No, no, no way, no-no way

"Please nah" she said rubbing my laps. I paused the music and faced her.
"For this thing you just did, i will allow you a 30 seconds call"
She smiled as i flipped my Nokia Torchlight at her and she started dialing a number.
"Who are you calling?" i asked her
"My baby boo"
"But i'm here naa, how can you be calling me when am here in your own present presence" i said and she rolled her eyes on me and started her call while i kept looking at her ass picturing my self on top of it, my dikk rose but my tight boxers held it tight. I was too busy meditating on the mysteries of her ass that i didn't notice that the call had lasted more than 2 mins. Before my mind came back, she was already done with a big smile on her face. I put the music back on and reduced the volume a bit

"for your mind, you don outsmart me naa" i Said and she smiled pecking me
"Who be that your boyfriend sef?"
"You won't know him, he is new"
"Ar ar, when did you meet him?"
"This xmas, he gave me a lift in his venza and asked me out"
"so because he get car and we no get, na why you leave all the guys wey dy die for you in this lodge come follow am abi, even James wey dy use ur picture masturbate" i said and she hit me on the laps laughing.
"That one dy shaa, anywhere you never do me new year o"
"Baby what would you like me to give you?" she asked and i faced her with the naughtiest smile my face could gather..
"I want a 3some" i said caging the laughter that was trying to run out of my mouth.
"Hmmm, with whom and whom"
"You, your sister and I, i can handle the both of you"
"No, i want it to be Me and Naza" she said with a naughty grin
"No, i need an entirely different vjay"
"and what's the difference between my own and Chinaza's own, why do you keep cheating on her"
"Its just like the difference between jollof rice in Mr biggs and Jollof rice in Lady Stainless joint" i said smiling
"Whats the difference?"
"The style, the size of the rice and how oily it is, how it is packaged plus others" i said and she pulled my ear.
"So which is better Mr biggs or Lady stainless? "
" I haven't been to mr biggs so i will say Lady stainless is better " i said and winked at her
" So between me and naza, who is mr biggs and who is lady stainless?"
"I don't know "
" You must know o, tell me osiso"
"How can i know when i have not tasted you? For now you are mr biggs". She slapped my cheek playfully and got up from the bed and headed towards the door. I called her back.
"Shapy i'm serious"
"About what? "
" The 3some " i said and bit my lips while i sang a part of the "no way" song that came up, referring to shape.

"I told that bitsh suck my vienna out the can man
She started doing it without a command
I want you to fit this dikk inside your hips
And I wanna eat that pussi creamy like a dip"

"You can try it with Chinaza and Jennifer " she said and laughed.
"Shape thank you, happy new year, begin dy go your room" i said and faced my tv. She stood there smiling and looking at me.
"I would have been your girl if we were both single " she said looking at me.
" But now that we are both UNSINGLE?
"Nothing, your bae is my friend "
" come closer" i told her and she came to the bed.
"Shape you know we feel something for each other right?" i said and carried her on my laps.
"Yea but its so inappropriate "
" Yea, but then, it doesn't stop us from having a fling once in a while"
"Hmmm, i'm a virgin shaa" she said
"V what? "
" virgin, forget about all this things i carry, its natural".
As she was saying that, i was busy feeling her body like they can tell me if she was saying the truth or not.
"Shape, that 3some, don't worry about it again, i was only joking" i said and she laughed.
"Are you running because am a virgin?"
"Why will i run, just go to your new guy, let him break you and then come back "
She slapped me and ran out of the room while i stared at her trying to figure out the virginity in her but to no avail.
Haaa, shape a virgin, noo, izz not possible but who can i ask. Anyways whether she is telling the truth or not, the only way to find out is ehnmm, you guys understand naa but then i'm not interested in that, the last virgin i broke is still stuck to me like my brokeness. Chinaza.
I can't afford another one

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Perfectionist11: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bien hecho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 578
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.