Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) (61943 Views)

Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah naija sure enough is hell on earth. thats the biblical hell tongue
if my people who are called by my name, will pray, turn away from there wicked ways, Thus says the LORD, l will have mercy and heal the land, Nigeria needs more of mercy now to heal the land, cleanse the land from injustice, shedding of blood, ritualism, cannibalism,poverty etc sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Black man is a different specie of human, We are next to baboons.
Imagine this kind of accident happening in the US , you won't know where the crane would come from. it would be as if they knew that accident was about to happen.
Proper planning to tackle any tragedy. I'm sure the lady would nt have died.
I wonder if Africa would have any citizen if there is another life after death and ppl are given the chance to make a choice except the curropt politicians.
Imagine cutting a living human's leg with cutlass to save life.
Aaaaah
I'm pained.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Adisa89(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
ucsparks:
if it was you what would you have done?
Her leg was trapped under the container and she was already bleeding to death undecided
If she stayed trapped like that for 3 hours, she wouldn't die. She would only feel pains and probably faint. Chopping off the legs with a cutlass is the worst thing to do to someone in that situation. Her veins and ligaments would disconnect, blood would flow more freely and the pains would intensify.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
why cnt they use wedge & bar 2 lift d container a little.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by okowande(f): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please it's high time u guys stop posting explicit horrible pics now, biko!
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:
How can I believe people cut off her legs with a cutlass to rush her to the hospital?

Those good "samaritans" are culpable for sending her to the great beyond.

She was murdered!

is either ur IQ is low, or u r retarded
do u know d amount of pain she will be in
and do u know how many minutes it takes for a leg to become gangrenous
nd dis people trying to triage, u r blaming dem?
be wise
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by udysweet(f): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oh noo,no pls! God pls come and hav mercy on us,don't let pple hav cause to question us abt Your existense. Pls preserve our lives do not let the devil continue to triump over us. This saddened me,I'm sad God plss!
May her soul find eternal rest in the bossom of our Lord,Amen. Grant her family the fortitude to bear this loss. Pls no more sad news
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You can equally go grow a brain, No wonder.......

Infact, a brain transplant would be better for you.

Dumbos everywhere.

Is that help?

She would most surely bleed to death when you cut off both her legs. Thats sure death, 100%. Okay

Infact, I'm still perplexed at the stupidity of some people
Okay oga. please tell us what would they have done?
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very sad news,, oh Lord I shall not die young...... Amen
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You can equally go grow a brain, No wonder.......

Infact, a brain transplant would be better for you.

Dumbos everywhere.

Is that help?

She would most surely bleed to death when you cut off both her legs. Thats sure death, 100%.

Infact, I'm still perplexed at the stupidity of some people

you are the stupid one here, you can't reason at all, is either the the pain overcome her or an oncoming vehicle might crush her remaining body
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by worshipdevice(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
last night a bus driver was telling us how it happened and we took as a story not knowing this was real...
RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by OldBeer: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
For heaven's sake put a warning on this thing Seun!
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Caseless: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dynamitechick:
Who is the dimwitted brain dead mofo that put this up without a warning
arrange your sentence.

Nice laps and hips though... wink
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by masties2(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
The cutlass did more harm. When will this country ever have emergency response to such incident? smh RIP dearie.

As In ! This country is so failed! Just imagine no emergency service, apart from that it was safer for her to remain trapped till a crane is brought in to lift the container. Her legs would have gone numb from lack of blood flow and highest she losses the use of her legs not her life!
We perish for lack of knowledge. So sad. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
fergieboy:
African .. So no jack to raise the container up??

foolish boy, u no knw say na immediately d jack go be readily available, or d thing is very easy to lift..mtchewww

dumbaass evrywhr
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

be wise

You definitely need some psychotropic drugs.. kapish?
Triage?
What is traige? Tell me a littlke about triage.

When you were taught triage, were you told pain was in the first order of things?
You need an education.

Pain or Haemorrhage?
Which comes first.
I really don't have nice words for you , but I've always been guided by the principle of if you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet.
I will keep quiet this time.
To all others that quote me with their warped way of prioritizing things, I won't answer again.
I however implore Nigerian youths to read, educate yourselves, go for first aid trainings, basic life support trainings is equally not out of place.
Life is more than what's trending on twitter, instagram and facebook. Its more than the latest makeup, clothes, how to make money.

Read. I know a lot of Africans find it hard to read, but the reading culture can be developed.
you dint have to attend a university to have sense, or to know basic life supoport or first aid
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by ladycn: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
God have mercy on her soul. What a terrible way to depart this pathetic world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by OldBeer: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lalasticlala pls put a graphic warning on this thing!!! What da hell!
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
davtosh:
Black man is a different specie of human, We are next to baboons.
Imagine this kind of accident happening in the US , you won't know where the crane would come from. it would be as if they knew that accident was about to happen.
Proper planning to tackle any tragedy. I'm sure the lady would nt have died.
I wonder if Africa would have any citizen if there is another life after death and ppl are given the chance to make a choice except the curropt politicians.
Imagine cutting a living human's leg with cutlass to save life.
Aaaaah
I'm pained.
True talk, our emergency response services in Nigeria is wacked, l wonder how the masses are able to survive the Hellish nature of Nigeria, and yet , one silly politicians will have 5million dollars in a debit card, l dont blame anybody who leaves Nigeria and refuses to come back, Nigeria is not worth living sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by ladycn: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
God have mercy on her soul. What a terrible way to depart this wicked world.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You definitely need some psychotropic drugs.. kapish?
Triage?
What is traige? Tell me a littlke about triage.

When you were taught triage, were you told pain was in the first order of things?
You need an education.

Pain or Haemorrhage?
Which comes first.
I really don't have nice words for you , but I've always been guided by the principle of if you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet.
I will keep quiet this time.
To all others that quote me with their warped way of prioritizing things, I won't answer again.
I however implore Nigerian youths to read, educate yourselves, go for first aid trainings, basic life support trainings is equally not out of place.
Life is more than what's trending on twitter, instagram and facebook. Its more than the latest makeup, clothes, how to make money.

Read. I know a lot of Africans find it hard to read, but the reading culture can be developed.
you dint have to attend a university to have sense, or to know basic life supoport or first aid

sharaap jare, u think all those theory u were taught is same with real life, be practical ogbeni, feel an ounce of pain nd u will know pain can kill

m sure if its one of ur family member , u wont think twice before reducing that pain for d person

u av to be practical, what u r taught in skul wont save u at d end of d day, USE YOUR SeNSe
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by agrovick(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jesus Christ, this is saddening

Who is the dumbass that suggested 'matcheting' off her legs, we Nigerians are a crazy breed. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

you are the stupid one here, you can't reason at all, is either the the pain overcome her or an oncoming vehicle might crush her remaining body

An oncoming vehicle coming, and they have time to cut off her leg? You think it took 2 minutes to do that?
An oncoming vehicle that will fly over the container?

Nigeria is finished if this is the quality of young folks being raised.

Haaa, I weep for Nigeria.
No hope again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES and regulations badly needed.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

sharaap jare, u think all those theory u were taught is same with real life, be practical ogbeni, feel an ounce of pain nd u will know pain can kill

m sure if its one of ur family member , u wont think twice before reducing that pain for d person

u av to be practical, what u r taught in skul wont save u at d end of d day, USE YOUR SeNSe

You are a slowpoke, BARBIE.
Go back to applying your make up

You want to relieve pain by cutting off someone's leg? Are you relieving the pain or inflicting more pain?
You are really slow.
At your statement bolded: What a crazy way to think. Why bother going to school then?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by masties2(f): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You know, in all the time I've been on NL, I've seen crazy posts, but I've never being so angered right now .
I'm typing this, and i'm shaking with rage.

No one with sense in the whole populace around there.

I have literally given up on Nigerians.
Our problem is not our leaders, but majority of the citizenry seems not to eevn hhave sense.

I've sudden;ly become dyslexic reading this, cant even type properly

Honestly, I understand you. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You want to relieve pain by cutting off someone's leg? Are you relieving the pain or inflicting more pain?
You are really slow.

your ego won't help your career dimwit
u ain't ready to learn
FYI I don't use makeup
olodo somebori
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

be wise
His IQ is not LOW, .
Rather he is RIGHT.
Although should have explained better to people like u, because u appear Ignorant to a lesser extent( not an insult).

EXPLANATION......
:Before u cut off any part of the body, especially with the aim of keeping the person alive, U MUST tie that junction between where u want to sustain and where u want to take out.

Let me ask u..
Between TORRENTIAL BLEEDING and GANGRENE which kills faster.....?
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by agrovick(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You are really slow.
At your statement bolded: What a crazy way to think. Why bother going to school then?

You sure have enough time on your hands,

It's one thing to want to educate someone ignorant, it's a different thing if the person has chosen to turn a deaf ear.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

your ego won't help your career dimwit
u ain't ready to learn
FYI I don't use makeup
olodo somebori

You are just like a bungalow, EMPTY UPSTAIRS...

Its unfortunate, BARBIE, really unfortunate
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
True talk, our emergency response services in Nigeria is wacked, l wonder how the masses are able to survive the Hellish nature of Nigeria, and yet , one silly politicians will have 5million dollars in a debit card, l dont blame anybody who leaves Nigeria and refuses to come back, Nigeria is not worth living sad sad

My brother I have friends who have vowed not to live in Nigeria again. If have my way too it's bye bye to this craziness. Some ppl would ask then who should now wait to build the nation?
But the question is are genuine ppl allowed to reach governance. The same old faces of thieves and rogues recircling themselves.

It makes me wanna shet tears most times.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by masties2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
you dint have to attend a university to have sense, or to know basic life supoport or first aid[/quote]

Wish I could say this a million times. We need to read more and open our mind. We really need to know more and learn to apply common sense. I feel so so sad right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.