Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) (61942 Views)

Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
agrovick:

You sure have enough time on your hands,

It's one thing to want to educate someone ignorant, it's a different thing if the person has chosen to turn a deaf ear.

I'm telling you. I seem to have time o..

I'm just shocked at the display of ignorance.
I wont reply any mentions again. I said so earlier, but its painful when you see a young woman cut down in her prime by people 'forming help'.

It would be sad if such should repeat itself

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
This news touch me I swear. Rip
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by somez(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
They did the right thing man.
eyinjuege:
How can I believe people cut off her legs with a cutlass to rush her to the hospital?

Those good "samaritans" are culpable for sending her to the great beyond.

She was murdered!
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by fergieboy: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

foolish boy, u no knw say na immediately d jack go be readily available, or d thing is very easy to lift..mtchewww

dumbaass evrywhr
Who be this one.. Swerve joor

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
agrovick:

You sure have enough time on your hands,

It's one thing to want to educate someone ignorant, it's a different thing if the person has chosen to turn a deaf ear.

I blame you less
I pray u won't experience such, den u will know d real deal
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
davtosh:

My brother I have friends who have vowed not to live in Nigeria again. If have my way too it's bye bye to this craziness. Some ppl would ask then who should now wait to build the nation?
But the question is are genuine ppl allowed to reach governance. The same old faces of thieves and rogues recircling themselves.

It makes me wanna shet tears most times.
l was very patriotic before about staying , living and contributing my widows mite to build Nigeria, but, l must be honest with you since l left Nigeria, came back, stayed for a while, l couldn't cope, it was like taking a fish from the ocean to live on land, l packed my bag and left, l only visit Nigeria now for minimum one month or less, l cant live in Nigeria again, no disrespect to those living there, my brother, everything in Nigeria is stress and so many death we see in Nigeria that can be addressed like the one on this thread is swept under the carpet, the container driver and the owner of the container will give police some money and the case ends there, my brother, Nigeria case needs special divine intervention jare sad sad

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
somez:
he ain't ready to learn he is most 'learned' on this page, he deserve an award
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
[size=14pt]MODS [/size]please did you see the comment this person made about the demise of another human being?

Is it nice?

That why I called the person an id**t

ucsparks:
Chisos shocked see meat oo

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:

His IQ is not LOW, .
Rather he is RIGHT.
Although should have explained better to people like u, because u appear Ignorant to a lesser extent( not an insult).

EXPLANATION......
:Before u cut off any part of the body, especially with the aim of keeping the person alive, U MUST tie that junction between where u want to sustain and where u want to take out.

Let me ask u..
Between TORRENTIAL BLEEDING and GANGRENE which kills faster.....?

least I forget gangrene and necrosis walks hand in hand

so, what is ur point exactly
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
somez:
They did the WORST THING.

PLEASE....!!!! NEVER allow someone that's not a MEDICALLY INCLINED take such decision.

Medically inclined with hospital based facts , FIRST AIDER and evidence of First Aid updates....
She was BUTCHERED.

In fact the CONTAINER did a less damage when compared to their actions..
The container pressing on it will even prevented further blood LOSS
Pain can't kill her.

She died from TORRENTIAL BLEEDING

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
[size=14pt]MODS [/size]please did you see the comment this person made about the demise of another human being?

Is it nice?

That why I called the person an id**t

Removed.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:

They did the WORST THING.

PLEASE....!!!! NEVER allow someone that's not a MEDICALLY INCLINED take such decision.

Medically inclined with hospital based facts and evidence of practice

pls, stop this, so they will wait for a medically inclined person before they can do something to save her?
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=51208768]OMG! This just so sad! RIP dear cry

The government should stop these guys from driving during the day. Enough of all these jor[/quot
For all the years i have been in Cameroon i never saw all this big lorries traveling in the day. Their movement starts by 6pm and stops by 5am, anyone caught traveling out of this stipulated time will be shown no mercy, trust Cameroon gov't.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
this is tragic...
Diiverexii:

pls, stop this, so they will wait for a medically inclined person before they can do something to save her?
An attempt should have been made to TIE that foot strongly before CUTTING.

IF U CUT without tying, the Person DIES in your hands right away.
Pain can't kill her.
Her BP at that time was already elevated which would worsen the Bleeding
In fact, the degree of Pains from BURNS is worse than that she felt at that time.
They took the worst decision... cry cry

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by talktonase(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=nerilove post=51208889]So sad. It's a painful death with the two legs cut off with cutlass. Fare thee well sister.[quote]horrific way to die! cry
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by agrovick(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diiverexii:

I blame you less I pray u won't experience such, den u will know d real deal
Thank you ma'am, I'm offering the same prayers for you as well.
I sha didn't mention your moniker abi
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
baybeeboi:
This is terrible.

Is it that these trailers do not have anchors or steel bars to hold the containers in place or what?

Each time one gets to read about fallen containers.

May her soul rest in peace.

no they don't. that's why they're always falling.

and it makes me wonder what FRSC is for

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by RighteousI: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
They cut off her what? they might as well have cut off her head and take it to the hospital.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:
How can I believe people cut off her legs with a cutlass to rush her to the hospital?

Those good "samaritans" are culpable for sending her to the great beyond.

She was murdered!
i thought I was the only one who noticed that part oh. How could they cut her legs? Who came up with an idea like that? A butcher i guess.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by agrovick(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

I wont reply any mentions again. I said so earlier, but its painful when you see a young woman cut down in her prime by people 'forming help'.

It's just unfortunate we've an appalling response to emergencies in this part of the world, I believe there is a need for first aid lessons across all age groups in order to at least preserve lives of victims pending when a medical personnel can get on board to do a thorough diagnosis.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by yetseyi(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
I believe all Nigerians should take courses on First aid or whatever is related to that.

I am shocked that with the crowd that would have been at mile2 at that time no body felt choping off her legs was not the best decision.

You really don't need to be medically inclined to know this.

The same way accident victims are dragged up and down during rescue.

Wait first they were hitting the cutlass on the same spot till it came off or what?

If only LRU came in earlier, I believe she would have been saved. They are trying but please work more on your response time
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Can't imagine the pain she must have gone through cry

Lord have mercy
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
RIP gurl
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

Kindly tell us the best thing that should have been done to reduce the chances of this re occurring

So sad
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:
Father pls accept dis lady back into ur Kingdom embarassed cry evn if she isn't qualified embarassed.

D horrific way she died should b okay 4 You to tamper mercy embarassed

Rip beautiful
the Abrahamic God don't understand justice with mercy; so no point begging him
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by tit(f): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:
Father pls accept dis lady back into ur Kingdom embarassed cry evn if she isn't qualified embarassed.

D horrific way she died should b okay 4 You to tamper mercy embarassed

Rip beautiful

calls from hell to naija are local

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Exactly!
masties2:

As In ! This country is so failed! Just imagine no emergency service, apart from that it was safer for her to remain trapped till a crane is brought in to lift the container. Her legs would have gone numb from lack of blood flow and highest she losses the use of her legs not her life!
We perish for lack of knowledge. So sad. RIP to the dead.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Urukpe: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

You know, in all the time I've been on NL, I've seen crazy posts, but I've never being so angered right now .
I'm typing this, and i'm shaking with rage.

No one with sense in the whole populace around there.

I have literally given up on Nigerians.
Our problem is not our leaders, but majority of the citizenry seems not to eevn hhave sense.

I've sudden;ly become dyslexic reading this, cant even type properly

Even the trauma of seeing her legs amputated will lead to her death fast, many people wud not want to live with no legs.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Urukpe: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
davtosh:
Black man is a different specie of human, We are next to baboons.
Imagine this kind of accident happening in the US , you won't know where the crane would come from. it would be as if they knew that accident was about to happen.
Proper planning to tackle any tragedy. I'm sure the lady would nt have died.
I wonder if Africa would have any citizen if there is another life after death and ppl are given the chance to make a choice except the curropt politicians.
Imagine cutting a living human's leg with cutlass to save life.
Aaaaah
I'm pained.

Trust me, even the worst corupt politicians will not still choose Africa, if giving the opportunity.

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed.