Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) (61921 Views)

Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by zikter(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

better you dont render help that'll kill.

That woman was killed by those evil, wicked souless samaritans.

They should be prosecuted
am firmly with you on this. what kind of humans cut someone's leg in the name of rescue? I bet those guys and majority commenting here do not know basic safety rules. why do harm to rescue?

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by zikter(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Adisa89:

If she stayed trapped like that for 3 hours, she wouldn't die. She would only feel pains and probably faint. Chopping off the legs with a cutlass is the worst thing to do to someone in that situation. Her veins and ligaments would disconnect, blood would flow more freely and the pains would intensify.
after an hour, she will not even feel anything fainted or not. those people that cut her leg simply killed her.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Urukpe: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
[size=14pt]MODS [/size]please did you see the comment this person made about the demise of another human being?

Is it nice?

That why I called the person an id**t

very disrespectful of the dead

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nairaland fellas, please take cue from this guy.. his brain is active..
[img][/img]
Bluezy13:

Who is "government"
Learn to say "we should"
And don't stop at "we should"
But convert it to "we are"
Followed by "we have"

Ony then will you make sense.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Chrismendez(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
so sad what a pretty Lady dead is wicked.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by somez(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
No, seems he did internship with Ben Carson.
Diiverexii:

he ain't ready to learn
he is most 'learned' on this page, he deserve an award

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by somez(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok, you win sir.
EVILFOREST:

They did the WORST THING.

PLEASE....!!!! NEVER allow someone that's not a MEDICALLY INCLINED take such decision.

Medically inclined with hospital based facts , FIRST AIDER and evidence of First Aid updates....
She was BUTCHERED.

In fact the CONTAINER did a less damage when compared to their actions..
The container pressing on it will even prevented further blood LOSS
Pain can't kill her.

She died from TORRENTIAL BLEEDING
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Davidubah8(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
P.I.P DEAR .
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
somez:
Ok, you win sir.
Not about WINNING.....
Can happen to anyone....
Could have been us
some one not ought to have died , just GOT BUTCHERED.
I know they were trying to help, but please people should be sensitized .

Especially with respect to helping ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT victims , Fire accidents and Gunshots.
They would have just allowed her BE........period.
How did we get to this point in this country...?
When shall we leave this point......?

U don't have to be a medical doctor to effect rescue.
Most FIRST RESCUERS are not usually Doctors or Nurses...even the Police, firefighters, Traffic wardens., passers by, Priests, Call ladies etc and U can do the needful if exposed to the basic training.

Our Government has Failed us
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by ithink7: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
So this lady eventually died.
I was at the emergency ward at LUTH when the police brought her. She was still talking with two legs cut off. She was begging please don't let me die.
That LUTH is an evil place. The doctors seems to admit emergency cases and abandone them to die. This lady had every reason to survive. She was very conscious but they kept asking who will pay for her and looks like they abandoned her on the bed.
I myself had to bail out to another hospital after sitting outside and watching the body language of those doctors.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by truthspeaks: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
U r d stupid one. Efforts were made n it ddnt go down well as expected. It's d intention dat matter. U simply hv an ingrate's nature
eyinjuege:

I was been sarcastic calling them good.
That has been modified to what they truly are.

Pls, I take God beg you, don't let me release my full vitriol on you..

Educate yourself, and stop sounding stupid.

I hope her ghost haunts them all their lives
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by ithink7: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

It would have been better they left her there, keep her company, speak reassuring words to her, put some clothes around her to keep her warm and call emergency services around the toll gate area in alausa to come.
Those ones may come, at least put some drip going into her, I know they don't have blood transfusion services in their ambulance, and wait for the container to be removed.
They killed her because she bled faster to death when they purposely butchered her.

The road to hell is lined with good intentions

FIRST, DO NO HARM

Mr, i was there. they tied the legs with rubber. She was not bleeding. It was LUTH that did not attend to her on time. She was left on the bed, no drip, no emergency measures, no nothing.

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by YankzyBonny(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:
Father pls accept dis lady back into ur Kingdom embarassed cry evn if she isn't qualified embarassed.

D horrific way she died should b okay 4 You to tamper mercy embarassed

Rip beautiful
[color=#770077][/color]
Amen.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
ithink7:

Mr, i was there. they tied the legs with rubber. She was not bleeding. It was LUTH that did not attend to her on time. She was left on the bed, no drip, no emergency measures, no nothing.

If she was not bleeding, she wouldn't have died so soon. There comes a point when someone exsanguinated will have nothing to even drain out again

Cutting her leg off wasn't the proper thing to do.

Its easy to always shift the blame on someone else or an institution like LUTH. Let us all learn to accept responsibilities for our actions. Those who cut off her feet did her more harm than good.

so you watched or participated in chopping off her foot?

When you took her to LUTH, was she still talking to you guys? or she was unresponsive?since you were there. Pls kindly answer. Its just a discourse by the way.

I doubt any trained emergency unit would do any emergency measures on a patient brought in dead.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by DonJ29: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
I witnessed it yesterday, never knew the lady died. Crying
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by slap1(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Police officers and FRSC men would rather collect N50 bribe than do what they're supposed to do.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2016
ithink7:

Are you serious?!
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2016
ucsparks:
sorry I've reported you undecided

Ditto (did the same lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Oh no! Rest in Peace
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by iukpe: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Things I dread on Nigerian roads while driving or walking,
Trailers carrying containers, fuel or Gas Tanks, Drinks trucks, okada. I go shift, walk away, move faster or slower to avoid them.
RIP to the dead and a lesson learned for the living, be double conscious of what is going on around you, act early when you can sometime when in mere doubt.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Kirinwa: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2016
ammyluv2002:
OMG! This just so sad! RIP dear cry

The government should stop these guys from driving during the day. Enough of all these jor

Its a pity. RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by tit(f): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2016
ithink7:

what effort was made to lift the container?
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by domben(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2016
dainformant:
smh for u...so dey for leave am dere naa
RIP to the kudos
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Stupid Samaritans, is cutting her both legs the solution, trying to save or adding to her problem by turning her to an handicap person, it would have been better if the container pressed her to death, she was murdered according to the story.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Ceepat(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Very sad indeed, RIP my dear
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2016
I never knew that she is from a family I know very well until this morning when the younger sister had to my mom to give her the news.. so sad
I do tell them that the family need constant prayers and to be close to God... this is what I mean the father died after a year the mom joined him after a year interval the elder bro joined them still after a year elder sis died now she is next the family is just remaining two a lady and a guy

pls friends and family Commit this family reminant in prayers God bless us all

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2016
ithink7:

thank you jare, that thick headed person. he thinks those that have sense to cut won't have sense to tie
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Diiverexii(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2016
eyinjuege:

If she was not bleeding, she wouldn't have died so soon. There comes a point when someone exsanguinated will have nothing to even drain out again

Cutting her leg off wasn't the proper thing to do.

Its easy to always shift the blame on someone else or an institution like LUTH. Let us all learn to accept responsibilities for our actions. Those who cut off her feet did her more harm than good.

so you watched or participated in chopping off her foot?

When you took her to LUTH, was she still talking to you guys? or she was unresponsive?since you were there. Pls kindly answer. Its just a discourse by the way.

I doubt any trained emergency unit would do any emergency measures on a patient brought in dead.

shut up, you dont know anything, m highly irritated
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by no1madman(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Naija na dangerous place to live. .no security,no brain,no wisdom
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2016
No difference b/w bugarri and d container. .
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Diiverexii:

shut up, you dont know anything, m highly irritated

Barbie, go play with your mates.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2016
baybeeboi:

My friend, keep shut forever.

Which could have been easier to take in, to leave her under the container to die or to do their best?
What is the sense in cutting of her legs?they made her death more painful and horrible

Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed.