Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) (61939 Views)

Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by deloon(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by glossy6(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
eyinjuege:

You can equally go grow a brain, No wonder.......

Infact, a brain transplant would be better for you.

Dumbos everywhere.

Is that help?

She would most surely bleed to death when you cut off both her legs. Thats sure death, 100%.

Infact, I'm still perplexed at the stupidity of some people

She had lost much blood already oooh

ithink7:
So this lady eventually died.
I was at the emergency ward at LUTH when the police brought her. She was still talking with two legs cut off. She was begging please don't let me die.
That LUTH is an evil place. The doctors seems to admit emergency cases and abandone them to die. This lady had every reason to survive. She was very conscious but they kept asking who will pay for her and looks like they abandoned her on the bed.
I myself had to bail out to another hospital after sitting outside and watching the body language of those doctors.

LUTH again? So they can't treat and detain her there is payment of bill becomes an issue?

ithink7:

Mr, i was there. they tied the legs with rubber. She was not bleeding. It was LUTH that did not attend to her on time. She was left on the bed, no drip, no emergency measures, no nothing.

Jesus!
Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by Keiskwerd: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
I've noticed a lot of people seem to think she died because her legs were cut off. Someone even accused them of murder for cutting off her legs. She died because of all the people standing there videoing and screaming, no one thought of bandaging the legs to limit the bleeding or applying a tourniquet. No one thought of cutting the legs fast enough. I watched the video clip. Her legs were already destroyed, crushed and mangled. That's an indication for amputation. They can't have been saved in any way by any doctor. So the next thing to do would be to save her life. After controlling bleeding in a way every street person should be able to, the few strands of flesh should have been cut off, the wound covered and she rushed to a hospital for definitive care. But no, Nigerians want them to wait for emergency services that don't exist. Blame them for not thinking smart fast enough. Blame our attitude of getting picture evidence for social media before remembering to save a life. Blame FRSC for all the times they let killer trucks ride our streets and collect N100, blame a country that does not realize that everyone on the street should be trained on how to resuscitate, blame a country that after 55years cannot get emergency response right. But for the love of all that's good, do not blame that person that finally decided to do something albeit late. Because next time, no one would act

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
WAsted toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City (updates) / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.