Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

purpose served , thread closed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / purpose served , thread closed (11752 Views)

Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: purpose served , thread closed by MackBrooklyn: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
you done start oooo mach angry make i call emperorlee cheesy

cheesy grin

Oya call him and his crew come now. What y'all gon do?? cheesy cheesy
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Alaye....

Yhu too dey vex nah....

So...somebody cannot play with aqain....nawa oooh.....

delete that mention na, get sense angry
Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
larabae13:
oluwa oo dis guy go koba me dis nyt, ayam going! *runs outta thread*

*draws her back...

Baby!....We are into this together...... tongue tongue

Re: purpose served , thread closed by BoodaOlu: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

"A COMPANION OF FOOLS"

Don't drop out of school....they won't hear....

Another wasted future!

What a pity, or should i say what a pathetic situation, an imbbecile trying to play God. If you feel that isn't correct of which i am sure it is, then do well to write straight to the Publishers of King James Version. Ofcourse you didn't know that it's an excerpt from the bible, same way you still haven't figured out who fathered you, the drunk or the cursed rapist.

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
BoodaOlu:

Begging for brain you say ? That's miles better than walking around stark nakedd, rings a bell ? Your grandfather and his father before him ? You remember the story your father told you about how they ran mad suddenly? Your father was lucky to escape, by opting for suicide. Now it's your turn, what will you do ? Run mad like your Grandfather or Run away cowardly like your father ? Either ways, you still have to run but for now, just run along, ninco*****
hahaha...you must be a good student of history. but how come you never knew that insanity started from your father...it means all insane people are your relatives...
foolish and illiterate he-goat like you...can't even spell,you had to use asterisk to complete your last words.

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
BoodaOlu:

What a pity, or should i say what a pathetic situation, an imbbecile trying to play God. If you feel that isn't correct of which i am sure it is, then do well to write straight to the Publishers of King James Version. Ofcourse you didn't know that it's an excerpt from the bible, same way you still haven't figured out who fathered you, the drunk or the cursed rapist.
save your bullets boss cool this is notice of impending damage , i done finish wetin i want with this thread , make i get pictures of the son then we go handle her wella
Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
BoodaOlu:

What a pity, or should i say what a pathetic situation, an slowpoke trying to play God. If you feel that isn't correct of which i am sure it is, then do well to write straight to the Publishers of King James Version. Ofcourse you didn't know that it's an excerpt from the bible, same way you still haven't figured out who fathered you, the drunk or the cursed rapist.

Stupidity can't be justified....

As well as insanity.....

I don't know which of these two best suit your wallowinq sense of penury......

I don't want ban....

Have fun!

Re: purpose served , thread closed by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
i never insult you b4 now you dey find trouble, i dey always support you na so you wan do am?
But seriously I no even know say na you open the thread sef. Na dis comment sef make me go check the OP come see say na you

But then, wetin this babe do you wey come bash her like this? E no make sense baba
Re: purpose served , thread closed by BoodaOlu: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrMan8:
hahaha...you must be a good student of history. but how come you never knew that insanity started from your father...it means all insane people are your relatives...
foolish and illiterate he-goat like you...can't even spell,you had to use asterisk to complete your last words.

It's so funny how a mad man thinks every other person is mad, it's now pretty obvious that the curse upon your lineage has started to take it's toll on you, i will gladly be a spectator at your display of lunacy but never will i be a part of it.

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
But seriously I no even know say na you open the thread sef. Na dis comment sef make me go check the OP come see say na you

But then, wetin this babe do you wey come bash her like this? E no make sense baba
story long ooooo, i go mention you somewhere talk everything
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Beamborla(f): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
save your bullets boss cool this is notice of impending damage , i done finish wetin i want with this thread , make i get pictures of the son then we go handle her wella
You'd put up her son's picture here just to humiliate her?
Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
delete that mention na, get sense angry

That post I used in correctinq a mistake??...

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

That post I used in correctinq a mistake??...

where you mention my main
Re: purpose served , thread closed by LadyAimy: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Get a brain angry
Since when e become crime to get pikin? Brain dead fooooooooooooooooooool!

Play with your poo, I'm outta here... Idiottta
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyAimy:
Get a brain angry
oyin leave me alone biko angry must you talk in all my threads?
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Polyestar(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
LOL! But you know it's stupid to pass your frustration to somebody else. The lady you opened this thread for has succeeded where your mom failed; which is raising a kid! shocked

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
where you mention my main

I never mentioned your main acc in any of my post.....

Point it out....I'd qladly rectify it!

Re: purpose served , thread closed by falconey(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:

Jude do not upload it/them, if you do, it will no longer be a fight between you,your cohort and her. sympathisers,friends and acquaintances will interfere and it won't end well cus you will spend the rest of the night shielding arrows from all angles.
Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyAimy:
Get a brain angry

Baby....

Stay off threads like this.....
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Polyestar:

LOL! But you know it's stupid to pass your frustration to somebody else. The lady you opened this thread for has succeeded where your mom failed; which is raising a kid! shocked
who be this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , leave this place chicken
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

Jude do not upload it/them, if you do, it will no longer be a fight between you,your cohort and her. sympathisers,friends and acquaintances will interfere and it won't end well cus you will spend the rest of the night shielding arrows from all angles.
that girl no try angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:

So what's her son got to do with the fact that your life evolves around online quest for relevance? If you want fame, just keep creating dumb threads as usual.

You know your brain can't produce anything beyond "side chicks" you sourced from your village to post on nairaland.

You're the reason why I believe stupidity and witchcraft are related.

If your father can measure the level of your stupidity in Nairaland, he will ask for refund of your birth-cost.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: purpose served , thread closed by BoodaOlu: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:

Why kill a dog because it barked ? Even Mary Magdalene was forgiven, you have made your point, just let it blow off with the winds. Do not go further, brother.
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
BoodaOlu:

It's so funny how a mad man thinks every other person is mad, it's now pretty obvious that the curse upon your lineage has started to take it's toll on you, i will gladly be a spectator at your display of lunacy but never will i be a part of it.
animal rapist. have you eaten the goat you raped?I saw your pictures on paper....mumu, you better eat it so that the woman that said your "children will Bleep pigs",can lift the curse off your head...leeme give you a lil history-your father slept with an herbalists ram and the herbalist said his son will sleep with a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
DriveByKiller:

So what's her son got to do with the fact that your life evolves around online quest for relevance? If you want fame, just keep creating dumb threads as usual.

You know your brain can't produce anything beyond "side chicks" you sourced from your village to post on nairaland.

You're the reason why I believe stupidity and witchcraft are related.

If your father can measure the level of your stupidity in Nairaland, he will ask for refund of your birth-cost.
punba cheesy cheesy cheesy this pig again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , you done see bra buy?

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by LadyAimy: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Baby....

Stay off threads like this.....

I'm out dear
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Polyestar(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
who be this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , leave this place chicken
Leave where? Your papa never fit pay your school fees na to buy space for Nairaland? grin
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Polyestar:

Leave where? Your papa never fit pay your school fees na to buy space for Nairaland? grin
i dey come wait oooooo

i dey type the reply cheesy
Re: purpose served , thread closed by LadyAimy: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
oyin leave me alone biko angry must you talk in all my threads?
Why u insult a lady like that? Even if una get issues, why you no talk to her thru pm? Edit that poo
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyAimy:
Why u insult a lady like that? Even if una get issues, why you no talk to her thru pm? Edit that poo
is that one a lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i have seen women thats a pig
Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
punba cheesy cheesy cheesy this pig again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , you done see bra buy?
Aren't you supposed to be asking your drunken father whose belly girth will rival a horse's that ?

Retardêd imbecilo!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyAimy:
I'm out dear

That's qood......

You may want to catch a qlimpse of similar threads in the nearest days....

I'd qladly be a shield......

Cool with you??....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper / See What Lagos Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights / I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.