Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) (1634 Views)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) by Princebello: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2016
1, Sex kills and tears apart two intimate unmarried loves, but it unites, beautifies and increases the love of two legally married couples

2, There is a spiritual force which pulls you to your sexual partners if you keep in touch with them after marriage.

3, The memories of all your sexual escapade has a way of resurfacing when you are having sex with your spouse

4, You have a 95% tendency of comparing your spouse's libido with your Ex's

5, the moment you are ilted,heartbroken, you wish you have never had sex with the person.

6. If he doesnt love you, sex can never win his hearth for you, he can always get sex anywhare.

7, You are in bondage and need deliverance if he says hes leaving you and you are using sex to keep him from leaving.

8, you become ONE FLESH, ONE SPIRIT with who you have sex with. sex is a bond that ties a man and woman for life. god planned it like that

9, stop sex for a season and see if he will stay with you and love you MORE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. i doubt it

10, to be the hero in the life of your partner and friends, stop sharing sex with them and start sharing information about sex (like this one) PRINCE BELLO just share with you till you walk down the aisle and say "I DO"

SOURCE:- http://tunexclusive.com
Re: 10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) by ybalogs(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Bro,your number 1 get k-leg ooo.Sex sometimes is the reason you end up marrying that unmarried love ooo while sex could be the reason for divorce in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) by Princebello: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2016
ybalogs:
Bro,your number 1 get k-leg ooo.Sex sometimes is the reason you end up marrying that unmarried love ooo while sex could be the reason for divorce in a marriage.
see u

1 Like

Re: 10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2016
ybalogs:

Yhu re wrong
Re: 10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) by MVLOX(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Nice.... More reason I will keep rejecting all dis free devilish sex dis babes re offering me nd rada wait till I marry my fiancé to enjoy and bond with her... I will keep saying it guys no be everytin way dem give u free u dey take ooo

(1) (Reply)

Lolz! Man Locks Up Gf’s Pants With Padlock To Prevent Her From Cheating (photo) / 14 Types Of Couple Everyone Will Recognise / Nairalanders Please Judge Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.