Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (58728 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by merits(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is the best thing na,better than doing aristos up/down.settle down and be focus simple!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by DICKtator: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why now?

Why is he proposing now?

Cos he wants his father in law to be President

He should have married her before or after he is out of power

Indimi. Those indimi girls are fine asf.

I wanna shove my schlong deep down their throats!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
indimi he be like say u dey craze abi? zahra weh I go look for her bride price na him enter ur korokoro eyes to marry...........ur father. **sobbing**

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some guys are going to cry

Opportunity to become Buhari's son-in-law has been lost
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by czaratwork: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man Inodimi! gave his daughter to Babangida's son and it came crashing now this.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Damibiz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good for her
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by iukpe: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Maiduguri oil Baron Abi?
We get Rivers State oil baron?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin

SycophanticGoat:
Madridguy please don't commit suicide... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Marotzke(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
So she finally married this Dan kwaya? Tutolyn and Benylin consumer extraordinary?

When she see wetin Mohammed Babangida see for him elder sister hand,she go run pass Usain Bolt.

But why is Buhari marrying off Aisha's daughters to only Borno people?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by lekanojo01: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Billionaire? Can't even give her to one of the masses. Coded Naija caucus. We are looking ooo.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by gurunlocker: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Heartbreak for Madridguy...
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by greenermodels: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin

chairman sorry o,have faith, trump and Clinton still have eligible daughters.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
indimi he be like say u dey craze abi? zahra weh I go look for her bride price na him enter ur korokoro eyes to marry...........ur father. **sobbing**

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Jennifer89(f): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
marriage connection grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Bimpe29: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wish them a happy married life in advance. But, great care must exercised in order to have a long last matrimonial home by the 2 love birds.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by chinanu123(f): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
She refused to marry any APC Online Zombie?

Hahahahah, the fear of hunger is the rejection of APC online Z.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by OgaTheTop2: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by donphilopus: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
dunkem21:

cheesy..

Donphilopus, sorry o cheesy

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by eph12(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Chai we are withdrawing our votes

Some people voted cos of this fine girl. grin

Wiser than her mum she no marry broke old man.

Meaning?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Felixtuta(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is why the rich get richer and the poor, poorer.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by prince985(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Ahmed indomie!! Indimi angry

Finally he's off the market..
Usman Shagari is next in line

Hopefully marriage life will be a bit more busy and fun for Zahra thereby curtailing her Twitter fingers.
Girl is always up to no good there trying to defend her scam of a father that Nigeria has got for a president!
wat is indomie?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by babyoy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
I pray that Zahra finds true happiness in dis union.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
I don't want oyinbo grin

greenermodels:
chairman sorry o,have faith, trump and Clinton still have eligible daughters.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by femliany(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Now I know why a 40yrs old will not be a president cos @ that age none of his children will be ripe to marry...lol..
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
I dey mosque now dey pray to God cos him alone can help me to collect back my mandate. Join me in prayer please..

gurunlocker:
Heartbreak for Madridguy...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by teebillz: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
"GOODLUCK" to them. Zahra sef wan enter the other room.

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by louiskay(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Babe wey me still dey follow yarn....

Now money won debar me.....

I must also earn in Billions soonly..
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by yinkslinks(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Arrangee wedding. They should ask IBB son and the rest.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by danemenike: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wish them well...
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by uzoexcel(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nna n.a. wa o...but Zahra Y? sad sad sad sad
Can't u wait for me?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by yinkslinks(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Amen but she won't.
babyoy:
I pray that Zahra finds true happiness in dis union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.