Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (58729 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by bashydemy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Abeg make una help me warn Idimi to stay away from Zahra and Zahra to also not try it with me.. Also warn Buhari not to give Zahra in marriage to Idimi or else! Or Else!! hmmmm

make i dey look first.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by stasius: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
But this Zahra is pretty oooh.
God is really wonderful.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by VictorRomanov: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Madridguy....come and hear this
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by millionboi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Japhet04:
girls can be very smart

so upon all the marriage proposals she got on twitter she finally chose a billionare undecided

the girl is fine sha
and if u ask her now,she will say, I didn't marry him because of d money.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeyah... aburo Zahra still dey there na..

So Abu Zahra don commot for market, wait for the next one..

Or better still make I dash you Iyangbali and notoriousbabe..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who tolded you that i am looking for a horseband?i doe not date small small boys on nairaland because i am not like you, i flow with people like Dangote,Adenuga,Otedola and Donald Trump,you know what i am saying? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
I don hear am grin since then I no fit chop again.

VictorRomanov:
Madridguy....come and hear this
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ajebuter(f): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you that i am looking for a horseband?i doe not date small small boys on nairaland because i am not like you, i flow with people like Dangote,Adenuga,Otedola and Donald Trump,you know what i am saying? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I don sight you..

Add Vladmir Putin, and Adolf Hitler

Iya sofo.... tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by VictorRomanov: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
I don hear am grin since then I no fit chop again.

How u go do na?? U no go protest??
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
ajebuter:

I don sight you..

Add Vladmir Putin, and Adolf Hitler

Iya sofo.... tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
jealouxy,you are just jealouxing me because i flow with the rich and powerful mens in Nigeria and now i have gone international with my latest catch Donald Omowale Trump,unlike you that you are still doing local runs on nairaland with lala and co.

Check my profile picture to see why men are dying for me,i get big succulent bweast, i am figure unlike you that is extra orobo and i am more beautifooler than you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Protest kwa? Na to accept my fate ni ooo grin

VictorRomanov:

How u go do na?? U no go protest??
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by gozzlin: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Ahmed indomie!! Indimi angry

Finally he's off the market..
Usman Shagari is next in line

Hopefully marriage life will be a bit more busy and fun for Zahra thereby curtailing her Twitter fingers.
Girl is always up to no good there trying to defend her scam of a father that Nigeria has got for a president!

Nah, he'll still come to the market for the second, third and fourth wife later as permitted by Islam.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by valJR(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
who e eep
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Adiola(f): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
justscorchone:
Don't do it Zahra
don't do what? Am I not here come on letz go to da oza room
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by afamaustin(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
God help me locate my own wife whereva she is.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by edo3(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
I can now see that buhari is an opportunist,,what was his daughters waiting for? Now that he is d president,they are taking advantage of it..if d man(buhari)is sincere to himself,all these wouldn't av happened..Donations from everywhere loading....president daughter blah blah blah..we are wiser now..
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by CioAngels(f): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wish you blissful marriage. The governor of Zamfara, yari, is he a wifeless man that he is looking for zahara's hand in marriage, maybe as a third wife? When there teaming young men for her to pick from, na you? You are a rich man, is becos you stole so take care of the ones at home with your stolen money.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by jelal007(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Ahmed indomie!! Indimi angry

Finally he's off the market..
Usman Shagari is next in line

Hopefully marriage life will be a bit more busy and fun for Zahra thereby curtailing her Twitter fingers.
Girl is always up to no good there trying to defend her scam of a father that Nigeria has got for a president!
stop HATING...it'll do u no good!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by aalangel(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hush, hush wedding? Buhari is not the planner. This is Aisha's baby. The wedding will be so loud. Muhammadu can't decide this one.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by AfroBlue(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
low mileage and a pretty face almost always guarantees matrimony. wink
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ajebuter(f): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
jealouxy,you are just jealouxing me because i flow with the rich and powerful mens in Nigeria and now i have gone international with my latest catch Donald Omowale Trump,unlike you that you are still doing local runs on nairaland with lala and co.

Check my profile picture to see why men are dying for me,i get big succulent bweast, i am figure unlike you that is extra orobo and i am more beautifooler than you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ogogoro and asaba weed.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adiola:
don't do what? Am I not here come on letz go to da oza room

Haace leave my trouser,I no do.its either Zahra or bust.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Izonpikin: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Chai we are withdrawing our votes

Some people voted cos of this fine girl. grin

Wiser than her mum she no marry broke old man.
grin

Chei..i remember say u dey eye this babe oo..

Ona shot don nack bar.. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by winj: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mohammed Indimi is a financial front for ibb, everyone knows the well he got was one of the best in Nigeria and actually owned by ibb.
Buhari proves once again that he and his family are associates of thieves!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by lookingfly: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
where is korede bello now grin cheesy grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by keynesstreet2: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2016
So this girl could not wait for me... well it is well. i know say one day i go blow too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.