Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (58727 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by AntiWailer: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
eph12:

Meaning?

Meaning she married a Billionaire and not a cattle rearer.

She married a relatively young guy not her ancestor.

I hope dt clarifies it. Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by demolinka(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why this girl do me like this?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Kowor(f): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
She needs fresh young blood
oladipo322:
y isn't she getting married to a 79years old Man.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by gragraboy: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
ShitHead:
Runs family...daughter of a cattle rearer marrying a billionaire's son. Gold digger. grin
You have named yourself properly
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Decryptor(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
No wonder buhari has been looking for oyel in the Chad Basin. You go look tire but you no go see
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by osaobo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
i think say na one royal father wampn marry her before.. wink
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by PunterTim(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh my Zahra!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by yedidiah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
another arrangeee marriage
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by jide219(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na so I miss this chance to marry this girl
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Mayflowa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
Bad market for Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi El'rufai and Yari of Zamfara grin grin grin grin

Truly, they wanted to marry that Zahra girl? Dem wicked!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ajepako(f): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Make una hold madridguy oh before he go vex and refuse to eat oh...

Aburo....no vex eh...

Because l know your heart beats for zahra.

pele... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ajebuter(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai..Madridguy no go chop today..

He must be heart-broken..

Eeeyah!

Sai baba no sure oh..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai sista me, I don dey wait for you since. Please help me with a good lawyer as I am preparing to challenge this verdict. Zahra is mine. I dey mosque now dey pray as I have no power since I don't have money na to call on Almighty. I love Zahra like mofedaku grin

ajepako:
Make una hold madridguy oh before he go vex and refuse to eat oh...

Aburo....no vex eh...

Because l know your heart beats for zahra.

pele... grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
I dey mosque now dey pray to God cos him alone can help me to collect back my mandate. Join me in prayer please..

That wedding would not hold bro, I will join u in prayers on this; if it was to be a Christian wedding which I am use to, I would have sat @ the back of the church, and wen the officiating minister comes forward and ask, "is there anybody in the congrgation, that does not want this brother/sister to be joined together as man/wife" pls speak out or forever hold your silent, this is where I will help u out grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
sad
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by ajebuter(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
Chai sista me, I don dey wait for you since. Please help me with a good lawyer as I am preparing to challenge this verdict. Zahra is mine. I dey mosque now dey pray as I have no power since I don't have money na to call on Almighty. I love Zahra like mofedaku grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeyah... aburo Zahra still dey there na..

So Abu Zahra don commot for market, wait for the next one..

Or better still make I dash you Iyangbali and notoriousbabe..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Haaaa grin grin grin no let laughter burst my stomach ooooo. The availability of DSS, Army, Airforce, Navy, OPC, witches and wizard no go allow you try am grin president daughter, my hand dey up.

IVORY2009:

That wedding would not hold bro, I will join u in prayers on this; if it was to be a Christian wedding which I am use to, I would have sat @ the back of the church, and wen the officiating minister comes forward and ask, "is there anybody in the congrgation, that does not want this brother/sister to be joined together as man/wife" pls speak out or forever hold your silent, this is where I will help u out grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na president daughter I want. Me too want oil block. grin

ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeyah... aburo Zahra still dey there na..

So Abu Zahra don commot for market, wait for the next one..

Or better still make I dash you Iyangbali and notoriousbabe..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
Haaaa grin grin grin no let laughter burst my stomach ooooo. The availability of DSS, Army, Airforce, Navy, OPC, witches and wizard no go allow you try am grin president daughter, my hand dey up.

Dss/ Army keee, bros u nor know me ooo! If its for me to dress with Army uniform, dat one na small thing, but nor be Xhristian marriage.... grin grin

Better luck next time; u can try Atiku's daughter.... grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
I know you to be an officer too but GCFR order pass any other ooooo. Meanwhile, I don't want to have anything to do with Atiku for now. I want to be inlaw with a sitting president, I want oil block too grin

IVORY2009:

Dss/ Army keee, bros u nor know me ooo! If its for me to dress with Army uniform, dat one na small thing, but nor be Xhristian marriage.... grin grin

Better luck next time; u can try Atiku's daughter.... grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Annie939(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
that's good at least she is the first and only wife of the guy congrats
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by degamemaster(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is she not marrying as second wife to an 75yrs old alhaji? Hmmmm na waoh for northern elites. Deceiving the poor and encouraging child bride even to an old man as a second wife but sending their own daughters to the best schools in home and abroad and marrying them off to the rich and elites too. Btw why is she not wearing hijab abi masquerade? Anyways happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by zcee: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
So if I no too get money and I be hardworking man,a hustler dat can build up a family,I no fit marry buhari pikin?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
cry embarassed
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by arabianights: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Marotzke:
So she finally married this Dan kwaya? Tutolyn and Benylin consumer extraordinary?

When she see wetin Mohammed Babangida see for him elder sister hand,she go run pass Usain Bolt.

But why is Buhari marrying off Aisha's daughters to only Borno people?
MY DEAR,U R NT FAR FROM THE TRUTH.INDIMI FAMILY IS NT A FAMILY I WIL WANT MY DAUGHPER OR SON TO MARRY INTO.ZAHRA HAS HER MOTHER'S BLOOD IN HER BUT NO MATTER HW MATERIALISTIC ONE IS,PEACE OF MIND AND FEAR OF GOD SHLD BE ABOVE ALL
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by jahsharon: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please somebody should tell me INEC office address, I want to go and collect my vote back. I voted for Buhari because of Zahra. I actually voted for Zahra, I did not vote for Change. Now that Zahra is out of reach, I want my vote back. INEC please deduct my vote from Buhari's votes and tell us who is leading in the election.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by greenermodels: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
I don't want oyinbo grin

i heard atiku have like 20 daughters, even Peter obi have, just make your choice and double your hustle. nothing spoil.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wish them what Buhari wishes Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by Aburi001: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
presentley:
Shildren of nowadays can be wise sha!
So because they are afraid that daadi may not be able to win come 2019 they are now doing rush rush wedding, nawah o!! Well I would do same were I to be in their shoe but my shoe is too big for them sef, I use size 52 zahra and her sister should wear like 30 something. No be small difference.
Mine is size 55 sef. .....lolz
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by cuteboy2: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
That midget gov El-Rufai who was following her around like fly wey dey follow shit has lost out.
He was hoping to become Buhari's in-law and work his way thru the backdoor to become President
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by DammyGbade(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
To all of you who crushed her. I have a word of consolation for you... "Though, she ll be the first wife; She will definitely have rivals..."
Re: Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters by DammyGbade(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
To all of you who crushed her. I have a word of consolation for you... "Though, she ll be the first wife; She will definitely have rivals..." Mola style!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.