Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too (32938 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Funlordjnr: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
... expecting our Eke-nja brothers from hell to infest thread like deranged locusts soonest!

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Alariwo2: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
freeze001:

Excuse me?! Whom did u give peace of mind and freedom for business? Do they live for free? No be one Nigeria we dey? the constitution already guarantees that so u didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Besides can u quantify the contribution of the Igbo to any place they have settled to do business and reside? There are criminal elements everywhere including among ur own people so just drop that disgusting sense of entitlement.

whatever darling

We still make you guys directors, perm secs, special advisers etc... yorubas always make igbos feel so at home and relaxed #fact
some might not know but they are always eager to come back.. And not to talk of the girls that enjoy yoruba boys company like kilode

I still chyked one pretty babe Ada today, from imo.... she was just blushing, wanted to follow me home sef lol
I guess these things happen tho.. for progress kind of if you look from a wider view

shalom!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Presidiotbuhari: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
It seems IGBO women are more intelligent,smart and more educated when compared with the other two major tribes in nigeria

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Grundig: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is disgraceful coming from mr president. What's the need to congratulate ms okoro?

She's never had anything to with Nigeria. Infact, an article referred to her as a British national. Is this not what they call famzing in local parlance? Cor bliney!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Grundig:
This is disgraceful coming from mr president. What's the need to congratulate ms okoro?

She's never had anything to with Nigeria. Infact, an article referred to her as a British national. Is this not what they call famzing in local parlance? Cor bliney!
Pained grin grin why not tell your president to free Nnamdi Kalu who is also a British national

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
It seems IGBO women are more intelligent,smart and more educated when compared with the other two major tribes in nigeria

dat just the fact

we have Ngozi okonjo, , Aruma eteh, Oby Ezekwesiri, Sandra Okoro they are have all work in WORLD bank

THEn we talk of Dora Akuyirl,, Ngozi chimmada, Linda ikeji, UCHE Eze i.e BElla nija, THEY are all powerful Women

Igbo WOMEN CONTROLS wORLD BANK ......that is y it will be difficult for Buhari to correct loan LOAN ...UNLESS south east are involve in the DEVELPMENT PLAN

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Davindal(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nawa to Bubu! He loves SE so much now... Hmmm....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by arabbunkum: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
The same old fool told the world that women belong to the kitchen, living-room and the other room.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
e dey use style pain the dullard o. Mr. bigot president, igbos are doing great by the day.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by klax(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Each day I kinda thank God I am an igbo man, I notice something about them igbo boiz they just excel and you keep wondering how do they do it, i wish we will have our own space then you all will truely see what we can do, I bet the world will marvel at our creativeness,

Biko go and sleep.

Buhari did not congratulate them because they are igbo but we're congratulated as a Nigeria so biko move one side not time for tribal nonsense now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by LorDBolton(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Men this combo will rule the world economically,
These are gurus. We are truly blessed.

They're not the ones who will determine whether a nation will be great.

It's the politicians who will determine it.

#justsaying
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Ferdinandu(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wait why are you people shouting up and down, when from the write up above it is stated that she is a British national.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Masterclass32: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Davindal:
Nawa to Bubu! He loves SE so much now... Hmmm....

This kind sudden love should be taken with a pinch of ... no, a bag of salt.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sai IPOBites..
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by r2beez(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Masterclass32:

This kind sudden love should be taken with a pinch of ... no, a bag of salt.

Congrats to the Okoros they are doing well.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by olayinkafuny80(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Each day I kinda thank God I am an igbo man, I notice something about them igbo boiz they just excel and you keep wondering how do they do it, i wish we will have our own space then you all will truely see what we can do, I bet the world will marvel at our creativeness,
what of the one they killed in Singapore?
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Masterclass32: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
r2beez:

You are on point, bro.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by greenermodels: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016

outside Nigeria, northerners achieve almost nothing while inside Nigeria they occupy almost all federal positions and yet we expect this country to progress, on biafra i stand.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
D gworo chewer....will his hailing them reduce d price of a bag of rice...chai..dis xmas go de deadly......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Baroba(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Britain already claimed her, if she was a prostitute or a druggie, her nationality will be British born Nigerian or " her parents immigrated from Nigeria.. Smdh. Kudos to Sandie, worthy achievement..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
... Success has many known and unknown friends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by moshino(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cooly100:

Imagine having, Ngozi Iweala, Ms Okoro, Prof Soludo, Kalu Idika Kalu, and others in Biafra economic team...No multilateral institution will think twice, before granting any loan...

The Loan will not be needed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by 03xtr09r: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
olayinkafuny80:
what of the one they killed in Singapore?

You mean like these Yoruba miscreants who exported their terrorism to far away UK, bringing untold shame to this unworkable union?
Adebolajo, Adebowale in the Woolwich terror attack -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by mathy001: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Igbos doing great things everywhere ... expecting our Eke-nja brothers from hell to infest thread like deranged locusts soonest!

Igboeze ekenee m unu cool cool cool

Lalastic inanaa, over to you
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-hails-okoros-world-bank-appointment-ogwumike

r2beez:

Presidiotbuhari:
Godprotectigbos:
igbo WOMEN to much
IGBO women first and other women fellow
SUCCESS IS IN THEIR BLOOD

Not only Igbos bear Okoro.

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaws and Edos bear Okoro. She may be from any of the aforementioned tribes. Not necessarily Igbo.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Almand: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

I don't think you understand how painful it is to give people peace of mind and allow them free movement for business around you. . yet the same people will still come back and call you lazy, unloving etc. to your face

yorubas will say.. eni ti a n se lore ti o dupe da bi olosha ko ni leru lo ni
it simply means you guys are not different from thieves... That's what the average yoruba man sees you as when you rant in case you don't know
o ti e lokpolo Lori
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by prince985(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cooly100:

Imagine having, Ngozi Iweala, Ms Okoro, Prof Soludo, Kalu Idika Kalu, and others in Biafra economic team...No multilateral institution will think twice, before granting any loan...
i love u
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by CandyDiamond(f): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Not only Igbos bear Okoro.

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaws and Edos bear Okoro. She may be from any of the aforementioned tribes. Not necessarily Igbo.
E pain you so much cry cry cry,if na crime the person that bears Okoro commit now, you will not remember that those tribes bears Okoro too,you will be screaming Igbo,bunch of hypocrite them shocked shocked shocked

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Ozorc: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good to hear this, am happy to b from igbo race... If is in Nigeria, Buhari will appoint Maman Daura as leader of economic team or even one useless gworo chewing...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by charloski(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls bring back NOI

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Igbo ndi oma ekelem'nnu.
Igbo amaka.
Ndi okorobia na ndi ada anyi, udo diri nnu.
Igbo were otu obi, Igbo ga achi uwa.
Igbo ga na aga na ihu
Igbo ga di ruo ebiebi!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by joinnow: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
PMB dey Paley so world bank can approve loan
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Duru009(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
I love the igbos a lot. Thy are very industrious and creative .

You will certainly notice an igbo man or woman wherever you go....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.