Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too (32934 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by tiwasiaife(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Get it into your thick skull ... there is nothing like yoruba or hausa or ibo once money spinning business is on the table or there is lots of fun to be caught. Idleness breeds tribalism ... i say this cause i run things smoothly with yorubas. We argue, quarrel, fight, drink, fvck, cruise and do everything together in real life but get funny on anonymous forums like this. I will advice you stop being too emotional or serious here for your mental health sake. Sorry if you took my first post too serious. Big boys only play. Be a big boy today grin cheesy grin

Not ibo please stop it don't ever type ibo again if you can't type Igbo just better leave typing it at all. Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Organs(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cooly100:

Imagine having, Ngozi Iweala, Ms Okoro, Prof Soludo, Kalu Idika Kalu, and others in Biafra economic team...No multilateral institution will think twice, before granting any loan...

My People its all these I,I,I or We, we we that is responsible for all our wahala, there are brilliant people everywhere, what makes a country like America strong is the togetherness and joint effort and not the selfishness and i or we are better than them attitude that led Nzeogwu to draw first blood and led Ojukwu to a stupid war and partly responsible for so many ills. What most ibos lack that the North has (which the North is actually loosing) is sincerity. A Nigerian an an Ibo man, just got executed in Malasia/Singapore on Friday, worry about that also and stop all these stupid senseless boast that does you no good and leaves you with nothing beating of empty chest, stupid hope on the biafra mirage, bad economy, rogue leaders and a confused suffering and smiling lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by petersky: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
95% of afonja and othman dan fodio descendant will not like this news about our igbo women

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by tiwasiaife(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Organs:

My People its all these I,I,I or We, we we that is responsible for all our wahala, there are brilliant people everywhere, what makes a country like America strong is the togetherness and joint effort and not the selfishness and i or we are better than them attitude that led Nzeogwu to draw first blood and led Ojukwu to a stupid war and partly responsible for so many ills. What most ibos lack that the North has (which the North is actually loosing) is sincerity. A Nigerian an an Ibo man, just got executed in Malasia/Singapore on Friday, worry about that also and stop all these stupid senseless boast that does you no good and leaves you with nothing beating of empty chest, stupid hope on the biafra mirage, bad economy, rogue leaders and a confused suffering and smiling lifestyle.

We supported Soyinka but lately he has been disgracing Nigerians and the youths.The likes of Achebe died honourably after releasing a book titled There was a country.
Soyinka should stop disgracing himself or every region will answer him papa name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by nnokwa042(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

I don't think you understand how painful it is to give people peace of mind and allow them free movement for business around you. . yet the same people will still come back and call you lazy, unloving etc. to your face

yorubas will say.. eni ti a n se lore ti o dupe da bi olosha ko ni leru lo ni
it simply means you guys are not different from thieves... That's what the average yoruba man sees you as when you rant in case you don't know
so how do average nigerian see afonjas ?can abooki attend a mosque afonja person is the chief imam of the mosqus?in nigeria comedy show tell me what comedians re joking about afonjas even sheyi law do make joke a times about it if u dont know i will tell you now every tribe in nigeria knows that if an afonja person hear a sound or gun in orire by tomorrow he will be in benin republic seeking asylum una fear die nigerians dont call afonjas cowards for nothing just look at oladipo diya

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Cooly100: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Organs:

E-pain you? Is it Ojukwu that told successive weak and unimaginative leaders not to use the best talents they have to achieve economic growth, but rather chose nepotism, tribalism and selfish mediocrity...? You easily come across as one of those despicable leaders, Nigeria has always had...That's the reason I chose to comment for Biafra...Do you see the talents, this present administration is using...Where do you think they will lead Nigeria...? Leave Nzeogwu and Ojukwu alone...You have had more then 40 years to correct whatever they have destroyed...after all, the SE doesn't receive any federal investment since after the civil war...So what are you whining about?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Presidiotbuhari: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Organs:

^^^

Epain nam sotee im come de foam for mouth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Presidiotbuhari: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Not only Igbos bear Okoro.

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaws and Edos bear Okoro. She may be from any of the aforementioned tribes. Not necessarily Igbo.

^^^
Yes, yorubas, hausa and even fulanis bears OKORO. Infact she's from ogbomosho.

Sore loser

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by amachuk(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

I don't think you understand how painful it is to give people peace of mind and allow them free movement for business around you. . yet the same people will still come back and call you lazy, unloving etc. to your face

it simply means you guys are not different from thieves... That's what the average yoruba man sees you as when you rant in case you don't know
Shut up! which free movement to do what business, when you demolish markets and properties belonging to Ndigbo, kitikpa gba gi onu jaja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by nnokwa042(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
olayinkafuny80:
what of the one they killed in Singapore?
or the one that behead british soldier in london his lucky oyibo people re civilize imagine those 2 afonjas boy did that in ghana to a ghananian police no afonja will still be alive in ghana what of ogedengbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Kfed4ril(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

And have you for once thought of what we see you as?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by john650(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why is it that it's only women that get these jobs? Does it mean there are no smart Nigerian men to fill these positions?

The whole thing is rigged if you ask me. Lousy World Bank. Never helped anybody.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Cooly100: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
john650:
Why is it that it's only women that get these jobs? Does it mean there are no smart Nigerian men to fill these positions?

The whole thing is rigged if you ask me. Lousy World Bank. Never helped anybody.

Sorry, I can feel you pain and envy...Why not apply first...?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Alariwo2: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kfed4ril:

And have you for once thought of what we see you as?

it doesn't matter what you guys see us as.. we are not the ones coming to trade or look for shelter in your place

you claim to hate us yet you can't let go of sw.. you guys reluctantly sell lands to others. no state appointments whatsoever for yorubas there

you have no point really
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Organs:

Bro wen u see victory, u celebrate!
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Jesusloveyou: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
blues2022:
Trying to score cheap political point.
that is why Nigeria has be backward because of iPods mentality
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nathan2016: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
You keep wondering brother

why

He who God blesses, menh no amount of oppression CAN STOP HIM/HER

We are a blessed tribe

The love of God is within us

hopeforcharles:
Each day I kinda thank God I am an igbo man, I notice something about them igbo boiz they just excel and you keep wondering how do they do it, i wish we will have our own space then you all will truely see what we can do, I bet the world will marvel at our creativeness,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Maski87: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
These are Americans
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nathan2016: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
You are derange... Freedom of movement in a country that belongs to me and you.. Boy you need some beating...Without those businesses will you be able to get your activities done fast.. Go and ask your elders what happened during civil war.. most of you guys dont have any place to purchase goods...

Anyone can freely move in a country that is a free country and share their opinion at the sAME time...

even immigrants

Alariwo2:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nathan2016: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tell am man....

Just ask am one question

The land , shops and every property those business guys are owning , who sold it to them....

With money, tribe does not matter.. tribalism, racism, etc, is a product of poverty.

chiwetaluAGU:

Get it into your thick skull ... there is nothing like yoruba or hausa or ibo once money spinning business is on the table or there is lots of fun to be caught. Idleness breeds tribalism ... i say this cause i run things smoothly with yorubas. We argue, quarrel, fight, drink, fvck, cruise and do everything together in real life but get funny on anonymous forums like this. I will advice you stop being too emotional or serious here for your mental health sake. Sorry if you took my first post too serious. Big boys only play. Be a big boy today grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Alariwo2: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nathan2016:

You are derange... Freedom of movement in a country that belongs to me and you.. Boy you need some beating...Without those businesses will you be able to get your activities done fast.. Go and ask your elders what happened during civil war.. most of you guys dont have any place to purchase goods...

Anyone can freely move in a country that is a free country and share their opinion at the sAME time...

even immigrants

it's now a country where you have rights abi?

it's no longer the zoo like you people call it
na only God fit deliver una
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nathan2016: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Menh I understand you, but you need to move and go out from your comfort zone... the world does not revolve around lagos only..

Every tribe in south welcomes everyone.. I have a neighbourin Abia who finished service and started botique business, sells like mad.... Is later I know he is from Kogi,, set to marry , Igbo girl this xmas....

Most of your people dont go out, so you guys think the world revolve around this tribe stuff....

Psquare, davido , Wizkid....They all have houses in US......But are they a citizen there ,,,,No..... Immigrants........

Hustle make money.....and forget abbout tribe and who you are favoring...

Any person in government position asyou mention should merit his position nah.. is not a favour .. is merit...

Alariwo2:

whatever darling

We still make you guys directors, perm secs, special advisers etc... yorubas always make igbos feel so at home and relaxed #fact
some might not know but they are always eager to come back.. And not to talk of the girls that enjoy yoruba boys company like kilode

I still chyked one pretty babe Ada today, from imo.... she was just blushing, wanted to follow me home sef lol
I guess these things happen tho.. for progress kind of if you look from a wider view

shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by ChimaAdeoye: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Bigot BUHARI, keep your crocodile congratulations for your fellow murderous fulani herdsmen.

Ndigbo will still make it without you and inspite of all your wicked plots against them.
Infact, it is better to succeed in spite of your wicked designs so that you will see how futile your useless plots against sections of this country are.

Nigeria is such a backward place because instead of tapping into the potential of its people to develop, it chose to oppress them..
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

later now, you and your likes will be crying yorubas hate you

una cup go soon full no worry.. it's been long they massacred you lots last
Who says something like that? Who jumps to the topic of massacre so flippantly? Who threatens a whole ethnic group just because of a stupid comment online?

Comments like yours disgust me. You're no better than a neo nazi and more proof of why Nigeria should divide so I don't have to say I'm from the same country as people like you.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nathan2016: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
wheather we call it jungle or hell fire , the truth remains we are all nigerians today....so you have no right to say you gave someone freedom of movement..... Stop thinking like the fanatics in the northerners part.menh

You are from the south.....

Alariwo2:

it's now a country where you have rights abi?

it's no longer the zoo like you people call it
na only God fit deliver una

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Alariwo2: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Who says something like that? Who jumps to the topic of massacre so flippantly? Who threatens a whole ethnic group just because of a stupid comment online?

Comments like yours disgust me. You're no better than a neo nazi and more proof of why Nigeria should divide so I don't have to say I'm from the same country as people like you.

oh my..

is this the real Mrs phyno? legendary mrs phyno on NL

I greet you nwanyi.. is that even correct lol
it was just defense tactics.. you also saw the strong words the guy used na and people were liking it angry
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

oh my..

is this the real Mrs phyno? legendary mrs phyno on NL

I greet you nwanyi.. is that even correct lol
it was just defense tactics.. you also saw the strong words the guy used na and people were liking it angry
I'm not legendary

I suppose I'm sorry for flipping out on u but what he said gives u no right to say that kind of thing. That was a horrible statement, and u urself know that.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Alariwo2: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm not legendary

I suppose I'm sorry for flipping out on u but what he said gives u no right to say that kind of thing. That was a horrible statement, and u urself know that.

you suppose abi?

Ok sorry I made you flip.. will try to avoid such next time
you're humble.. kind of peepz I like

will you take me to tour the east? I'm yearning to
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by phoenix90(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

later now, you and your likes will be crying yorubas hate you

una cup go soon full no worry.. it's been long they massacred you lots last

Haterz gon hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by ak47mann(m): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Gods own people you can never stop their shine (Umu chineke ) thats what we truly are cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Organs(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Cooly100:

E-pain you? Is it Ojukwu that told successive weak and unimaginative leaders not to use the best talents they have to achieve economic growth, but rather chose nepotism, tribalism and selfish mediocrity...? You easily come across as one of those despicable leaders, Nigeria has always had...That's the reason I chose to comment for Biafra...Do you see the talents, this present administration is using...Where do you think they will lead Nigeria...? Leave Nzeogwu and Ojukwu alone...You have had more then 40 years to correct whatever they have destroyed...after all, the SE doesn't receive any federal investment since after the civil war...So what are you whining about?

Cooly100: What you described in your first paragraph is Ojukwu personified. Yes some leaders from the North had similar issues of tribalism, selfishness and nepotism and they handed all that to us and most people like you are running away with it. See here, as long as you feel or claim in your warped up thinking that an Ibo man is somehow superior or blessed etc, and some northerners or Yoruba think same, we will remain in this stupidity that we all are in currently, you can blame it on whoever it doesn't change the fact that today, this minute you are a Nigerian, because of bad leadership and all this stupid I, I , we have a failed country and, a 73 year old tired and retired man is leading us, GEJ and all the rests of PDP just looted us silly and some Nigerians are not even bothered and are ok with the status quo because PMB is northern fulani, and muslim the same was with GEJ when he was there, some northerners did not want him there and who suffers, me and you and our stupidity, so my broda the solution is this, do not see me as a northerner, do not see yourself as better than me in any way, lets come together and based on our togetherness and common ideals, move this country forward that and only that is the only solution.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Organs(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^

Epain nam sotee im come de foam for mouth

See yourself, siddon there dey laugh me, you wey no carry mark for face nko, na me and you dey pass bad roads, no nepa, bad hospital, if you need kidney transplant now now, na today fine money to go India else you are as good as dead, if you get heart attack for naija you are as good as dead, all the schools na soso worwor, cannot compare with ghanaian schools, kidnappers left right and center, no police, no justice for court, so who you dey laugh, tell me who you dey laugh You dey laugh me dey laugh yourself because na all of us dey the suffer together and you wey no realize am, your mumu still plenty pass my own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Francesca Emanuel Is Dead / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.