Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too (32935 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Emassive(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Hear your disgusting comment. Am sure you can massacre your wife and children too if they offend you anytime.

Alariwo2:

later now, you and your likes will be crying yorubas hate you

una cup go soon full no worry.. it's been long they massacred you lots last

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by freshdude99(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

Really
Spit on u

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2016
princematz:
What Nigerian are supposed to do after seeing this is to be appreciative and inspired, but no, some will just be tribalistic about it........Nairaland was a better place four years ago.......

Nnamdi kanu started all of this......
you're an idiot for saying nnamdi kanu started anything. There has never been anything like national patriotism in nigeria, its all been ethnic patriotism only.

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by aroti: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Cooly100:

Imagine having, Ngozi Iweala, Ms Okoro, Prof Soludo, Kalu Idika Kalu, and others in Biafra economic team...No multilateral institution will think twice, before granting any loan...

Precisely! It can only but be a figment of imagination; nothing further. wink
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by slysteel: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

Indomie generation of mgbatiland,so the yorubas are not being massacred even in mile 12 and orile by Fulani?
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by legibow: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
For the basketball er keep it up, for that woman at the world bank.... Just hold ur world bank oooo, no do like okonjo ooo....
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by dubbiskelly(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cooly100:

Imagine having, Ngozi Iweala, Ms Okoro, Prof Soludo, Kalu Idika Kalu, and others in Biafra economic team...No multilateral institution will think twice, before granting any loan...

There may be no need for a loan.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by demoore1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Each day I kinda thank God I am an igbo man, I notice something about them igbo boiz they just excel and you keep wondering how do they do it, i wish we will have our own space then you all will truely see what we can do, I bet the world will marvel at our creativeness,

YOU ARE ABSLOUTELY RIGHT BRO. CHECK THIS OUT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennet_Omalu
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by hopeforcharles(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
demoore1:

YOU ARE ABSLOUTELY RIGHT BRO. CHECK THIS OUT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennet_Omalu
Thanks bro you reaffirmed my believe.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Passingshit(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Bro, don't contaminate your Igbo blood with a dirty Yoruba girl next time.

Never mind all these afonja azsholes that would come here to lie about how they sleep with or date Igbo girls.

Their aim is to get you to start going after their dirty ladies in return. Don't fall for that!

Igbo's are great!

It was one of the highest risks I've ever taken in my life, and it won't happen again. grin

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
NOTHING IGBO THERE, NA UNA DEY CAUSE WE PROBLEM FOR THIS COUNTRY, SECTIONALISM, TRIBALISM AND ETHNICITY. HMM NA NIGERIA, NOT IGBO. UNTIL WE TEND TO VIEW FROM THIS PERSPECTIVE, WE CAN NEVER GROW. ONE NAIJA!!!!
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by winj: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
she should NOT be congratulated for working for the devil's bank!
The world bank is an instutuion (like the ICC) used to cripple African economies!

When will you people learn anything?

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by gidgiddy: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
post=51244774:
Great Igbo nation

It will be, when we get out of the failed British experiment called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Oneday82: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Second Iweala. Kind of personalities you need to shape the economy of this country. Not all those recycle buffoons doing nothing than speaks English. But ONEDAY
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by tiwasiaife(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
mightyhazel:
I tire o! I don correct tire for this forum.Igbo peeps typing 'ibo',...a derogatory word used by others .
But u didt hav 2 call him anu mpama,..

I won't call him that again.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Organs(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Passingshit:

I also had anal sex with a Yoruba girl last night. And all I got to offer her was a cold sachet of pure water.

One love, bro. wink

Passingshit: You can boast about it all you want, but remember what goes around comes around, be ready when same happens to your daughter or sister....
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by princematz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
catal:
you're an idiot for saying nnamdi kanu started anything. There has never been anything like national patriotism in nigeria, its all been ethnic patriotism only. Besides we all know who the father of tribalism is in nigeria.
And you are such am idiot for quoting me....
.BTW i am frm the east and i wasn't talking about nigeria but nairaland.... buffon
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
princematz:

And you are such am idiot for quoting me....
.BTW i am frm the east and i wasn't talking about nigeria but nairaland.... buffon
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by bigfrancis21: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
mathy001:

Not only Igbos bear Okoro.

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaws and Edos bear Okoro. She may be from any of the aforementioned tribes. Not necessarily Igbo.

Well, her full name is Sandra Ngozi Okoro. That should tell you where she is from.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=1035143
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by pazienza(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Well, her full name is Sandra Ngozi Okoro. That should tell you where she is from.

Lol! grin
You want to give the guy hypertension? grin

The guy will now be like: " Not all Ngozi are Ibos, some Ngozi are really Of Edo ancestry". grin cheesy

Some people will just be dying on top Igbo matter.

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by pazienza(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
mathy001:

Not only Igbos bear Okoro.

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaws and Edos bear Okoro. She may be from any of the aforementioned tribes. Not necessarily Igbo.

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by mathy001: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for the clarification.

pazienza:

Was that so hard?
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by bigfrancis21: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:

Lol! grin
You want to give the guy hypertension? grin

The guy will now be like: " Not all Ngozi are Ibos, some Ngozi are really Of Edo ancestry". grin cheesy

Some people will just be dying on top Igbo matter.

Lol. I just had to set the records straight.

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by iceberylin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm not legendary

I suppose I'm sorry for flipping out on u but what he said gives u no right to say that kind of thing. That was a horrible statement, and u urself know that.
ion know what happened.... still lost my dear, i was hoping you could tell me? dont ignore this, seriously..

and i still have lots to talk about with you.. i lost something.. i noticed

Francesca Emanuel Is Dead / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned