Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too (32936 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Qmerit:
I ve never heard this name for once I won't lie! I think people who re doing great world wide don't make noise but some of us who can't win as class reps make noise to high heaven... Congrats

Who class rep ebb?YOU?!
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by InvertedHammer: 1:42am On Nov 22, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Igbos doing great things everywhere ... expecting our Eke-nja brothers from hell to infest thread like deranged locusts soonest!

Igboeze ekenee m unu cool cool cool

Lalastic inanaa, over to you
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-hails-okoros-world-bank-appointment-ogwumike

You guys are nuts. LOL.

Afonja
Ekenja
Orienja
Nkwonja.

Still laughing...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 22, 2016
InvertedHammer:

You guys are nuts. LOL.
Afonja Ekenja Orienja Nkwonja.
Still laughing...
lol, i like orienja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by austinbrown: 2:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Nkwo-njo people will not like this
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by totorimi: 2:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Why cant we for once hear what the arewas are doing or contributing to this nation for once but when it comes to occupying govt offices thay are all over or when it comes to clamouring for political power to the extent of unleashing the blood of baboon and dogs that is where you see. What a parasitic and injurious and harmful set of people to normal human existence. Just look at how they are beheading fellow arewas all in the name of power and politics.

They yes the arewas need to give way for Nigeria to move forward indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by slivertongue: 2:50am On Nov 22, 2016
congrats to them, praying for more sucess
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by ijemomo(m): 4:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Indeed Igbos are great! I love my race! Take it or leave it the facts speaks for itself! In the words of a great friend of Ndi Igbo: Gov Fayose 'only Igbos can survive a divided nigeria.'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by discusant: 4:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol. Buhari's image makers on it. Who is foiled?
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by desire222(f): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Hahahahaha it pains you ?
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Okudiover(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin PROUDLY 5% AND EVEN PROUDLIER 20 POUNDS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Rayton(m): 5:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

later now, you and your likes will be crying yorubas hate you

una cup go soon full no worry.. it's been long they massacred you lots last

U are a retard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Adiola(f): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

dat just the fact

we have Ngozi okonjo, , Aruma eteh, Oby Ezekwesiri, Sandra Okoro they are have all work in WORLD bank

THEn we talk of Dora Akuyirl,, Ngozi chimmada, Linda ikeji, UCHE Eze i.e BElla nija, THEY are all powerful Women

Igbo WOMEN CONTROLS wORLD BANK ......that is y it will be difficult for Buhari to correct loan LOAN ...UNLESS south east are involve in the DEVELPMENT PLAN

shatap we have kemi adeosun our own receptionist or is she not great by bring our a ground breaking summation of 16 + 6 = 24 yea that's a genius

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Wow!ladies who used their brains effectively and intellectually to rise to the top am impressed and motivated at the same time not all these makeup contractors flooding my facebook timeline

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

young man go and drink acid. it can easily quench your anger.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by sirade(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

you are a pig. you lazy pig should bring it o.
ranting up and down will not solve your bigotted problem.

any fracas between yorubas and Igbos will see to the thorough extermination of yorubas in yoruba enclave.

bring on your massacre threat on and watch southwest littered with yoruba corpse.

from orile to odunade to festac to ladipo to idumota to ebite ero to mowe to sango to aseese to alaba to ikorudo to ajah to oshodi to computer village ikeja etc.

we Igbos will treat your mess up, if you try any nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Kfed4ril(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

it doesn't matter what you guys see us as.. we are not the ones coming to trade or look for shelter in your place

you claim to hate us yet you can't let go of sw.. you guys reluctantly sell lands to others. no state appointments whatsoever for yorubas there

you have no point really

Shiiiii
Go to the north you will realize there are more Igbos there than in Lagos because let's the realistic here when you said sw I knw you mean Lagos only.

I don't know if I don't knw an average Igbo man travels a lot mostly for business and anywhere the find themselves the tend to settle their unlike the Yoruba man who's so afraid to leave the sw.

See in serving in Oyo state when, when we were in camp o met a lot of Yoruba guys from the beginning to the end were thanking God that the were not posted outside the southwest, I swear I was surprised that kinda thinking exited so I asked a few why the were so happy to remain in the west I got some funny answers like stress of traveling, not seeing people to speak Yoruba with(because most didn't care if that was an nysc camp, the just see you and start speaking Yoruba to you), the stress of learning new languages( places were language might be a barrier, and some I can't even remember self. That's an average Yoruba man for you. While an Igbo man wants to go out(though not the recent boko haram bombings have made a few reject the north of recent).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Passingshit(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

I still chyked one pretty babe Ada today, from imo.... she was just blushing, wanted to follow me home sef lol
I guess these things happen tho.. for progress kind of if you look from a wider view

shalom!
I also had anal sex with a Yoruba girl last night. And all I got to offer her was a cold sachet of pure water.

One love, bro. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by mich24(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Who cares of what Yorubas see and think of the Igbos, you can only hate, wail, envy but can not touch or
Alariwo2:

The bitter truth Yorubas are simply lazy

I don't think you understand how painful it is to give people peace of mind and allow them free movement for business around you. . yet the same people will still come back and call you lazy, unloving etc. to your face

yorubas will say.. eni ti a n se lore ti o dupe da bi olosha ko ni leru lo ni
it simply means you guys are not different from thieves... That's what the average yoruba man sees you as when you rant in case you don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by mightyhazel: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

I don't think you understand how painful it is to give people peace of mind and allow them free movement for business around you. . yet the same people will still come back and call you lazy, unloving etc. to your face

it simply means you guys are not different from thieves... That's what the average yoruba man sees you as when you rant in case you don't know
oga carry ur deranged hate speech go far. Can't u see ur tainting this buriful thread with ur deranged rants?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by neba65: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Each day I kinda thank God I am an igbo man, I notice something about them igbo boiz they just excel and you keep wondering how do they do it, i wish we will have our own space then you all will truely see what we can do, I bet the world will marvel at our creativeness,
Yes o! Singapore/Malaysia inclusive
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by mightyhazel: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2016
tiwasiaife:

Not ibo please stop it don't ever type ibo again if you can't type Igbo just better leave typing it at all. Anu mpama
I tire o! I don correct tire for this forum.Igbo peeps typing 'ibo',...a derogatory word used by others .
But u didt hav 2 call him anu mpama,..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by mightyhazel: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin PROUDLY 5% AND EVEN PROUDLIER 20 POUNDS.
this una 5% is really puzzling. Why shd a dullard give u an identity and ur proud of it?

Am proudly igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by princematz(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2016
What Nigerian are supposed to do after seeing this is to be appreciative and inspired, but no, some will just be tribalistic about it........Nairaland was a better place four years ago.......

Nnamdi kanu started all of this......
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Uniben4sure: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

Stop typing hogwash here!

Give us peace of mind and allow us "free" movement for business you say? As if you have a choice? If you think you can do anything, I dare you to walk into any igbo man's shop or house in Lagos and touch anything that belongs to him, let's see if your sorry assz will not rot in jail.

If it pains you, support the creation of Biafra, or organize a protest in support of building a seaport in Onitsha, Port Harcourt or calabar. If not, you must come to terms with the fact that Lagos is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Uniben4sure: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Passingshit:

I also had anal sex with a Yoruba girl last night. And all I got to offer her was a cold sachet of pure water.

One love, bro. wink
Bro, don't contaminate your Igbo blood with a dirty Yoruba girl next time.

Never mind all these afonja azsholes that would come here to lie about how they sleep with or date Igbo girls.

Their aim is to get you to start going after their dirty ladies in return. Don't fall for that!

Igbo's are great!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2016
InvertedHammer:

You guys are nuts. LOL.

Afonja
Ekenja
Orienja
Nkwonja.

Still laughing...
Honestly, I laughed out loud after reading the commnet that my colleague became curious...such a hilarious post smiley
Some people are just.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by pyxon(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
igbo WOMEN to much

IGBO women first and other women fellow

SUCCESS IS IN THEIR BLOOD

That's why bride price is high, cos when a man marries an Igbo woman, you marry a potential Iweala, Akunyili, Ikeji, Okoro, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by pyxon(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2016
neba65:
Yes o! Singapore/Malaysia inclusive

But we won't reach Ogun state. The world capital of ritual killing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by pyxon(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Organs:

My People its all these I,I,I or We, we we that is responsible for all our wahala, there are brilliant people everywhere, what makes a country like America strong is the togetherness and joint effort and not the selfishness and i or we are better than them attitude that led Nzeogwu to draw first blood and led Ojukwu to a stupid war and partly responsible for so many ills. What most ibos lack that the North has (which the North is actually loosing) is sincerity. A Nigerian an an Ibo man, just got executed in Malasia/Singapore on Friday, worry about that also and stop all these stupid senseless boast that does you no good and leaves you with nothing beating of empty chest, stupid hope on the biafra mirage, bad economy, rogue leaders and a confused suffering and smiling lifestyle.

If you want to remain in Ogbomosho, its your business but do not come here impersonating igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by DonDiego(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Organs:

My People its all these I,I,I or We, we we that is responsible for all our wahala, there are brilliant people everywhere, what makes a country like America strong is the togetherness and joint effort and not the selfishness and i or we are better than them attitude that led Nzeogwu to draw first blood and led Ojukwu to a stupid war and partly responsible for so many ills. What most ibos lack that the North has (which the North is actually loosing) is sincerity. A Nigerian an an Ibo man, just got executed in Malasia/Singapore on Friday, worry about that also and stop all these stupid senseless boast that does you no good and leaves you with nothing beating of empty chest, stupid hope on the biafra mirage, bad economy, rogue leaders and a confused suffering and smiling lifestyle.

M.U.M.U.
Re: Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too by osita76(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Cooly100:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-hails-okoros-world-bank-appointment-ogwumike
proudly 5% we are undaunted and we keep on soldiering despite all odds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.