Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 (16825 Views)

Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Buhari Won't Sign Budget Unless National Assembly Provides Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by excel101(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Good response Mr shehu, but you can't speak for Nigerians, so let us speak for ourselves. To me PMB is a disaster already manifesting and a total failure.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Atiku2019:
Masses would Desert Buhari in 2019?

We've already done that long ago to the Incompetent President smiley

#Atiku2019

not a bad idea for #Atiku2019 but come to think of it .it can't happen in the Apc no support from the national chairman of its national working committee . it will be like #GEJ again with d cabal giving PMB the go ahead for 2019 .knowing that our elections aren't free anymore PMB will still carry d day my tot tho.
Nigerians a good example of Jacob and Esu
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by ndcide(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Buhari is an ingreat callous wicked he will surely get d dose of his own medicine

We know people like you are not in the opposition. We criticise buhari based on principles and development index.

But you and your likes do so because he didn't allow Tinubu to loot or should I say Tinubu, should chop on your behalf.

No wonder you accused him an Ingratitude.

So funny.

I see many of your likes with yori Folarin on TVC
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by Markachi666(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
nature2abdul:
Blast! Blast! Blast every body including those that made him! The same way Jonathan's aids behaved that made him not to know his true enemies. When will these politicians ever learn?
Naira= Geometric retrogression !
Prices of goods = Geometric progression!
Petty thieves= On the rise!
Policy confusion = His ways!
He better listen to sound counselling and stop deceiving him self.
Thank you!
Why they repeat their predecessor's mistakes beats my imagination.
Once more, thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by Markachi666(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:
President Buhari needs thoroughbred politicians to connect him and his policies to people.

He needs to learn the art of balancing political interests with the economic aspiration.
I gave you one like for writing 'sense'
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by ephi123(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Atiku2019:
Masses would Desert Buhari in 2019?

We've already done that long ago to the Incompetent President smiley

#Atiku2019

Are you guys not tired of recycling the same old politicians. What kind of curse is this? Out of a population of 170 million, it's the same ole, same ole.

It's not like they add any value to the country, yet you folks still keep campaigning for them. You never learn.

Anyway, Nigerians know better now. NO amount of online campaign will work.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by ephi123(f): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:
President Buhari needs thoroughbred politicians to connect him and his policies to people.

He needs to learn the art of balancing political interests with the economic aspiration.

Too late to start wailing bros. It is now you know that his policies are utterly disconnected from the people he is supposed to be leading undecided

He needs to ko, he should have ni.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by ezemme(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
APC should tell him (president) the plain true and forget about all these rubbish. Because what Nigerians knows now is the party and not Buhari
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by Alanzazani: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oga Shehu Garba but we the masses are expressing our frustrations on social media and you aides are not telling the President the truth now. the same way sycophants surrounded Goodluck Jonathan and mde him loose touch with people that ensured he became president.

Buhari is out of touch with the reality on ground. from north to south, east to west the hardship is unprecedented just like in the babangida SAP days. Once a leader becomes a stooge to the west and thier financial institution like IMF then his people will suffer greatly. the Chinese, developed a model that worked for them but Oga Buhari has listened to thebwest and brought hardship on us, together with his divisive politics a leader should unite and not cause disaffection among his followers.
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by Alanzazani: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
victorazy:

Must we always go North?
What have we achieved from northern leaders if not only borrow borrow money.
Those guys are not functioning well and we need to ban them from our polity.
i dont want to sound tribalistic but the core northerners especially those bonded by islam tend to put nepotism and favouritism over merit ajd competence and.Nigeria has suffered terribly for this

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by taiwojoe40(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
whether he likes it or not,he's going back to DAURA... to shepherd his cattle..
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by soulfood(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mr presidency spokesman, please define what you mean by "ordinary" Nigerians. I am forced to conclude you and your boss think you are "extra ordinary"?
Everfrank:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/presidency-blasts-galadima-says-buhari-won-t-be-alone-in-2019/172681.html
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by datribune: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
ndcide:

We know people like you are not in the opposition. We criticise buhari based on principles and development index.

But you and your likes do so because he didn't allow Tinubu to loot or should I say Tinubu, should chop on your behalf.

No wonder you accused him an Ingratitude.

So funny.

I see many of your likes with yori Folarin on TVC

And u think u ar helping PMB wit dis post dat portrays him in bad light?. Ur post is hurtful because it portrays PMB as an ingrate. Mister, u ar not helping PMB or endearing him to those who worked tirelessly to make him President but ar now losing confidence in him wit dis kind of post.
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by ndcide(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
datribune:

And u think u ar helping PMB wit dis post dat portrays him in bad light?. Ur post is hurtful because it portrays PMB as an ingrate. Mister, u ar not helping PMB or endearing him to those who worked tirelessly to make him President but ar now losing confidence in him wit dis kind of post.

My point exactly. We can't be fighting corruption and be encouraging obscene cult like political patronage.

Okay buhari should start sharing money abi? I know APC and even Tinubu himself told us that everyone was going to sacrifice.

When Tom ikimi and others left due to the party chairman and other position issues, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed accused them of not willing to sacrifice.

Buhari says, he is for everyone and for no one. Yet you want him to bow to Tinubu.

Besides, Tinubu had the position of Vee pee after buhari was nominated. He gave it to Osinbajo, They gave his men positions in government.

If he wanted a direct position he would be given.

How on earth has buhari not been fair to Tinubu. What makes buhari selfish for pet sake?

What does Tinubu want. To control the Senate through his wife? Buy bringing someone who is a rep for Lagos state to become governor of kogi state? Isn't that crazy? or by insisting his candidate must fly the party's flag in Ondo state election?

Look let's be fair, if we see high handedness we know it.

Tinubu is not the alfa and omega in APC, the media is giving him unnecessarily large image.

You can't just suddenly start criticizing buhari because Tinubu is not chopping on your behalf.

We criticise buhari based on principles and development indices and that's what it should be.

Many people who worked for buhari even from CPC have not all benefited like Tinubu and they are not rocking the boat.

Criticising buhari because of Tinubu is senseless.
Re: Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 by datribune: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
ndcide:

My point exactly. We can't be fighting corruption and be encouraging obscene cult like political patronage.

Okay buhari should start sharing money abi? I know APC and even Tinubu himself told us that everyone was going to sacrifice.

When Tom ikimi and others left due to the party chairman and other position issues, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed accused them of not willing to sacrifice.

Buhari says, he is for everyone and for no one. Yet you want him to bow to Tinubu.

Besides, Tinubu had the position of Vee pee after buhari was nominated. He gave it to Osinbajo, They gave his men positions in government.

If he wanted a direct position he would be given.

How on earth has buhari not been fair to Tinubu. What makes buhari selfish for pet sake?

What does Tinubu want. To control the Senate through his wife? Buy bringing someone who is a rep for Lagos state to become governor of kogi state? Isn't that crazy? or by insisting his candidate must fly the party's flag in Ondo state election?

Look let's be fair, if we see high handedness we know it.

Tinubu is not the alfa and omega in APC, the media is giving him unnecessarily large image.

You can't just suddenly start criticizing buhari because Tinubu is not chopping on your behalf.

We criticise buhari based on principles and development indices and that's what it should be.

Many people who worked for buhari even from CPC have not all benefited like Tinubu and they are not rocking the boat.

Criticising buhari because of Tinubu is senseless.

U see, Shehu Garba's tirade on Galadima appears to be like a pattern - PMB really doesn't appreciate those dat worked selflessly to make him.
Ar u aware dat d CPC was formed on Galadima's desk along wit his associates, long b4 PMB came to them looking 4 a platform to actualize his dream?.
Everyone knows. Tinubu knows & is not expecting Buhari to start sharing money. What people do not expect is d subtle attempts to diminish & crash Tinubu's political influence by aligning & actively encouraging dissidents against him. That casts d dissidents & those encouraging them as ingrates who ar biting d fingers dat fed them. Can u imagine dat in d President's biography, an attempt was even made to try & sow discord between Tinubu & Osinbajo by distorting d true story of how Osinbajo became VP.
I beg to disagree wit u dat "criticising Buhari because of Tinubu is senseless". I think it is d decent thing to do. Were such fate to befall even YOU, we will stand wit u & not allow anyone to denigrate u, while not expecting u to "chop on our behalf".
Your conclusions about Tinubu's place in APC is not well-researched. U don't hav to belittle Tinubu, whose contributions to d formation & success of APC is well documented by saying "the media is giving him unnecessarily large image". Let me be clear, PMB is President today because of firstly, God & secondly Tinubu. He was harassed like no other politician in 2015, wit 24hour surveillance of Bourdillon rd, because d PDP knew dat without Tinubu, PMB stood no chance. PMB tried this, three times b4.
Where were dis people, including those who seized d NASS thru anti-party activity, when in 2013, others were suffering persecution in their attempt to register d APC as a political party but now think they can trash Tinubu.
Pls, ar u better placed to know more than d 1st lady, who frm her vantage position has cried out that d President needs to change his ways by acknowledging those that worked hard 4 his succeess?.
Ar u aware dat in d Ondo debacle, Tinubu's man, as a democrat, ACTUALLY called to CONGRATULATE d alleged winner until when it became clear dat d delegates list had been tampered with?.
If PMB is being misled to try & curtail Tinubu's political influence, it won't work & it will be a grave mistake because to many, Tinubu is not just a man but an ideology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) / Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.