Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" (44359 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by sasquareT(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Though i am a Zombie according to the Wailers Association, i will not close my eyes to the inconsistency in the Cabinet of the FG lately.

Especially in the running of the economy. They seem not bothered by the level of suffering imposed on the masses through their policies.

I hope Buhari will sit tight and sack whosoever needs to be sacked for this country to move forward. The CBN not spared, as being bringing up mumu policies back and forth.

Mehn, we didn't envisage this kinda wahala that is happening here and there.

That said, I still stand with Buhari. I pray he gets it right before 2016.
lol before 2016 ko?
you see the hunger has hit you soo bad that you begging to reason backward instead of 2019 you are saying 2016 continue standing with Bihari.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by cuteboy2: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
nwabobo:
He also advised Mr. Buhari to stop dwelling on the past, saying since he was elected to change the country, he should concentrate on clearing the mess he inherited.

“Now that we have had change because the actors and the situation needed to be changed, let us move forward to have progress through a comprehensive economic policy and programme that is intellectually, strategically and philosophically based,” Mr. Obasanjo said.

“It is easier to win an election than to right the wrongs of a badly fouled situation. When you are outside, what you see and know are nothing compared with the reality.
“And yet once you are on seat, you have to clear the mess and put the nation on the path of rectitude, development and progress leaving no group or section out of your plan, programme and policy and efforts. The longer it takes, the more intractable the problem may become.”

The former president also criticised plans by Mr. Buhari to take about $30billion loan to fix critical administration.
“I am sure that such a comprehensive policy and programme (that will move Nigeria forward) will not support borrowing US$30 billion in less than three years. It will give us the short-, medium- and long-term picture.

“Adhocry is not the answer but cold, hard headed planning that evinces confidence and trust is the answer. Economy neither obeys orders nor does it work according to wishes. It must be worked upon with all factors considered and most stakeholders involved.

“The investors, domestic and foreign, are no fools and they know what is going on with the management of the economy including the foreign exchange and they are not amused.

Gbam!!!
Baba tell that Daura efulefu

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by borntosuccess(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
matters arising
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Sunmolar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
In a football match,22 players at a time,others are spectators who know whats wrong with the tactics,but the footballers oftentimes may not know.
we have a referee our constitution should be respected than a personality,no matter who's involved.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by DeanAmbrose23: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
agbangam:
Baba Iyabo... Far better dan GEJ, @least u created EFCC lock pple like Balogun n Bode George, while GEJ made it toothless
Did GEJ fvck your mother on credit ni?? What brings about GEJ into this matter?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by PaulIdu: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Though i am a Zombie according to the Wailers Association, i will not close my eyes to the inconsistency in the Cabinet of the FG lately.

Especially in the running of the economy. They seem not bothered by the level of suffering imposed on the masses through their policies.

I hope Buhari will sit tight and sack whosoever needs to be sacked for this country to move forward. The CBN not spared, as being bringing up mumu policies back and forth.

May hunger not kill you soon this one that you think the next election is last year 2016

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by MyGeneration(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Another open letter loading
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hahahahaha. That man OBJ, a respecter of nobody. Now I know truly, there is an underground movement for 2019.
Allow he whom the cap fits to wear it

Atiku_4_President_2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Rayloverscrib: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na so

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Worksunlimited: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Before 2016 ke?

You must be harbouring recession in your flat...

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by anjowaka510(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
papa self is tiredpapa self is tiredpapa self is tired
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
He be like sey their Vaseline don finish
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Vikky014(f): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

bfore 2016 ke

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by happney65: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
omolola15 buhari would soon open something something on Obasanjo now..Buhari..The only Man who is a saint and can't do mistake..He is so.perfect to the extent that other Administrations.in the past are very very corrupt so tey they destroyed the whole of Nigeria finish.. Yeye useless Man..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by madapcmod: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afonja and unstable nature. U encouraged this dullardpo and foisted him on Nigerians, now it's red u start changing like chameleon. Ape

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by LastSurvivor11: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Only the truth will set us free..
He's having a conscience war..
#Regrets

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Bodexman(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Obasanjo has waken up
Obasanjo said
“And yet once you are on seat, you have to clear the mess and put the nation on the path of rectitude, development and progress leaving no group or section out of your plan, programme and policy and efforts. The longer it takes, the more intractable the problem may become.”
So,Obasanjo is just discovering that Buhari has left some section of Nigeria out of his government?

A wise man takes his time before he talks and that's what Obj just did and because he voted for pmb doesn't mean he shouldn't criticize him when he err.

Now, he's speaking for the "section" that pmb neglected while their leaders look on, yet ur complaining

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Miles300: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
No one should give obj the wailing form , he is not welcomed.. !! That been said , not that the Cbn isn't effective , but a man with no strong educational background is calling the shot just because his the president .. Never in the western world wud u see a president interfering in the activities of it's apex bank ... Am illetrate giving orders to PhDs on how to run the Cbn ..!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Miles300: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
happney65:
omolola15 buhari would soon open something something on Obasanjo now..Buhari..The only Man who is a saint and can't do mistake..He is so.perfect to the extent that other Administrations.in the past are very very corrupt so tey they destroyed the whole of Nigeria finish.. Yeye useless Man..
that's the problem wit the man, his arrogant . He thinks Nigerians are still buying his mr integrity shit!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by awesome11(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by zero8zero(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
chiefobdk:

another afonja used and dumped.

nuff said
Nyamiri you go wound o..
Truth is mine*
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by hollywater: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Leaving no group or section behind. Good one from baba obj.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by tete7000(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bodexman:

A wise man takes his time before he talks and that's what Obj just did and because he voted for pmb doesn't mean he shouldn't criticize him when he err.

Now, he's speaking for the "section" that pmb neglected while their leaders look on, yet ur complaining

...but the man once told us after Buhari was elected that we are seeing Nigeria of our dream. What has now happened that he started wailing and you claimed he waited to talk when he said that in the past?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by naijaking1: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari's evil fulani mind is locked in the past. He can't go forward.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by ahamonyeka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Obj abeg help break that hand wey you hold.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by repogirl(f): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
So baba Iyabo still get sense like this?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by GoodSamaritan: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
I no tell you?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by ivandragon: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
I dare say that 99.9% of the people commenting here did not read the full speech of OBJ...

he bashed the previous administration far more than he did the present.

in fact, PMB gets praise for fighting corruption especially in the military & judiciary.

so, this should not be a cause for 'euphoria' that PMB is being bashed by the Navigator.

together, we can make Nigeria great...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by AreaFada2: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBJ is saying this because Buhari is blaming 16 years of PDP rule for our woes. If Buhari just sticks to GEJ only, OBJ would be fine with all our current economic woes. OBJ is just extricating himself. Dazall.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Ironlion1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
richidinho:
I wish i will jst wake up tomorrow morning to hear that Buhari is no more our president

I will fvck 3 correct babes without cond*m grin
Bro. mine is not wake up. Just wish as I'm watching CNN, the headline will just reads "President Buhari has been overthroned" .That day eeeh! I'll use my big cassava to skyrocket the escambochamber of 4 fair ladies one at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Ovokoo: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol grin Obasanjo would prefer that the Buhari administration only talks about how bad Jonathan's government was but not how bad the 18 years of PDP rule was.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by AbuSaad39(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Baba is ranting because PMB never him arrears!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.