Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" (44366 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by bejeria101(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ota gorilla to the last cowbender of daura! Epic!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
who takes obj seriously right now?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
BABA IS TALKING
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Abbey2sam(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Though i am a Zombie according to the Wailers Association, i will not close my eyes to the inconsistency in the Cabinet of the FG lately.

Especially in the running of the economy. They seem not bothered by the level of suffering imposed on the masses through their policies.

I hope Buhari will sit tight and sack whosoever needs to be sacked for this country to move forward. The CBN not spared, has been bringing up mumu policies back and forth.

Mehn, we didn't envisage this kinda wahala that is happening here and there.

That said, I still stand with Buhari. I pray he gets it right before 2019.

Make I sing simply Simi song

"I say your father, I repeat am your father see me see wahala, I Don enter yawa

I repeat am your father........... In Simi's voice

Nah song of abeg
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by sevenhundred(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
I just dont take this man serious anymore.

He asked Nigerian to vote for Buhari, now Nigerians are suffering because of his {dubious} utterance's.

The more he talks, the more the National disaster.

All his talks hasn't effected Nigerians positively.
nobody ask you to take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Abbey2sam:

Nah song of abeg

cheesy
Abbey2sam:

Nah song of abeg

Hahahaha.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
we expected change but now seeing the irony of it..OBJ isn't a saint either but he has the right to criticized Buhari as a matter of fact..
we shall be seeing massive deserting of buhari anytime soon by those who enthroned him..that will bring the required change that will bring out the best come 2019 elections..
Nigerians are now enlightened..
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Paperwhite(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:

He asked Nigerian to vote for Buhari, now Nigerians are suffering because of his {dubious} utterance's.

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by mrskin: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]so one is good to mess up and others to clean up?
#syphoners
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
mrblessed:
I know it is will only take little time before the self-righteous and sanctimonious OBJ unleash verbal venom on Buhari's government. Well, I am going to accept the content of the message, while ruthlessly dismiss the propriety of the messenger. If OBJ had done little of what he advised Buhari, Nigeria will not be in this sorry state.
tru obj telecoms has brought 68 billion dollars to the economy.how much has buhari contributed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gbam! Enough of dumb blame-trading by the irresponsible nomad! Dude's sheer waste of my vote!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by matiandu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
richidinho:
I wish i will jst wake up tomorrow morning to hear that Buhari is no more our president

I will fvck 3 correct babes without cond*m grin
And u stand a chance to win 3 STI(sexually transmitted infections) as a reward. In d voice of Frank Edoho, this is who wants to be a millionaire
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Meiy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Baba Iyabo has always looked out for himself. He is only upset because it appears Sai Baba is including his exceptional administration to that of GEJ
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by basingstoke: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:

I still believe and stand with Buhari. I only wish he can get it right before the end of this tenure.

If not, a lot of people will join the association of Wailers.
bros earlier the better. The wailers form remain only three oooh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by mrblessed(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
ehie:
tru obj telecoms has brought 68 billion dollars to the economy.how much has buhari contributed
Ms Ehie, you missed the mark by your skillful mention of one sector of the economy as a testament of OBJ's leadership prowess and ingenuity. What happened to other sectors, especially power? Oh, you deliberately refused to mention education, health, agriculture, infrastructure etc. Because you were convinced he was a fatal failure. Should I remind you that a whooping $16 billion was spent by OBJ on power? How is power supply in your area? OBJ was a man who had date with history, but missed the opportunity to etch his name on the subconscious of Nigerians and has been restless ,picking fights, and blaming everyone other than his self. During campaign period, The APC, extremely bent on seizing power, disingenuously referred to him as the 'navigator'. That was the height of delusion. He stubbornly continue to stoke himself into people's mind, seeking relevance and approval. Please don't make OBJ your leadership model.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Obagoal4u(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Though i am a Zombie according to the Wailers Association, i will not close my eyes to the inconsistency in the Cabinet of the FG lately.

Especially in the running of the economy. They seem not bothered by the level of suffering imposed on the masses through their policies.

I hope Buhari will sit tight and sack whosoever needs to be sacked for this country to move forward. The CBN not spared, has been bringing up mumu policies back and forth.

b4 weytin? no be only 2019 or u wanted to type 2017.... pple are dying my frnd
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by suteco16: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Buhari should sack himself personally by resigning!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Nawa oo!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Origin(f): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2016
True true you are right sir.

It's just that the past still has some of our money and we don't have enough change.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by AfroBlue(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2016
@GenBuhari ... where u been bro? come drop some fresh knowledge on our heads!

in the meantime i'll share these NL archived information with the advanced readers. cheesy

Thief Obasanjo - he wrecked Nigeria and stole $200bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria/4

CIA In Nigeria:the Obasanjo Curious Connection - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1566075/cia-nigeria-obasanjo-curious-connection

Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Affair With Former President Obasanjo [PICS]

https://www.nairaland.com/3275370/nollywood-actress-opens-up-affair

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4078194_babanfcwm_jpeg79ddc72f4f96c977e71fe0222de47673

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Daboomb: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2016
fistonati:

The problem with people like you is that you are not MENTALLY FLUID ENOUGH, nor mentally stable enough to understand that Governance is a "work-in-Progress"!

So, because OBJ supported the emergence of Buhari, he cannot tell Buhari the truth or correct any observed mistake of Buhari?

Did you even read what OBJ said or it is just the same bigotry & hatred that got you talking as usual?

Thank God South Westerners dont suffer this type of "herd mentality" that is found in that part of 'Red Soil' Japan of Nigeria where everyone follows Jonathan, even if he is obviously clueless and is looting them dry!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Daboomb: 3:12am On Nov 24, 2016
DeanAmbrose23:
Did GEJ fvck your mother on credit ni?? What brings about GEJ into this matter?

He ruined the economy, looted what was left and fvck your mother for-free! grin grin

That is what brought him into the discussion.

Afoori

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Oluwabenny: 4:16am On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:
I wish i will jst wake up tomorrow morning to hear that Buhari is no more our president

or dead
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by frankopit: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

"That said, I still stand with Buhari. I pray he gets it right before 2019".

That's why u are a zombie.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Emma5097: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Ok. Open church too.

verygudbadguy:
shocked

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by engrdosmen01(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:

U r correct
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by tonardo(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

You can sit or sleep with him till 2019...
recession, now famine is coming...
You're a confused zombie.. Brain washed...
I only play for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by juman(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Olusegun obasanjo: A disgrace to yoruba people.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by tonardo(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2016
Daboomb:

He ruined the economy, looted what was left and fvck your mother for-free! grin grin

That is what brought him into the discussion.

Afoori
Thats what obasanjo is saying...
For the fact Gej furked ur mama on credit...
You zombies should stop blaming GEJ for our aboki failure...
After A year plus..
Just admits he has failed, for not clearing gej mess ...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Henrichemeka(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Be prepared for EFCC
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2016
GENGEN GENGEN....... EDON DE HAPPEN
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

As a fellow (post election) Zombie, I think we should stop deceiving ourselves. Both GEJ and Buhari are two sides of the same coin: the first was weak and incompetent, the second is stupidly stubborn and incompetent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.