Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" (44365 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
APART FROM THE 3RD TERM ISSUE OBJ TRY,HE APPOINTED THE BEST PEOPLE,AND THINGS WAS MOVING WELL,SOLUDO CBN,AKINNILI.NAFDAC,OKONJO FINANCE SO ON AND SO FORTH,HE PUT ETHNICITY ASIDE AND MOVE THE COUNTRY FOWARD.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Charly68: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for saying the bitter truth ..let the baba give us the change that he promised..or else we shall change the cha nger comes 2019
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Charly68: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for saying the bitter truth ..let the baba give us the change that he promised..or else we shall change the changer come 2019
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Felixtuta(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBJ...no magnitude, no direction... grin I Laf in Spanish.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by awa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Is OBJ now technically a member of Wailers Association of Nigeria - WAN?
Someone should issue Wailers membership to OBJ since he tore his PDP ID card
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by holluphemydavid(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Let d drama begins
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by CandyDiamond(f): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
[/b]Anybody that is saying that PDP 16 years rule is waste is lying[b], Obasanjo and Ngozi clear the mess of military rule,got $30billion Paris debt of the neck of Nigeria and liberalized the use of GSM in Nigeria, GEJ build federal universities, roads, stable economy and making Nigeria to become Africa largest economy,[/b]at least people see food to eat under PDP rule[b].

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by STARGREEN(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
sasquareT:

lol before 2016 ko?
you see the hunger has hit you soo bad that you begging to reason backward instead of 2019 you are saying 2016 continue standing with Bihari.
Easy bro. He's seeing double.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by franklynsunny(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Obj tempo factories,temphance hotel,tempo farm,bells uni dey also suffer recession so he need to beg buhari

Productions/patronage is very slow even for d riches in Nig nt to talk of d very poor masses?

Obj,abeg go to aso rock and beg him...kneel down sef wen he is back as a tourist
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by shaddoww: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari messed himself up big time, he allowed Obasanjo nominate ministers for him alot of whom have not visited Nigeria in last few years n don't even have voters card n he neglected n rejected those who wrote n designed APC's roadmap, just because dey are from Tinubu n he as been fooled by Obasanjo dat it will give Tinubu control over him. But now dat he is failing, d same Obasanjo is d one insulting him n am sure he will bring down his government like that of GEJ. Am just imagining how far we would have gone having d likes of Ben Akabueze, Pat Utomi, Wale Edun, Dele Alake, Bolaji Abdulahi, Abike Dabiri, Donald Duke, Henry Boyo as ministers n not all dis dual citizens dat we have now.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by adeleke4abbey: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
PMB IS HEARING U SIR
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by eleko1: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
No nid to Sack anYbodY. Wheat is now 2300,peak milk now 2100k etc.I support Buhari for his simplicity lifestyle not dis suffering,untold hardship Niagrans are facing now.Come 2019,we'll do the needful
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Though i am a Zombie according to the Wailers Association, i will not close my eyes to the inconsistency in the Cabinet of the FG lately.

Especially in the running of the economy. They seem not bothered by the level of suffering imposed on the masses through their policies.

I hope Buhari will sit tight and sack whosoever needs to be sacked for this country to move forward. The CBN not spared, as being bringing up mumu policies back and forth.

Mehn, we didn't envisage this kinda wahala that is happening here and there.

That said, I still stand with Buhari. I pray he gets it right before 2016.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by richidinho(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ironlion1:

Bro. mine is not wake up. Just wish as I'm watching CNN, the headline will just reads "President Buhari has been overthroned" .That day eeeh! I'll use my big cassava to skyrocket the escambochamber of 4 fair ladies one at a time.

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by mrblessed(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
I know it is will only take little time before the self-righteous and sanctimonious OBJ unleash verbal venom on Buhari's government. Well, I am going to accept the content of the message, while ruthlessly dismiss the propriety of the messenger. If OBJ had done little of what he advised Buhari, Nigeria will not be in this sorry state.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by kassy777: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
richidinho:
I wish i will jst wake up tomorrow morning to hear that Buhari is no more our president

I will fvck 3 correct babes without cond*m grin
Honestly, am so fed up with dullest Buhari. Nothing is working.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Vikky014:
bfore 2016 ke
Lol.
It was a typo. I have done the needful.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Before 2016 ke?

You must be harbouring recession in your flat...

That was a typo. Lets always conduct ourselves as adult. Some of us have kids already so, we should learn to be good role model everywhere we find ourselves.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

May hunger not kill you soon this one that you think the next election is last year 2016

That was a typo. Lets always conduct ourselves as adults. Some of us have kids already so, we should learn to be good role model everywhere we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by july66: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by boyt1: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
I wounder how buhari can survive all the curses on his head. The old man is finished.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
sasquareT:

lol before 2016 ko?
you see the hunger has hit you soo bad that you begging to reason backward instead of 2019 you are saying 2016 continue standing with Bihari.

That was a typo. Lets always conduct ourselves as adult. Some of us have kids already so, we should learn to be good role model every we find ourselves

I can't bring myself down to the level of exchanging insults with you guys. I have people I mentor and will not want to be caught in such messy act.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by lereinter(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
adiye funfun
baba buruku
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dont you just wish Thief Obasanjo would just remain in the past like a terrible memory. angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by basingstoke: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Though i am a Zombie according to the Wailers Association, i will not close my eyes to the inconsistency in the Cabinet of the FG lately.

Especially in the running of the economy. They seem not bothered by the level of suffering imposed on the masses through their policies.

I hope Buhari will sit tight and sack whosoever needs to be sacked for this country to move forward. The CBN not spared, has been bringing up mumu policies back and forth.

Mehn, we didn't envisage this kinda wahala that is happening here and there.

That said, I still stand with Buhari. I pray he gets it right before 2019.
Bros I think you are no longer a zoombie. For the fact you can reason at all. Zombies have no sense. Everything is okay with them
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
basingstoke:
Bros I think you are no longer a zoombie. For the fact you can reason at all. Zombies have no sense. Everything is okay with them

I still believe and stand with Buhari. I only wish he can get it right before the end of this tenure.

If not, a lot of people will join the association of Wailers.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Seriousboy: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think it is time to hold current government accountable and not when they are out of power. Nigerians are so educated to in blaming past regime instead of current leaders and ministries.
What happend to 2016 budget? Where are the projects from various ministries?

We need to see and not on papers.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by PaulIdu: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:

That was a typo. Lets always conduct ourselves as adult. Some of us have kids already so, we should learn to be good role model every we find ourselves.

Hey don't be too uptight Na..
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

Hey don't be too uptight Na..
Lol.
It z all good bro. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by moffat(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Obasanjo has waken up
Obasanjo said
“And yet once you are on seat, you have to clear the mess and put the nation on the path of rectitude, development and progress leaving no group or section out of your plan, programme and policy and efforts. The longer it takes, the more intractable the problem may become.”
So,Obasanjo is just discovering that Buhari has left some section of Nigeria out of his government?
97% and 5% grin
EmeeNaka:
Obasanjo has waken up
Obasanjo said
“And yet once you are on seat, you have to clear the mess and put the nation on the path of rectitude, development and progress leaving no group or section out of your plan, programme and policy and efforts. The longer it takes, the more intractable the problem may become.”
So,Obasanjo is just discovering that Buhari has left some section of Nigeria out of his government?
97% and 5%
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by preetyb(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
True talk
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Whrn the Lord turn the captivity of Zion they were like those that was dreaming grin grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" by godunia(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
The most reverred man after Mandela OBJ has spoken the truth which he's known for without mincing words.we all needed change but it's obvious Buhari has failed to bring the desired change. It's about time the Political leaders start seeking for a young credible Politician who is sound to take over the mantle of leadership come 2019.can someone please tell Atiku to shut up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.