Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Move To Australia Or Canada - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Move To Australia Or Canada (36148 Views)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by VickyRotex(f): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2016
40manlappy:
@VickyRotex

You are making me to fall in love with Canada already cheesy

http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-maps-geography-energy-2016-7

lol. cheesy cheesy
I've heard about that Wood Buffalo Park in Alberta. It's indeed large!

You planning to come to Canada?

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by 40manlappy: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. cheesy cheesy
I've heard about that Wood Buffalo Park in Alberta. It's indeed large!

You planning to come to Canada?

Yes...hope to visit next year. Also planning to relocate, God willing.

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by VickyRotex(f): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
40manlappy:

Yes...hope to visit next year. Also planning to relocate, God willing.

Nice! May God grant your heart desires. I believe You'll like it.

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by 40manlappy: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Nice! May God grant your heart desires. I believe You'll like it.

Amen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by ylinkz2020: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2016
johnsontade:
@OP There is something very important that you didn't clarify which is your PR pathways for both countries. Did you get either of the two countries (Canada & Australia) ITA via state nomination?

No, not state nomination. Its FSW and subclass 189. So I'm free to settle where I want. At the moment it's more of a Toronto VS Melbourne fight.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by ylinkz2020: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks guys. I have decided!!
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by virtual3xpert: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by holysainbj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
ylinkz2020:
Hi guys.
Please, i need your advice.
I have been invited for Canadian and Australian PR. I am really confused as to which to pick.

I am an IT guy(Java, Web, ASP, C#, Android). I have eyes for Toronto or Melbourne. Married to a Pharmacist (female o) with one kid.

I have researched my eyes out and read everything there is to read. I still can't decide. I think I am even more confused.

I don't think I can afford to apply for both of them now (Buhari has not been nice embarassed).

For those that have done this before, what is your opinion.

BTW, I'm not afraid of cold weather, so its not really a factor against Canada.

Thanks
hello
can I ask u few questions
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by adewaleID: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hey, As a fellow IT techie. Your best choice is the State, followed by Canada then Aussie land.

Going to Canada gives you a brilliant chance of being tap from the State. Then the world is your oyster.

Thanks me later, remember always be nice and help others

2 Likes

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by ylinkz2020: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
holysainbj:

hello
can I ask u few questions

Sure, go ahead
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Getbizzzy: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice thread, enjoyed it.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by blackborn7(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys

PLs i need detailed information on how to relocate to Canada, I'm currently working in a financial institution and the money is satisfactory for an average young Nigerian, i need to know the cost of getting a Visa with resident and working permit, the procedures in terms of document fees, and other logistic. How much will the whole process cost? I need to know the estimate so i can plan and work toward it before the year runs out. I intend traveling next year by God grace. I just want to know the total amount it will cost to make my travel goal achievable.?

Thanks
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by MrChris001: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2017
blackborn7:
Hi guys

PLs i need detailed information on how to relocate to Canada, I'm currently working in a financial institution and the money is satisfactory for an average young Nigerian, i need to know the cost of getting a Visa with resident and working permit, the procedures in terms of document fees, and other logistic. How much will the whole process cost? I need to know the estimate so i can plan and work toward it before the year runs out. I intend traveling next year by God grace. I just want to know the total amount it will cost to make my travel goal achievable.?

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by ebimarian: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=MrChris001 post=54064129]

Hello...I'm a newbie here, just want to ask,... For someone that has an offer letter from Canada.... Please what are d procedures and what are d chances of getting d visa...pls I need ur sincere answer,thanks...
Contributions from the house too is also welcomed...thk u
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by MrChris001: 12:46am On Feb 27, 2017
ebimarian:

Hello...I'm a newbie here, just want to ask,... For someone that has an offer letter from Canada.... Please what are d procedures and what are d chances of getting d visa...pls I need ur sincere answer,thanks...
Contributions from the house too is also welcomed...thk u

https://www.nairaland.com/2103860/canada-visit-tourist-visa-discussion#29973697
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by SooCute(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Informative I must say! Kudos guys!
I have a question here please. Your candid answers are pleaded.
What's Tafe short course in AU and how much is the fees?
How much can one earn after attaining Canadian college diploma?
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Anywhere but Nigeria is cool. undecided
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by einsteino(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Anywhere but Nigeria is cool. undecided

Gbam! lol

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by hsim247(m): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Ylinkz2020, which of the countris did you finally settle for and why? It could help some other people decide. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by just15: 2:30am On Oct 12, 2017
@op, please how do one apply for the Australian FSW?

on this tread, somebody said there are a lot of snakes in Australia, is it true?
everyone please your contribution is needed
Thanks
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2017
just15:
@op, please how do one apply for the Australian FSW?

on this tread, somebody said there are a lot of snakes in Australia, is it true?
everyone please your contribution is needed
Thanks

Yes there are. If you value your life runnnnn. Plus they are actually found living in peoples houses as well. In fact, you will find them everywhere; car ports, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, in the car, on the car, in your closet, inside your fridge. Everywhere you look, you will find snakes

2 Likes

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by mamajaz(f): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

Yes there are. If you value your life runnnnn. Plus they are actually found living in peoples houses as well. In fact, you will find them everywhere; car ports, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, in the car, on the car, in your closet, inside your fridge. Everywhere you look, you will find snakes
Endowed mama yaf vexed ; wink,@just15, the place go sweet lalasticlala be that. Snake kor...Python ni.
@ maternal, can you back to bed How can you be copying my wake up time? Sleep and snore fall on you sharperly.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by 40manlappy: 4:13am On Oct 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2017
40manlappy:

grin grin

cheesy I get very angry at white people that ask me stupid questions like "I hear wild animals(for some reason they are obsessed with Lions) roam the streets of Africa". We are the first to criticize them and even yab them join when they ask those sort of questions but do nothing when reverse is the case angry
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2017
mamajaz:

Endowed mama yaf vexed ; wink,@just15, the place go sweet lalasticlala be that. Snake kor...Python ni.
@ maternal, can you back to bed How can you be copying my wake up time? Sleep and snore fall on you sharperly.

Bia..mamjazz how your application dey go?
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by mamajaz(f): 4:29am On Oct 12, 2017
WellEndowed:

I dey work teeth and nails to fix everything my registration officer requested for, but the time is closing on on me, I don't pray for a withdrawal of application which the man said will come in if I fail to produce everything requested for by the 22nd of this month.
Or:::
Do you have anybody at the nursing council Nigeria here that can help my situation

Bia..mamjazz how your application dey go?
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by bellong: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2017
40manlappy:

grin grin

Oga, it's been long.. How are you and madam and the young ones?
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by 40manlappy: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
bellong:

Oga, it's been long.. How are you and madam and the young ones?

Yes Boss, it's been a while smiley

Thanks, we are fine. Trust you and yours are keeping well.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by bellong: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
40manlappy:

Yes Boss, it's been a while smiley

Thanks, we are fine. Trust you and yours are keeping well.

Good to hear bro..

We are doing well.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by just15: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
WellEndowed:

Uncle no vex na,we are trying to get informed, there are some countries that certain animals are found easily.just like Kenya is a country with wild life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Most Insanely Overloaded Vehicles You Will Ever See On Road / Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.