Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Move To Australia Or Canada - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Move To Australia Or Canada (36147 Views)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Study "N" Work In Australia OR 90k Monthly Job In Lagos / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by mystery22: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
@ylinkz2020 which country did u later settle for n how has it been so far
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by autotrust2015(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by londoner: 4:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Deleted
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by londoner: 4:19am On Nov 28, 2017
autotrust2015:
HI GUYS.......................I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST MOVING TO AUSTRALIA WITH MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER.

Lots of money.

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by attention007(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
What about a single guy and a new graduate of computer science. How much will it take to relocate
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by preciousboss: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2017
good day everyone, pls is their any university in Canada or Australia that can give admission for post graduate diploma(PGD) for a third class graduate.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Blackpromise(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
i am interested in moving to australia with my family....currently work as a flight attendant with aero contractors....what are my chances and what is the process like
Thank you
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by BAKAREAAT(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2018
GO FOR BOTH VISA AND CHECK THINGS OUT WHEN YOU GET THERE.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by JustinNnaemeka: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hi guys, actually am a novice on this topic. Please what's d cost wise of relocating to Australia with my wife for masters degree......I have been giving it a thought for some time now. But cost wise is what I don't really know.can someone give me some hints pls. I am a bsc holder, intending to further my education over there. Pls guys I need your humble details.

Rgds.

1 Like

Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Nature8(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
ylinkz2020:
Hi guys.
Please, i need your advice.
I have been invited for Canadian and Australian PR. I am really confused as to which to pick.

I am an IT guy(Java, Web, ASP, C#, Android). I have eyes for Toronto or Melbourne. Married to a Pharmacist (female o) with one kid.

I have researched my eyes out and read everything there is to read. I still can't decide. I think I am even more confused.

I don't think I can afford to apply for both of them now (Buhari has not been nice embarassed).

For those that have done this before, what is your opinion.

BTW, I'm not afraid of cold weather, so its not really a factor against Canada.

Thanks

Are you in Canada or Australia now bro
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by BusinessHub1: 1:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Nature8:

Are you in Canada or Australia now bro
Bro I tire...they will come with thought provoking topic and seek knowledge only to disappear without telling us how it ended.
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Ablemax(m): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by Nature8(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Bro I tire...they will come with thought provoking topic and seek knowledge only to disappear without telling us how it ended.

Asin eh, the thing dey pain no be small
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by omoISEYIN(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
@ylinkz2020
This is 2020, where are you now sir. Was doing a research on exact subject matter and I had to read from page 1 to last. We will appreciate a Freda from you.
Thanks
Re: Move To Australia Or Canada by 4real333: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
i see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Most Insanely Overloaded Vehicles You Will Ever See On Road / Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.