Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

"Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook (15116 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Lol, I'm not a playboy sweetie..

I only play the game and ignore the scores.. wink
u ignore the scores kwa, jisike mmwa ga teach kwa gi lesson.... Hope I got it right grin
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
u ignore the scores kwa, jisike mmwa ga teach kwa gi lesson.... Hope I got it right grin
grinYea, kind of, you're almost there..

Haha.. Whatever lesson I have to learn has been done and dusted... cheesy
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grinYea, kind of, you're almost there..

Haha.. Whatever lesson I have to learn has been done and dusted... cheesy
shaking my head for u in Swahili... Nawti child go and meet ya role model mister cork. Me I'm off to bed
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
shaking my head for u in Swahili... Nawti child go and meet ya role model mister cork. Me I'm off to bed
Lol.. I'd join you to bed, but I only do light skin ladies tongue
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by MrsExplorer(f): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
EWAagoyin:
I'm scared of giving birth to female child embarassed

The fear of giving birth to a female child

"Givebirthtonofemaleophobia"
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Lol.. I'd join you to bed, but I only do light skin ladies tongue
be careful with her skin, its adulterated, tears easily and takes time to heal. Bleached queens
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
be careful with her skin, its adulterated, tears easily and takes time to heal. Bleached queens
Lol so bitter, why??

Be proud of your colour, don't get angry cos majority prefers people who don't look like you..
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Lol so bitter, why??

Be proud of your colour, don't get angry cos majority prefers people who don't look like you..
I'm more Dan proud of my colour, in fact I'm obsessed with my colour... Black is beauty
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
I'm more Dan proud of my colour, in fact I'm obsessed with my colour... Black is beauty
grin

Read Genesis 6:2

Who told you black is beauty?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Read Genesis 6:2

Who told you black is beauty?
lolx u not aiit
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
lolx u not aiit
wink

You like guys who ain't aiit abi?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
wink

You like guys who ain't aiit abi?
Hahahahaha u wish

1 Like

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
Hahahahaha u wish
undecided

So what are you trying to say?

If I wanted to give you my name, you wouldn't take?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

So what are you trying to say?

If I wanted to give you my name, you wouldn't take?
yaaaa, go and meet ya light skin babes
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
yaaaa, go and meet ya light skin babes
cry
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cry
undecided y d tears?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
undecided y d tears?
I should smile after a rejection?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
I should smile after a rejection?
oya sorry. Off to bed. Tk kia
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
oya sorry. Off to bed. Tk kia
smiley

send me a message when you wake up..
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
smiley

send me a message when you wake up..
owk
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by photoshoot(m): 1:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You,you lie oh ...we only slept on d bed ko nih!

Mummy Aderola15,don't mind him

grin honey mi, tell mummy the truth oh kiss
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 26, 2016
There is a woman in that picture?
I thought it was two guys!
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Babzilla:

Coulda woulda shoulda
Listen to yourself SMH
It's still the truth
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by mukhcech(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
There is a woman in that picture? I thought it was two guys!

I am sure she ain't even 18.!!! grin grin
Not really sure tho.
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by PayBoyXclusives(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
mukhcech:

I am sure she ain't even 18.!!! grin grin

Not really sure tho.

18 ke, to me she ain't more dan 16
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by SalomonKane: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's all about swag. Doesn't mean if it's senseless as reading FFK ranting about why the EFCC is hunting him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / My Penis Enlargement Journey / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.