Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls (4573 Views)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Escabado: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
smark61:

Guy Wats ur problem, are u high or u are just plainly stupid. First of all Nigerian girls are not the only girls in Africa that does this dating for money.it just shoes that u have not traveled anywhere.its the same thing everywhere. Girls like financial support from their guys from time to time... all girls around the world majority of them do that...so don't come here n start bashing Nigerian girls as if u know them well. no b money make crystal Harris marry Hugh efner, the millionaire founder of playboy magazine.so wat are u talking about.

This just showed me you are nothing but a useless idiot and a supporter of immorality, fool do you have a passport ,not to talk of traveling outside this country . Have you been to airport before . Anyway I don't have time for small boys that are pussy sucker,broke ass idiots like you and a woman wrapper.im telling you that I have been to more than 9 countries. Nigerian girls are the worst to date or marry .that's just the painful truth
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by nlPoster: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Escabado:

This just showed me you are nothing but a useless idiot and a supporter of immorality, fool do you have a passport ,not to talk of traveling outside this country . Have you been to airport before . Anyway I don't have time for small boys that are pussy sucker,broke ass idiots like you and a woman wrapper.im telling you that I have been to more than 9 countries. Nigerian girls are the worst to date or marry .that's just the painful truth

Supporter of immorality you say, dont you have threads discussing your own fornicating or are those lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her / Hello Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady? - See Picture / Community Slu-t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.