Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls (4567 Views)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Beamborla(f): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2016
You get what you attract to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
grin

He was telling me how "cute" he is yesterday. And created a thread for "ugly" girls.

See my point?kiss

Just went through the thread and I saw the part He called Himself 'cute' gringrin

I get your point smiley
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:
Please I would like all my fellow guys here to add Nigeria girls or Nigerian women when making a post here in nairaland because I have been to more than 9 other African countries and I have came to realize that Nigerian girls are the worst girls in the world you can ever date or try to have a relationship with

They cheat alot

They are too money concious

They are the highest girls that does ashawo work even when they are married

They see dating as job opportunity to earn money

They see marriage as poverty alliviation scheme

One thing that Nigerian girls do is that they try to copy oyibo girls without knowing that oyibo girls are even more hard working than oyibo men.oyibo woman wants your sincere love and not your money.but here in Nigeria, money is the only thing our girls are after. So please let's add Nigerian girls in particular when making a post because they are worst kind of women in this world

They cheat a lot? They hoe around when married? Do they cheat with themselves? Will there be anything like prostitution without the lizards that patronize them?
They see marriage as what? The same guys who talk about how they won't let their wives work, will still talk about how women marry just for money. What do you want? For her to be providing for you? So no one should marry a rich man?

This is what you do? Go round the world drawing up statistics about girls? Mehn... Shut the Bleep up. If you only get the type of girls you just described, something is wrong with you. And not them.

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Just see as all of them will be shouting.

Go to FB, instagram and den the streets and see how cheap our women has reduced demselves because of money, with just few exceptions (hard working and some married ones)

The other the so called "roman goddess " or what reduced herself to a commodity.

Most girls, will tell u, Hmmmm, I am not cheap, yes, but certainly u have a price, still makes u a commodity, b4 who? Men of course, let us not forget that it is forthe highest bidder.

And then someone will come here to tell OP that he is jobless.

An igbo adage says, "ka odi kposa, odi ka odi egoro".

2 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2016
All men are the same undecided
ObioratheBully:
grin

They'll troop in to say all women aren't the same..

But when you throw little cash around, the pussy opens up like a Jack in the box
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by BrandNewIV(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
that's your pic right?

And you have the guts to call someone ugly!undecided
tongue
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Escabado: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Masikay:

They cheat a lot? They hoe around when married? Do they cheat with themselves? Will there be anything like prostitution without the lizards that patronize them?
They see marriage as what? The same guys who talk about how they won't let their wives work, will still talk about how women marry just for money. What do you want? For her to be providing for you? So no one should marry a rich man?

This is what you do? Go round the world drawing up statistics about girls? Mehn... Shut the Bleep up. If you only get the type of girls you just described, something is wrong with you. And not them.

In Nigeria if your husband ask you to go and work to make your own money , it means he has given you an opportunity to cheat on him countlessly and also to disrespect him.thats why we Nigeria men don't want our wives to work for anybody because you girls can never be trusted, you girls are so loose and so money concious.whenever a man with a car stop them the next thing is to open there leg for fukkk . I pity any guy that's planing to marry any Nigerian girls of nowadays .you girls are so corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:

In Nigeria if your husband ask you to go and work to make your own money , it means he has given you an opportunity to cheat on him countlessly and also to disrespect him.thats why we Nigeria men don't want our wives to work for anybody because you girls can never be trusted, you girls are so loose and so money concious. whenever a man with a car stop them the next thing is to open there leg for fukkk . I pity any guy that's planing to marry any Nigerian girls of nowadays .you girls are so corrupt

My point is. These promiscuos girls. Will they be promiscuos if guys don't patronize them?
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
All men are the same undecided
cheesy

Good to know you've met em all

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yes! Every single one of them! grin tongue
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

Good to know you've met em all
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by LePrezident(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
Gibberishundecided

Gerarahia mehn

See foolish generalisationangry

I thought you are Ghanaian undecided
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes! Every single one of them! grin tongue
grin

Congrats, although I don't seem to recall when we met, did we kiss?

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by lahit14(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
dacblogger:
some people have brain but they choose not 2 make use of it and the funny thing is that guys that complain alot about gals been ashawo and what not all have sisters that can never keep their legs closed#there is power in spoken words#...

Hahahaahahahahah! Just while I concluded today was boring God sent u to prove me otherwise. Tnx hun for allowing the spirit work through u.
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
No we fvcked.....Hard undecided
ObioratheBully:
grin

Congrats, although I don't seem to recall when we met, did we kiss?

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No we fvcked.....Hard undecided
cheesy

wanna try it again??

This time, I promise I will be sober..

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Switup: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
funny how some of the trolly arseholes here on nl attack nigerian ladies. i bet u by ur dicks that outside nl some of u troll are #begging to talk to dat lady in ur streets, or at ur offices or probably on ur schools.

haba.
nigerian women this nigerian women that.
thank God, most of you have got nigerian mothers and sister as well
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by DriveByKiller: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:
Please I would like all my fellow guys here to add Nigeria girls or Nigerian women when making a post here in nairaland because I have been to more than 9 other African countries and I have came to realize that Nigerian girls are the worst girls in the world you can ever date or try to have a relationship with

They cheat alot

One thing that Nigerian girls do is that they try to copy oyibo girls without knowing that oyibo girls are even more hard working than oyibo men.oyibo woman wants your sincere love and not your money.but here in Nigeria, money is the only thing our girls are after. So please let's add Nigerian girls in particular when making a post because they are worst kind of women in this world

Just one question, bro, was it your momma or your sister you used as a parameter to arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin you promise you will take it easy on me? wink smiley
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

wanna try it again??

This time, I promise I will be sober..
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin you promise you will take it easy on me? wink smiley
wink

If you promise not to scratch..
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Scratch? Scratch where? cheesy
ObioratheBully:
wink

If you promise not to scratch..
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Scratch? Scratch where? cheesy
Lol. I dunno where or what you might get your fingers on.. cheesy
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by smark61: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:

They cheat alot

Guy Wats ur problem, are u high or u are just plainly stupid. First of all Nigerian girls are not the only girls in Africa that does this dating for money.it just shoes that u have not traveled anywhere.its the same thing everywhere. Girls like financial support from their guys from time to time... all girls around the world majority of them do that...so don't come here n start bashing Nigerian girls as if u know them well. no b money make crystal Harris marry Hugh efner, the millionaire founder of playboy magazine.so wat are u talking about.
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin there are only two places for a guy so it's easy to know cheesy
ObioratheBully:
Lol. I dunno where or what you might get your fingers on.. cheesy
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by smark61: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dude stop saying Nigerian girls are the worst female. I have travelled to a few African countries n I stayed in Europe for two years. So trust it's the same thing everywhere. Der are the money driven kind n der are the ones that are not driving by money. U can't just condemn Nigerian girls as the worst that is a fat lie. It rains everywhere
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by berryice(f): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Not all women are dsame cheesy
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by realBliss(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:

They cheat alot

including your sisters?
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Generalisation by a bottom feeder ...Upgrade and you will have a different perspective of most women!
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by LePrezident(m): 4:18am On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
yea I am. Op had no right to say that

I was thinking you'd rather not get involved in a civil war before it becomes an international one smiley
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't know about other Nigerian ladies,but I've never done any of those nonsense you mentioned up there grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose / 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Lady Reacts After Seeing Photo Of Her Dad With A Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.