Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies (1996 Views)

Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
1. Eyes
This is perhaps the first that arrests sight of a man, especially at the first acquaintance. The form, colour, eye shape – all this works as a trigger and makes them find out what hides behind these eyes.
2. Teeth
The female smile has a magnetic effect on men and is a some kind of the attractive indicator. Many representatives of the strong sex confess that they want to see a smile rather than “duck lips” on the photo of a lady. So, there is the point to take care of your teeth to make them look white and even. And he will have not a single chance!
READ ALSO: Her father ran away with fear when he saw her face. 21 years later, she surprised everyone
3. Hair
To tell the secret, men are mad about beautiful, long and healthy hair. It doesn’t matter whether you are a blonde or brunette. If your hairdo fits you, your hair is healthy and curls are springy and thick – he will not take eyes away from you.
4. Skin
You don’t need to be a model from the cover of the magazine to have shiny skin. And men are not looking for this. But just believe that he will notice the difference between a woman who looks after her skin and the one who doesn’t bother to do at least something with it. Luckily, the three bases of beautiful skin – cleaning, moisturising and nutrition – can really do miracles.
5. Clothes
It is pleasant for any man to have a girl by his side who is well-dressed but who is not looking vulgar or plain. They are especially attracted by feminine dresses. As Evelina Khromtchenko once said: “Sometimes, for getting married, a woman misses a single skirt.”
6. Posture
This story is not only about the even back. The even posture tells about the inner self-assurance and purposefulness. And a woman who can place herself in life is highly valued by men!
7. Lips
This is one of the secrets of attractiveness of Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. But you shouldn’t obligatory have the lips of the same size to rise admiration of the opposite sex. The only thing in which men show the surprising solidarity is the absence of lipstick. Of course, it looks beautiful from the side, but no one actually wishes to kiss generously painted lips.
8. Dance
Of course, I agree with the statement that you need to dance as if no one looks at you. But your movements shouldn’t be as if you are a drunk deer =). You are the example of gracefulness, don’t forget about this!
9. Gait
“You passed by me with a flying gait…” – the typical start of many love stories. If you want your gait to cause real admiration, you simply need to add a bit of model mastership and a to be a little bit more sure in yourself.
10. Bag
You may not believe this, but your bag may interest a man not only if he is a speculator or a thief. Looking at the bag of a woman, one can easily understand what kind of a person she is. For example, whether you carry a big pack with you or limit yourself with only the most needed things.
11. Fingers
Well-cared female hands can’t look unattractive. The same thing (but vice versa) can be said about the uncared hands. Here is the iron reason to make masks and manicure in time. Especially if you like to complement your speech with gesticulation.
READ ALSO: Fake doctor nabbed after pregnant woman died and her husband reported him
12. Voice
Men adore the female voice, especially when you laugh. Of course, you don’t need to do anything with your voice. But just note that singing of very melodious songs can make it sound more beautiful.
13. Hips
Men love curvy ladies for a reason. They subconsciously feel that such a woman can give a birth of a healthy child.
14. Eyebrows
Nowadays, there is a real revolution of eyebrows. They keep on moving to the natural ideal, and men really love this. Because eyebrows give the additional shape to face and make it more expressive.
These pieces of advice not only can but must work for the benefit of your attractiveness! That’s why, remember next time: he did notice. He simply didn’t tell you anything.
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP, please it's OK! The only thing 99% of our Nigerian guys are after is bwest and as's. BTW, you're a woman, allow the guys tell us what they want. You hear?
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oya...guys, coman teh us wat u lyk oo
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by stan241(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Another List??

Well I'll bite, I'm initially attracted to her Diction at first,love ladies who speak very fluently
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
The jampackedness of the write up just discouraged me from reading it.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by Samjr(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
OP, please it's OK! The only thing 99% of our Nigerian guys are after is bwest and as's. BTW, you're a woman, allow the guys tell us what they want. You hear?
Op all you mention are okay but key things are face,bre*st,b*tt,legs. Then he walk up to her for digit to really know her
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by henrydadon(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin

op how can you fail to mention the two most important things..ASS AND BOOBS angry

[img]http://i./SESp8OqjIQwlG.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
All these for a man? Ahn ahn
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChemicalReaction:

Hi you sent me a pm mail earlier today but I can't seem to find it in my inbox! If you need some information just what's app me on 08! Let me know after you get this message so that I can edit my digits!
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by segzy0i(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
U miss out some vital parts d boobs and the backyard
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Funlordmaniac, I've copied the number, you can modify your previous comment now..
Thankyou.
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by Valkyr: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2017
hah! I consider the dentition first, smile is only a by-product for me...

jeez...I wonder what is it about the arss and bwes that trip many(or am I mpote)...

a proportionate body & a proportionate mind would do for me...no extremes

But most of those na stereotypes: a woman must smile, a woman must be pleasing to the man...bla bla bla
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by oluwaphizzy(m): 5:20am On Mar 25, 2017
stan241:
Another List??

Well I'll bite, I'm initially attracted to her Diction at first,love ladies who speak very fluently
15.front
16.back
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by judey1992(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Manner and sense of reasoning
Re: 14 Things Guys Always Pay Attention To In Ladies by funlord(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Funlordmaniac, I've copied the number, you can modify your previous comment now..
Thankyou.

Hi....my main moniker! wink

(1) (Reply)

k / So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) / Photos Proving That Regina Daniels Released A Teenager’s Nudes Has Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.