Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (7669 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! / Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its okay if the silliest men are not checking on me. undecided

^^^^but why are Dakskin females trying to detail the thread. ....they done sell bleach there in Nigeria? ? (No oofense) undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
CentaurXX:
Where are my fellow "derailers"?

Food don ready o cheesy
Mr cork is a loved troll grin grin
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mrcork, what a nice moniker grin
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

MrCork Baba Nla, how you take see this babe now?? cheesy cheesy

..is that how lightskin women look in your country?...you Ghana people mennn!! (No oofense) undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
ikombe:
Chai dis babe no go kill me grin
lolx cheesy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ typical angry black woman.... but issssit my fault you are Dakskin? CALM DOWN!! undecided
I love my skin, I ain't angry I'm just mesmerized by the degree of ya stewpeedity

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mr Cork
Shame on you grin grin
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Do I sense jealousy?
black is beauty, white is overrated
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Switup:
babe! ur anger no be here o. lol. watever d op says sha truss me black queens reign!!!
cheesy black beauty ur Highness is d best... Stick to ya queen dear

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by ObioratheBully: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
very racist thing to type..

3 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
I love my skin, I ain't angry I'm just mesmerized by the degree of ya stewpeedity

...which skin?.. don't you wannabe beaurrrrriful....and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland. Sweeeeery am only try a help you people! ! (No oofense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:

do you hav televvision at home? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MackBrooklyn: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

..is that how lightskin women look in your country?...you Ghana people mennn!! (No oofense) undecided

cheesy grin

Dude, I'm not Ghanian undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

do you hav televvision at home? undecided
no na, I have a box dah shows pictures of ppl talking undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

...which skin?.. don't you wannabe beaurrrrriful....and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland. Sweeeeery am only try a help you people! ! (No oofense) undecided
thanks for the help but it wasn't needed, I'm beautiful like dis
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
very racist thing to type..
undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Enybliss(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:
..All men agree that Lightskin female are the most beautiful women in the planet...like it or not, followed by white women & then half cast females. .i lie?...Good news is i shall be teachin you people how to toast them like gentlemen do ....

Anyways...

Step 1. Ask if she related to beyansi....truss me, this $hit works wink

Step 2. Tell her you will buy her mini sket in December so that her lightskin legs can light up like chriilssssmas tree....truss me...she will kiss you for this! wink

Step 3.. Tell her you all ways roll with Mr Cork when ever you come to pekam London. .. truss me..I drive a range (£28000 cash) smiley

Step 4. Tell her if she continue bleaching ..you will Give her £10,000 cash.....truss me....she will no you a big spender like us! wink

Step 5.. Tell her someone stole your Mtec BMW conva table sport & that's why you're riding in a bus for now ..... remember. ..the magic word is *FOR NOW* smiley

....THANK ME LATER!!!
wink

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:

angry

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:

but who told you your beautiful?...are yiu lightskin? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by goldenceo1: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoyWealth:
lipsrsealed

Boss sorry for wetin happen today oh.. His Grace shall remain sufficient in ur life... Remain Blessed..
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
tongue tongue

^^^^this one is stobboon undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^this one is stobboon undecided
kiss
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
Mr Cork
Shame on you grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Candyness:
Smh
you only and always comment on mrcork's thread. You wanna explain that? cheesy cheesy A fan?
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Twaci(f): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Twaci:

.^^^^^ wow....finally
...she's 10% light skin..... THANK ME LATER! !!
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Twaci(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
MrCork:

.^^^^^ wow....finally
...she's 10% light skin..... THANK ME LATER! !!
cheesy
You eh cheesy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ellacute45:
Mr Cork...thanks for the picture. Your d****k so big..really really big I love it. Thank you! grin grin

..awwww..thanks babes I no...that is so romantic smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrCork:

..awwww..thanks babes I no...that is so romantic smiley

Stop editing my post

Mynd44
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Stop editing my post

yeas right...anyways. .word of advise...it wouldn't hurt to say **Mr cork , I love you*....BUT SAYYYYIT LIKE YOU MEANNNNNIT!! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience / Twins Who Married Twins And Lived Under Same Roof For 24yrs(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.