Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (7672 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! / Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
.. Rainbow girl....
#Always on undecided .

royal blak always his undies ride his crack undecided
☆☆☆
what u care what I'm doin? undecided handle them breifs u bunch when u see me. Dang
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrCork:
[s]..All men agree that Lightskin female are the most beautiful women in the planet...like it or not, followed by white women & then half cast females. .i lie?...Good news is i shall be teachin you people how to toast them like gentlemen do ....

Anyways...

Step 1. Ask if she related to beyansi....truss me, this $hit works wink

Step 2. Tell her you will buy her mini sket in December so that her lightskin legs can light up like chriilssssmas tree....truss me...she will kiss you for this! wink

Step 3.. Tell her you all ways roll with Mr Cork when ever you come to pekam London. .. truss me..I drive a range (£28000 cash) smiley

Step 4. Tell her if she continue bleaching ..you will Give her £10,000 cash.....truss me....she will no you a big spender like us! wink

Step 5.. Tell her someone stole your Mtec BMW conva table sport & that's why you're riding in a bus for now ..... remember. ..the magic word is *FOR NOW* smiley

....THANK ME LATER!!!
wink[/s]
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
justscorchone:

How would you know,you ain't even light skinned
grin grin
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by RoyalBlak007: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
royal blak always his undeis ride his crack undecided
what u care what I'm doin? undecided handle them panties u bunch when u see me

.dont .
mention.

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

MrCork Baba Nla, how you take see this babe now?? cheesy cheesy

She's driedskinned
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=MsDelilah post=51575249][/quote]
Are you related to Beyansi? undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.dont .
mention.

undecided u didnt pull em out yet!!!
That's why u so pained.u chafing.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by bizzy500: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided u didnt pull em out yet!!!
That's why u so pained.u chafing.
y re u takin it P. na nd u re kinda light sef
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
bizzy500:
y re u takin it P. na nd u re kinda light sef
what?
That wasnt op but a poster.
And it aint got nothin' 2 do with the thread topic.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by bizzy500: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
what? That wasnt op but a poster. And it aint got nothin' 2 do with the thread topic.
ait, easy sha
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
bizzy500:
ait, easy sha
mmm.☆☆☆
I have running trouble with that 1.
I dont know why but he just say stupid stuff in relation 2 me at times undecided why why why?!
☆☆☆☆
But nevermind my small drama smiley bye.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by bizzy500: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
mmm.☆☆☆
I have running trouble with that 1.
I dont know why but he just say stupid stuff in relation 2 me at times undecided why why why?!
☆☆☆☆
But nevermind my small drama smiley bye.
lol i get princess..hav a nice day
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=MsDelilah post=51575249][/quote]

^^^^^ this one muss be dakskin....they usualy trouble maker(no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^ this one muss be dakskin....they usualy trouble maker(no oofeense) undecided

None taken, cos I'm not dark.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
MsDelilah:

None taken, cos I'm not dark.

...you lie...prooooooofit...show us your booooobsi undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
alobright17:
Encourage wetin? abeg na Mr Cork maybe you don't know him.he is here to entertain big boys like us we paid him for it,so stop taking it personal.

My comments should not bother you. I will continue on as I wish. Good day, Good evening, Good bye.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrCork:

...you lie...prooooooofit...show us your booooobsi undecided
She ain't lying...her fresh thighs can tell smiley

#YOLO
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by alobright17(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
FortuneTeller:

My comments should not bother you. I will continue on as I wish. Good day, Good evening, Good bye.
and mine shouldn't also give you sleepless night or orgasm..Good Night.R.I.P
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
JLopez:
sad

..you want me to teach you how to toast you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
...ok... you win. I will give you the shance to mate wit me for *5 minutes* if you tell me who meedot.2 is((last offerrrr).wink
MrCork:

..you want me to teach you how to toast you? undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by ipledge10(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:
MrCork's mindset is the result of white supremacy. He hates being black because the white man has trained him like a monkey to believe it is a curse on his life. I pity any African who cannot appreciate his/here own beauty. While Africa is the origin of every person on this earth, it has somehow because a disease to the people of God. White man you have done your job well of making blacks across the world feel inferior.
Being Light skinned is different from being white. Read what he wrote well, according to mrcork "light skinned gals are the most beautiful follow by whites and half castes"
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:
MrCork's mindset is the result of white supremacy. He hates being black because the white man has trained him like a monkey to believe it is a curse on his life. I pity any African who cannot appreciate his/here own beauty. While Africa is the origin of every person on this earth, it has somehow because a disease to the people of God. White man you have done your job well of making blacks across the world feel inferior.

...sweery but how can you be a fortune teller and you are Dakskin?...you need flyin carpet?? (No oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:

..and how can I dislike black women when am a plaYA an I chase lightskin chicks?...wot kinda teller are u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by SirMichael1: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genea:
mmmmmmm ur stewpidity is not from this planet. You must be high on solar weed... angry

You must be dumb for taking his post serious. Why taking panadol for another man headache.

Grow up
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
SirMichael1:

You must be dumb for taking his post serious. Why taking panadol for another man headache.

Grow up
u sef u r dumb, y did u take my comment serious Anu ofia
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:

You poor fool. I have never had an issue with my color. God gave me all this beautiful melanin. I am married to a wonderful man who has taken me abroad and blessed me greatly. The white man has destroyed your mind, your esteem and your honor. I pity you. Self hate is a disease and mental illness, but also the result from centuries of being beat down and told you are nothing. I pray that God helps you to find peace in your life.
You are the one sounding like you got esteem issues.

Stop making noise here jare...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genea:
cheesy

Nne nwayo...
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by SirMichael1: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genea:

Okay, Oyeberibe... Since you've agreed that you're dumb. No P. It's fine by me.
But just make sure you don't stain other people with the stench of it.
Nnkita, If you don't mind stop bitching over what doesn't concern (don't say right back at you)

grin grin
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2016
SirMichael1:

Okay, Oyeberibe... Since you've agreed that you're dumb. No P. It's fine by me.
But just make sure you don't stain other people with the stench of it.
Nnkita, If you don't mind stop bitching over what doesn't concern (don't say right back at you)

grin grin
undecided
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
cheesy

Nne nwayo...
lolx wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.