Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (7667 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!! / Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by samsam2019: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2016
Genea:
black is beauty, white is overrated
no wonder you filter your pictures so much to make you look WHITE

hypocrite much?

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Winnelyn(f): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
grin

i which to see mrcork's picture sha grin
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
samsam2019:
no wonder you filter your pictures so much to make you look WHITE

hypocrite much?
read wah u just wrote, u actually make no sense
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by samsam2019: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Genea:
read wah u just wrote, u actually make no sense
you need sense for some things to make sense to you.

Sadly, You just don't have it
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Genea(f): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2016
samsam2019:
you need sense for some things to make sense to you.

Sadly, You just don't have it
bruh undecided , biko swerve, can't start reading trash this morning
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrCork's mindset is the result of white supremacy. He hates being black because the white man has trained him like a monkey to believe it is a curse on his life. I pity any African who cannot appreciate his/here own beauty. While Africa is the origin of every person on this earth, it has somehow because a disease to the people of God. White man you have done your job well of making blacks across the world feel inferior.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
FortuneTeller:
MrCork's mindset is the result of white supremacy. He hates being black because the white man has trained him like a monkey to believe it is a curse on his life. I pity any African who cannot appreciate his/here own beauty. While Africa is the origin of every person on this earth, it has somehow because a disease to the people of God. White man you have done your job well of making blacks across the world feel inferior.

angry

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
FortuneTeller:

...ok..so you are Dakskin...abi?...don't you wannnnto be beautifull?...can't you change color?...and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland ((SHAME)) undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Mimido2(f): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin proudly dark skinned
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
FortuneTeller:

^^^^but why can't black women jusssssss do wot we want instead of arguing like tiger. ....hope you now see why all black man prefer white women!!! (TRUE STORY ) angry

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so you are Dakskin...abi?...don't you wannnnto be beautifull?...can't you change color?...and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland ((SHAME)) undecided

You poor fool. I have never had an issue with my color. God gave me all this beautiful melanin. I am married to a wonderful man who has taken me abroad and blessed me greatly. The white man has destroyed your mind, your esteem and your honor. I pity you. Self hate is a disease and mental illness, but also the result from centuries of being beat down and told you are nothing. I pray that God helps you to find peace in your life.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
FortuneTeller:

You poor fool. I have never had an issue with my color. God gave me all this beautiful melanin. I am married to a wonderful man who has taken me abroad and blessed me greatly. The white man has destroyed your mind, your esteem and your honor. I pity you. Self hate is a disease and mental illness, but also the result from centuries of being beat down and told you are nothing. I pray that God helps you to find peace in your life.
why you getting all worked up by mrcork?
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why you getting all worked up by mrcork?

I'm not worked up by that fool. I'm fighting the ignorance that plagues Nigeria.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I'm not worked up by that fool. I'm fighting the ignorance that plagues Nigeria.
Lol. He's the last person you should educate. Trust me, you'd be wasting not only time but energy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. He's the last person you should educate. Trust me, you'd be wasting not only time but energy

I'm not worried about the crazy. I know he is the chief officer at yabaleft wifi. However a lot of people read this site who also read his comments. I hope my words encourage someone else who is reading the nonsense.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2016
FortuneTeller:

..^^^^^ but why is she angry cozxxx she ain't lightskin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 12:52am On Dec 02, 2016
FortuneTeller:

^^^^we givvvvup on black women! angry
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Mightyraw(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Niqqa why u tryna Asslick
Let her bLiv waheva
Abi Seun employ to as special advicer for newbies
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mightyraw:

Niqqa why u tryna Asslick
Let her bLiv waheva
Abi Seun employ to as special advicer for newbies
you're mad. How I go asslick married woman?
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by absool(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just show her your bank account detail
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Mightyraw(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you're mad. How I go asslick married woman?
Her hubby is on rig
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mightyraw:

Her hubby is on rig
pardon?
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by 5minsmadness: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
All these light skin girls no even dey good in bed. Na to lie doen like log of wood dey shout "Take it easy...Take it easy! " dem sabi angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by MrCork: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
5minsmadness:
All these light skin girls no even dey good in bed. Na to lie doen like log of wood dey shout "Take it easy...Take it easy! " dem sabi angry

...bro don't worry...we fill yor pain..when you find job..you will under stand them! (No ooofense) undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by alobright17(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I'm not worried about the crazy. I know he is the chief officer at yabaleft wifi. However a lot of people read this site who also read his comments. I hope my words encourage someone else who is reading the nonsense.
Encourage wetin? abeg na Mr Cork maybe you don't know him.he is here to entertain big boys like us we paid him for it,so stop taking it personal.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Mightyraw(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pardon?
u
4getit
Juss messinf wif u
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Babe,yer wastin' yer time.
I used 2 go at it with him on this very subject.
Hes trolling.
Just sayin' inflationary things about color for attention.
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided this thread is stupid
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by RoyalBlak007: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
.. Rainbow girl....
#Always on undecided .
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mightyraw:
u
4getit
Juss messinf wif u
grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided this thread is stupid

How would you know,you ain't even light skinned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Need A List Of The Best Free Online Dating Platforms / She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.