Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60637 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Keeping your fingers crossed/Hoping for the worst to come? is that the 'compassion' you feel for those who are victims of Money ritual? Harbouring thoughts of evil with an axiom to prove your tribalistic and narcissistic points/ism.... I thought you were wiser than this, until you prove me wrong... You're not worth your lauded feats..

Don't forget you are the first person on this thread that digressed and start mentioning ritual this and that while the topic was about relationship, I addressed you according to your submissions now you are pointing accusing fingers on me

na so u de do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
DrTims:
Look at the kind of hatred i am seeing on these trend. No wonder we are were we are. Tribalism,hatred and jealousy is really killing us. No tribe is entirely good or bad. People are just people, forget about the language they speak. If u chose to be good or bad is all about the individual choice and not tribe or religion...

As soon as we step outside of Nigeria, we become Africans to the world. No one cares about our silly tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:

You are so cheeky...... wink
Lool! U can't blame me Na.....'a woman is she DAT catches a man's attention'.. U definitely caught mine! N who knows who my competitors are.......Berra to holla@ u now to avoid tales that not only touch but burn sef! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Our dear Ella can't just stay out of trouble, huh?? cool

Lmao cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by MackBrooklyn: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
ellacute45:

Lmao cheesy
cheesy grin

Emmanuella, always smiling kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by emeraldknytt(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
carmag:

Don't forget you are the first person on this thread that digressed and start mentioning ritual this and that while the topic was about relationship, I addressed you according to your submissions now you are pointing accusing fingers on me

na so u de do
That thang wey you dey drink never clear for your eye bah? You seriously need to discern who from whom? Maybe you just one of those roués, who take things loosely and never had the time to address situations with utmost consideration. Next time, take your time to check the moniker whom you quoted or intended to quote before making discombobulating and shocking posts on my mention. Thank you cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
All these " Igbo guys are the best", "Akwa Ibom girls are superb", "Yoruba guys are suave,"... etc. is all bull crap!

A learned mind should know it is subjective.
Because you have been used to a certain tribe doesn't mean they're the best or worst at anything.

All tribes have demonic husbands and wives as well as superb husbands and wives.

So the "devil" or "boring" or "unloving" spouse has no specific tribe.

People should start thinking beyond "tribal" and "religious" boundaries.
shocked finally!!! Someone gets it. Honestly I laugh when I see stupid things like this. Being from a particular tribe doesn't give you an automatically good or bad personality. Smh for people. Everyone just seems too blinded by tribalism these days to actually use common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by moghulis: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Olizey:

Another mumu. *sighs*

With these kinda people, Nigeria is going nowhere.

So you've travelled the whole of Africa to know that igbo men are the best bah? Welldone.

Nonsense.

You really sound pained, man.
What the girl said shouldn't make you fume with angergringrin
Igbos are the real dealcheesy
A yoloba girl once said that Igbos are the real demons and that didn't go well with you yoloba guys that always claim to be this and thatgringrin
Don't hate bro, don't hate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by moghulis: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2016
kunleham:
Try Yoruba men, I bet you, you will sing a different song.
Nah beg this one dey beg, hahaha I think say una be demonsgrin demons don't beggrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by scopy14(m): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2016
You all ar funny, it does nt matter d tribe u ar from but dis life is by choice. Choose u own I choose my own. Dat d way life is in general
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tolexy05(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2016
grin Al for the sake of money
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by moghulis: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

I would have respected your wishes had you not insulted me unprovoked but you did so...

You're reasoning is ridiculous and the fact that you've continued to stick to your assertions after reading it twice makes you seem even more ridiculous quite frankly undecided. As a woman, I will tell you now that if a woman breaks up with a man over something as trivial as what you mentioned then she was already planning to break up with him beforehand. Women aren't like men; we're more calculating (on the whole) and when we want to break up with someone, we try to make sure that it's at a time most suitable to us.

Btw, you claim to be Igbo yet you insult a couple of Igbo posters here for praising, and thus positively stereotyping, Igbo men but you ignore the numerous non-Igbo posters who negatively stereotype them even though you claim to be one? Hmm...

that mofo olizey is not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by moghulis: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2016
toyinid78:
Guys go to d east and see wat igbos look like poor igbos every where,d one in yoruba land ar d ones succeeding,either u like oit or not yoruba is stoll d best tribe all over d world,we started d movie industry with quality igbos spoil it with quantity,we started nusic industry with quality igbos spoil it with quantity,who is dat idiot dat said yorubas rituals, if dey do hw come many yorubas ar conted with life,igbos can buy a de in lagos for 2m from d yoruba man abeg enuf hoels arf filled with igbo girls n d faithful igbo man patronises dem

e pain this one no be smallgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by OpiMatics(f): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2016
I was actually expecting tangible reasons! Donno y ds got to the front page tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kaymart: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2016
not a fan of tribalists.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Jenny1010(f): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2016
rosieluv:

chai u wicked gan

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
tossie101:

u bad oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
An excited Nigerian woman has taken to her Facebook page to list the numerous reasons why Igbo men make the best husbands and boyfriends.

According to Victoria Onwuchekwa, Igbo men know how to 'sex a woman' in the bedroom and spoil her with love and goodies, amongst other reasons. Read what she wrote below and tell us if you agree!

Forget we yab Igbo men o.most foolish post ever
Igbo men are the best!
Husband material
How to sex a woman in the bedroom
How to spoil a woman with love and goodies
They make the best inlaw to their in-laws
They will not do you surprise package and marry second wife unlike other tribes, no matter what they will be with you till the end (just don't cheat sha but some are known to forgive their cheating wives o but that is story for another day).
Our men sef are not enough for Us cause nowadays middlebelt women be dragging them with us..........even calabar women sef( my sister if calabar woman hol your Igbo boyfriend, please just forget it, lick your wounds and move on, calabar woman grip they very strong o)don join dey drag our men with us.
If I come back again to this world, I will still marry an Igbo man.
They are second to none.
The best-est!.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why-igbo.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, so I con look like Vahala apprentice, shey??

Lmao!

My dear those days was really horrible for me...will love to contest again in 2065! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
That thang wey you dey drink never clear for your eye bah? You seriously need to discern who from whom? Maybe you just one of those roués, who take things loosely and never had the time to address situations with utmost consideration. Next time, take your time to check the moniker whom you quoted or intended to quote before making discombobulating and shocking posts on my mention. Thank you cool

Sorry sir if i offended you
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by MackBrooklyn: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lmao!

My dear those days was really horrible for me...will love to contest again in 2065! angry

cheesy grin

Lol, 2065 ke?? The contest would have changed from "Miss Nairaland" to "Mrs or lemme say Grandma Nairaland" by that time cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, 2065 ke?? The contest would have changed from "Miss Nairaland" to "Mrs or lemme say Grandma Nairaland" by that time cheesy

grin

Funny u....

Why didn't u contest for the male version?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by MackBrooklyn: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin
Funny u....
Why didn't u contest for the male version?
cheesy grin

Lol, same reason you ain't gonna contest for the next year female version cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, same reason you ain't gonna contest for the next year female version cheesy

Lol....it's not it joor...u don't even upload ur picx on ur dp... tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by MackBrooklyn: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol....it's not it joor...u don't even upload ur picx on ur dp... tongue

cheesy grin

Lol, I don't cherish snapping photos like you ladies but I promise to show you one if your email is still functional cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture. The highest IBO obituary I've seen is 53yrs. The elderly ones I know are not too rich and care more about a good name than money which is the proper way to view life. Money should be secondary but their cultural orientation causes horrible things to be done all for the sake of money. If you dont believe me go to the obituary printing press of alaba international.

Pained and jealous man spotted!People like you die of heart attack due to what I call "bad bellus"!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
tossie101:

Faq shut d Bleep up!.. hypocrite! Now u know there are "angels and demons in every tribe"

But u didnt see ur brother dat made the first ritual comment correct him yet u jumped his tribal post and quote me
U guys are too tribalistic one of the reasons i will not hav anythin to d with u

They're not only tribalistic,they're also useless and jealous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
nyben4eva:

Pained and jealous man spotted!People like you die of heart attack due to what I call "bad bellus"!
For you to even quote a day old post and think I have bad bellus, it must be you're an experienced badbellenus. And heart attack awaits you and your unborn child.

You have brain but dont think rationally before you spill your mouth. What's my business with tribal differences. Many ppl came to FP derogating one tribe against the other. I said what many ppl knw abt the IBO tribe and what I've hrd even IBO friends of mine who sell at alaba confirmed and it didn't go too well with many including you. And you came to confirm that you will die of heart attack soon
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I don't cherish snapping photos like you ladies but I promise to show you one if your email is still functional cool

Lol...yea most men rarely snap pictures...and those that love taking lots of picx are assumed gay! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

For you to even quote a day old post and think I have bad bellus, it must be you're an experienced badbellenus. And heart attack awaits you and your unborn child.

You have brain but dont think rationally before you spill your mouth. What's my business with tribal differences. Many ppl came to FP derogating one tribe against the other. I said what many ppl knw abt the IBO tribe and what I've hrd even IBO friends of mine who sell at alaba confirmed and it didn't go too well with many including you. And you came to confirm that you will die of heart attack soon

Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by MackBrooklyn: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...yea most men rarely snap pictures...and those that love taking lots of picx are assumed gay! lipsrsealed

cheesy grin

Lol, yeah. Probably God makes us that way. We only snap when balling, with girlfriend or on special occasion. But not everyone that likes snapping pictures is gay, that's just the fallacy o hasty generalization cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kristian98(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

and u actually think they re gay??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.