Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60735 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ianSweet(f): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo guys are too proud, assertive and domineering which is a huge turn off sometimes. They are usually very handsome and muscular most times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ianSweet(f): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

The two are intertwined... what exactly is your problem?

I don't follow...

No, they are not. Male and female species of every group usually have their unique xteristics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by mengho(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
she sounds very greedy, emphasizing sex & worldly possessions, well I hope the guy isn't wooing her till he chop dat thing tire & moves to d next lady
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:
I see the haters have come out in full force... grin Igbo men are the best men in the whole of Africa, let alone Nigeria. I thank God for making me an Igbo woman smiley.

Another mumu. *sighs*

With these kinda people, Nigeria is going nowhere.

So you've travelled the whole of Africa to know that igbo men are the best bah? Welldone.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Binsh shut tha fvck Up!!! My Fiance's mother separated from her husband because he wanted to use her for money rituals.... Anambra state.

Don't be stereotypical, We have 'Angels and Demons' in every tribe

Tribalism aside, fact is Afonja lead in money rituals with out a doubt...dont go there, Afonjas are kings of the following:

Armed robbery
Incest
Rape
Ritual killings
Yahoo, financial fraud, scams and atm fraud
The most unfaithful partners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

Another mumu. *sighs*

With this kinda people, Nigeria is going nowhere.

So you've travelled the whole of Africa to know that igbo men are the best bah? Welldone.

Nonsense.

Why do people get so jealous whenever Igbo men are mentioned? Whilst I'm sure that there are men from other tribes who're good men, I believe that Igbo men are the best. I'm Igbo so I'm bias but who cares?

If you said that women from a certain region are the best then I certainly wouldn't care. I didn't know that men could get this emotional... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by benzems(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by millionboi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
I was thinking she had some valid points ... mumu girl so sex and buying u things now mean love abi
Hahaha
E PAIN DIS ONE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
ianSweet:

No, they are not. Male and female species of every group usually have their unique xteristics.

If you praise Igbo women then Igbo men will be happy and if you praise Igbo men then Igbo women will be happy. Whether you like it or not, we are intertwined. Men and women from the same groups may have a few distinctions but they are more or less the same to a certain degree. After all, didn't they come from the same mother and father?

Btw, are you Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by millionboi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture. The highest IBO obituary I've seen is 53yrs. The elderly ones I know are not too rich and care more about a good name than money which is the proper way to view life. Money should be secondary but their cultural orientation causes horrible things to be done all for the sake of money. If you dont believe me go to the obituary printing press of alaba international.
NA SO truth pain u reach

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by supereagle(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Try Aguata man and come back to tell us.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by millionboi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
Not really valid to me cos most of them I know cheat outside their marriages and their wives tend to turn a blind eyes to it all
because even at DAT we still rock.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

Why do people get so jealous whenever Igbo men are mentioned? Whilst I'm sure that there are men from other tribes who're good men, I believe that Igbo men are the best. I'm Igbo so I'm bias but who cares?

If you said that women from a certain region are the best then I certainly wouldn't care. I didn't know that men could get this emotional... shocked

*chuckles* Jealous? I'm igbo....

Being biased is the issue. I for one hate people that jump into conclusions. All females tend to do that.

You don't just talk without putting things into consideration. What if there was a lady here that is currently in a relationship with a yoruba guy, then she sees your comment and starts having doubts. Who knows? She might her life following your lead.

Think before you post. And don't be judgemental.

Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
Yoruba are good people na

Smh u will only hear this from frllow igbo ladies.
But thier gals wont say same for our men.

Giv our men some pride biko... use ur head
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by nkypat: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo men always the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Sard(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
All these Igbos online suffer from excess inferiority complex; they constantly need to praise themselves to feel good.
I've stayed in anambra before and I've met lots of Igbo offline; they do not engage in lots of chest-beating as these ones online.
See Yorubas trooping in to engage them too. To me, this should just be laughed off. Her opinion should be inconsequential.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

My sister dnt mind them jare.!
Stand on wat u bliv igbo men ar d best

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by striker9(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo men are the best ,Igbo women are the best ...I hope y'all happy now ....#ProudlyOdua #NoBeNoise
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by oluxy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hisssssssss
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by KinSlayer: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo this, Yoruba that. Are y'all really that different? What's the beef? A boy born to parents from ekiti who spent all his life in Imo and can speak the language is he Igbo or Yoruba? What makes a person Igbo or Yoruba ? op all these things u listed, are you trying to say that they are genetic traits? let's stop the silliness abeg

PS funny thing is when we find ourselves abroad, all that matters is that we are Nigerian because the world doesn't care for Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa. they see us all as Nigerians or Africans even. This ethnic divide is as a result of us lacking focus and being full of ourselves. Our tiny villages are insignificant in the big picture. let's forge ahead jor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

*chuckles* Jealous? I'm igbo....

Being biased is the issue. I for one hate people that jump into conclusions. All females tend to do that.

You don't just talk without putting things into consideration. What if there was a lady here that is currently in a relationship with a yoruba guy, then she sees your comment and starts having doubts. Who knows? She might her life fyollowing your lead.

Think before you post. And don't be judgemental.

Nonsense.

I don't believe that you are Igbo but that's besides the point... This line is absolutely risible; just read what you wrote to yourself again and tell me if it isn't ridiculous. What kind of woman would start to doubt her relationship just because she saw someone else praising another group of men on the internet? If that ever happened then you'd know that there was something wrong in the relationship beforehand. I didn't even say anything about Yoruba men so I don't know why you're mentioning them...
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

My sister dnt mind them jare.!
Stand on wat u bliv igbo men ar d best

I don't understand why some people are getting so worked up about an Igbo woman praising Igbo men. When black women praise black men, no one finds anything wrong with it so why should it be any different here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
An excited Nigerian woman has taken to her Facebook page to list the numerous reasons why Igbo men make the best husbands and boyfriends.

According to Victoria Onwuchekwa, Igbo men know how to 'sex a woman' in the bedroom and spoil her with love and goodies, amongst other reasons. Read what she wrote below and tell us if you agree!

Forget we yab Igbo men o.
Igbo men are the best!
Husband material
How to sex a woman in the bedroom
How to spoil a woman with love and goodies
They make the best inlaw to their in-laws
They will not do you surprise package and marry second wife unlike other tribes, no matter what they will be with you till the end (just don't cheat sha but some are known to forgive their cheating wives o but that is story for another day).
Our men sef are not enough for Us cause nowadays middlebelt women be dragging them with us..........even calabar women sef( my sister if calabar woman hol your Igbo boyfriend, please just forget it, lick your wounds and move on, calabar woman grip they very strong o)don join dey drag our men with us.
If I come back again to this world, I will still marry an Igbo man.
They are second to none.
The best-est!.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why-igbo.html

1000 Likes..
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

The "Use ur head" was totally uncalled for. Idont need to hail igbo men to give them pride okay... Measure ur thoughts beforw typing next time pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

The "Use ur head" was totally uncalled for. Idont need to hail igbo men to give them pride okay... Measure ur thoughts before typing next time pls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by baybeeboi: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Both of you need brain replacement. Your best answer is silence

Oga Titus, wetin i do na?

My only comment on the thread and i need brain transplant?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
The "Use ur head" was totally uncalled for. Idont need to hail igbo men to give them pride okay... Measure ur thoughts before typing next time pls.

Smh!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kunleham(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kellibae:
yes igbo man all the way . at worst i go with edo men
Try Yoruba men, I bet you, you will sing a different song.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't understand why some people are getting so worked up about an Igbo woman praising Igbo men. When black women praise black men, no one finds anything wrong with it so why should it be any different here?

my sister it baffles me too
they are too childish ...And this one d reason idnt wana hav anythin to do with dem
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

I don't get this.

Were you not taught English composition while in school?

Na wa o. There should be a rule banning people who don't use punctuation marks.

Nonsense.
go fvck urself nigga
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by waternogetenemy: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

The two are intertwined... what exactly is your problem?
I don't follow...

They really are intertwined. Very few know that the dominant male gene is behind the good looks of majority of our igbo women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by passionate88: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
I was thinking she had some valid points ... mumu girl so sex and buying u things now mean love abi

to the average Nigerian girl, doing those things to her means she's loved. That's why they are mostly referred to as fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.