Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60719 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't believe that you are Igbo but that's besides the point... This line is absolutely risible; just read what you wrote to yourself again and tell me if it isn't ridiculous. What kind of woman would start to doubt her relationship just because she saw someone else praising another group of men on the internet? If that ever happened then you'd know that there was something wrong in the relationship beforehand. I didn't even say anything about Yoruba men so I don't know why you're mentioning them...

Believe it or not. Your choice.

See ehn, the gullibility of most females will surprise you. She might already be feeling insecure and your comment will just cement it.

My mistake. Replace all "yoruba men" with "men from other tribes".

Anyway, it's your opinion sha. Do whatever you wanna do with it.

Please don't quote me again. I'm tired.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

*chuckles* Jealous? I'm igbo....

Being biased is the issue. I for one hate people that jump into conclusions. All females tend to do that.

You don't just talk without putting things into consideration. What if there was a lady here that is currently in a relationship with a yoruba guy, then she sees your comment and starts having doubts. Who knows? She might her life following your lead.

Think before you post. And don't be judgemental.

Nonsense.
You're Igbo? Delusions of grandeur.
Yoruba guys in Nl do this all the time. They claim to be from other tribes in order to attack them shamelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

This girl na mumu sha. Smh

Must you always be tribalistic? It is your type that will still be crying for husband at the age of 50. Yeye.

You want to tell me igbo men don't do rituals or get involved in evils? Unrealistic mongrels just be coming here to drop trash.

Nobody is forcing you to have anything to do with my brothers from the other tribe. Shove your bloody tribalistic opinion up your shit-hole.

Nonsense.

Pained!.. love me my igbo guy kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by waternogetenemy: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

The two are intertwined... what exactly is your problem?
I don't follow...

They really are intertwined. Very few know that the dominant male gene is behind the good looks of majority of our igbo women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Alariwo2: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo men are okay for girls that like mugus..
they are so simple in thoughts and will easily fall for deceit from women, just massage their ego.. dazzal

yorubas are the opposite, you can't massage any ego or play them wayo.. na you go cry
why cheats label them demons.

we've seen several cheats married to igbo men who still go about their olosho business in their matrimonial home, befriending better looking men on the net, setting appointments, travelling to visit clients etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by awakeuche(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture. The highest IBO obituary I've seen is 53yrs. The elderly ones I know are not too rich and care more about a good name than money which is the proper way to view life. Money should be secondary but their cultural orientation causes horrible things to be done all for the sake of money. If you dont believe me go to the obituary printing press of alaba international.
are you sure you are ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
I was thinking she had some valid points ... mumu girl so sex and buying u things now mean love abi

What's your own definition of love, adding another wife to your wife, boring sex life, stinginess?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by awakeuche(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided
hmm, you lucky you fine, looking to have a list undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIZLER:
go fvck urself nigga
*chuckles* Learn
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kettle84(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture. The highest IBO obituary I've seen is 53yrs. The elderly ones I know are not too rich and care more about a good name than money which is the proper way to view life. Money should be secondary but their cultural orientation causes horrible things to be done all for the sake of money. If you dont believe me go to the obituary printing press of alaba international.
stop being tribal. who no like money? if you don't like money don't look for it naa,and see yourself in deep poverty. IBB,Abacha,Obj,Atiku,oyedipo,diya,Gowan etc love money to the last. Anime died for money all those people perishing in the Mediterranean are not igbo men yet money killed them. Igbo men are hardworking and as a result get money.you may become fortunate to become rich today and people begin to call you ritualst because they didn't see you suffering to make it. igbo man are hustlers and get rich doing that.stop hating.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:

You're Igbo? Delusions of grandeur.
Yoruba guys in Nl do this all the time. They claim to be from other tribes in order to attack them shamelessly.

Mongrel.

Believe it or not. No one cares. Put it inside your pocket
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Pained!.. love me my igbo guy kiss

*chuckles* I was expecting that your trash meme.
Bth, that's all I expect from you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Binsh still shut tha fvck up. Learn and be corrected.

You don't need to have anything to do with Us. It's poverty stricken folks like you who are stupidly tribalistic.

I'm a product of a Yoruba-Igbo-Hausa marriage.
My Fiance is Igbo as well.

Now eat this. This is for the well to do in the society,Not riff raffs like you whom the only thing you can offer is the smelly cunt in between your legs

http://benconews.com/2015/04/10/inter-tribal-marriage-unveiling-igboyoruba-entertainers-who-are-happily-married/

And what do you have to offer? A rotten rod infected with std or even HIV cos of years of going from brothel to brothel, and you are too wicked not to spread it among your smelly women with tiger clawed faces but chase around sweet igbo daughters like dollars

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by elopee3000(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Her opinion anywhere. In every tribe, they are god husbands and they are bad ones. And the word GOOD is relative. Someone who is good today, can turn back tomorrow especially in marriages. Their wives at times are being used as sacrificial ram.
god husband as in sango or amadioha
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by oboy3(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bad belles be like

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Im not here for ur useless online beef..
Im above that! But i will neva hav anything to do with yoruba men period!

Well done baby, those foolish igbo girls marrying those Afonjas are so disgusting to my liking. I believe they are retired prostitutes with no hope of getting a hubby hence opted for Afonja garbage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

Mongrel.

Believe it or not. No one cares. Put it inside your pocket
When next you see your mom, call her a mongrel.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by elopee3000(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
when i say afonjas introduced every bad thing to igbos people will shout in afonja land if king die others will eat his hart igbo learn from them drug afonjas agbero afonjas omonile afonjas pls afonja people teach us how to produce plane or tv is not too big to beg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Well done baby, those foolish igbo girls marrying those Afonjas are so disgusting to my liking. I believe they are retired prostitutes with no hope of getting a hubby hence opted for Afonja garbage

Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol. Wen u tell them u cant date them u see hw it pains them to their bone marrow.
Like the experience i had last month
the guy started actin like kid beggin me.
I maintained my stand he started wailing lol cursing and abusin me i just shook my head and left. Most of them are too childish when u turn dem down

And i began to wonder if their life all depends on s*x sad

Their life depend on sex o, just give them a woman and they will lazy around till they die. Their goal in life is just pussy and nothing more. I can't imagine having such people in my lineage, any day my daughter comes home with the story of how she fell in love with an Afonja, I will give her as a gift to Boko haram
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:
When next you see your mom, call her a mongrel.

All this kids on nairaland. Why involve my mum now?
Anyways, I won't blame you.
Yabaleft has misplaced another patient.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by waternogetenemy: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Without us gorgeous igbo men, igbo girls 4 dey like yoruba girls. grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Thanks dear

You are welcomed good igbo daughter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kettle84(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
DeRay98:

Igbo men are domineering and bossy.
The risk of being used for money rituals is highest with.
Some can have a secret chamber in the house where you're barred from getting close.
If you believe you must be heard on any matter before a decision is reached, you 're in trouble with an average Igbo man.
stop lying. the people using people for rituals in Ogun and Ibadan are they igbo men?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by naniawini(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
DeRay98:

Igbo men are domineering and bossy.
The risk of being used for money rituals is highest with.
Some can have a secret chamber in the house where you're barred from getting close.
If you believe you must be heard on any matter before a decision is reached, you 're in trouble with an average Igbo man.
u're some how right tho but i prefer them 2 any other tribe... they dnt joke wif dia families...

*** modified*** 2 much of nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tomzman: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
While ladies who know their vision, purpose and direction are thinking of ways to develop themselves and be of better value to the society and their (future) husbands, this shallow mind is talking of sex, goodies and thrash! Such shallow reasoning! Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain some ladies have.

The same fools like this one would come online after a few years of marriage to complain about how their husbands treat them like thrash and I begin to wonder why the men wouldn't when all they have to offer the men is food and the dirty hole in between their legs as if that is all what marriage is about.

Ladies, please spend more time developing yourselves and stop all this Igbo men are this Yoruba men are that rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by iykebest1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided
why are you so beautiful?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kettle84(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
kayo80:
Why most every post turn to a tribal war on nairaland? It wasn't like this 3 years ago.
it is because some insecure minds have found the wrong use of the internet and because many of they are jobless, they don't see the need to engage in creative and uplifting reason. the reason is hopelessness and joblessness brought by the recessing economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Their life depend on sex o, just give them a woman and they will lazy around till they die. Their goal in life is just pussy and nothing more. I can't imagine having such people in my lineage, any day my daughter comes home with the story of how she fell in love with an Afonja, I will give her as a gift to Boko haram

Lol. Boko haram ? No thats too extreem. grin
Just giv her reasons to avoid them and let ur no be ur no.

I think our igbo parent's didnt lecture us well abt the unthrustworthy character of yorubas .
Which i bliv is wat yoruba parents tell their kids as they grow up
Dats why some of igbo laidies misbehave
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol yes dear they are d best im currently enjoying my igbo boo.
And he dey do me well lol...cnt think of leaving him for another

Igbos dating Afonjas have questionable ancestry. I can't imagine a true blooded igbo girl dating an Afonja. It's an abomination, we don't want to be infected with lazy and envious blood. PLEASE stick to your women and leave our daughters alone, the irony of it all is that you are chasing after the daughters of the tribe you hate with passion. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by preetyb(f): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
I love Igbo men because they hardly marry a second wife and also they are very hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
naniawini:
u're some how right tho but i prefer them 2 any other tribe... they dnt joke wif dia families...

U should hav ask him how he come up with such usuless assumptions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.