Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60720 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Igbos dating Afonjas have questionable ancestry. I can't imagine a true blooded igbo girl dating an Afonja. It's an abomination, we don't want to be infected with lazy and envious blood. PLEASE stick to your women and leave our daughters alone, the irony of it all is that you are chasing after the daughters of the tribe you hate with passion. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol. Boko haram ? No thats too extreem. grin
Just giv her reasons to avoid them and let ur no be ur no.

I think our igbo parent's didnt lecture us well abt the unthrustworthy character of yorubas .
Which i bliv is wat yoruba parents tell their kids as they grow up
Dats why some of igbo laidies misbehave

I hate those people with unreserved hatred. They are just exploiting the civilized nature of our girl. But I wonder why the idiots will not stick to their dirty women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinggogo:
Sm pipu 4rm d west wnt lyk dis grin grin
So if i were to be batman and i was flying over ibadan this would be the aerial view i would be getting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Smh!
shake it well
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kettle84(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
obembet:
Which mean she had tried all the tribe ... I can't imagine how many guy u don sleep with before u a come out with this observations
I am a man,I know that what the girl said is the truth.observation helps you to know without experience. calabar women are awesome like she confirmed. its a reason of general statistics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

I hate those people with unreserved hatred. They are just exploiting the civilized nature of our girl. But I wonder why the idiots will not stick to their dirty women

Lol. Their quest for sex
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Truth

These Afonjas are too snaky. You hate people, yet run after their women. They need to mix with igbo blood at all cost just inherit the hardworking nature of the igbos, yet they won't accept we are not mates.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by naniawini(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kellibae:
yes igbo man all the way . at worst i go with edo men
true talk my sister

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol. Their quest for sex

They should direct that quest to their women and leave our beautiful daughters alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kettle84(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

you are correct.one in my area labour to feed her SW husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

Believe it or not. Your choice.

See ehn, the gullibility of most females will surprise you. She might already be feeling insecure and your comment will just cement it.

My mistake. Replace all "yoruba men" with "men from other tribes".

Anyway, it's your opinion sha. Do whatever you wanna do with it.

Please don't quote me again. I'm tired.

I would have respected your wishes had you not insulted me unprovoked but you did so...

You're reasoning is ridiculous and the fact that you've continued to stick to your assertions after reading it twice makes you seem even more ridiculous quite frankly undecided. As a woman, I will tell you now that if a woman breaks up with a man over something as trivial as what you mentioned then she was already planning to break up with him beforehand. Women aren't like men; we're more calculating (on the whole) and when we want to break up with someone, we try to make sure that it's at a time most suitable to us.

Btw, you claim to be Igbo yet you insult a couple of Igbo posters here for praising, and thus positively stereotyping, Igbo men but you ignore the numerous non-Igbo posters who negatively stereotype them even though you claim to be one? Hmm...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
shake it well

U have issues!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
kettle84:
you are correct.one in my area labour to feed her SW husband.

That's the only reason, to have hardworking igbo in-laws they will exploit with their parasitic nature.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. You've seen only the goodies part of life. Inside that same tribe are great ritualists because of the money-oriented culture. The highest IBO obituary I've seen is 53yrs. The elderly ones I know are not too rich and care more about a good name than money which is the proper way to view life. Money should be secondary but their cultural orientation causes horrible things to be done all for the sake of money. If you dont believe me go to the obituary printing press of Alabama international.
Yeah right. Nairaland Frontpage is always filled with ritual killings from Ogun, ondo etc.
Is Ogun state part of the East now? Yorubas do charms and rituals for virtually every thing they do. It's like a way of life.
When they start a business, buy a car, build a house, do apprenticeship etc, they always procure a charm to help them.
But at the end of the day, their business fails and they tell you its because Igbo people use better charms.
So, stop this bullshiit about Igbos and rituals.
As for living long and dying in old age, I'd rather die at the age of 70 than waste my money in Owambe parties and then end up begging for food in my old age.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by naniawini(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
TEAMIGBOGUYS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by waternogetenemy: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
God did not create Eve before Adam, he made Adam first and Eve from the ribs of Adam.

Igbo girls can only look as good as Igbo men, the tree from which dey fell.

Same apply here even in America to Northwest and Knaye West.

yoruba men be running around insulting yoruba women that they are ugly, point of correction, the women are a mirror reflection of the men.

The male gene is far more dominant.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yup i may sound raw but thats just it
Sit and watch dem bombard u with pms
And if u aint strong u will get laid multiple times with lies and deciet im telling u from experience.

Thanks hun... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by naniawini(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

U should hav ask him how he come up with such usuless assumptions
u dey mind am...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

These Afonjas are too snaky. You hate people, yet run after their women. They need to mix with igbo blood at all cost just inherit the hardworking nature of the igbos, yet they won't accept we are not mates.

Lol dnt mind them.
As for me im thwir biggest problem and they know it
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Binsh shut tha fvck Up!!! My Fiance's mother separated from her husband because he wanted to use her for money rituals.... Anambra state.

Don't be stereotypical, We have 'Angels and Demons' in every tribe

remember you said he ""wanted "" which is a mere allegations..Ritualist thread will soon come up within 24hrs and I will mention you

let's keep our fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
naniawini:
TEAMIGBOGUYS

Same here Dear!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Don't even try that please...

Lol...

My name sake! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fourthworld: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
davtosh:
An Igbo woman praising Igbo men. I even thought it came from a Yoruba or Hausa woman. Lousy, greedy, tribalistic , curropt minded specie of humans.

Who do you want her to praise before? Do you have any thing in your life worthy to be praised. Is it your parasitic, envious and wicked nature she will praise?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ngozi123(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol. Boko haram ? No thats too extreem. grin
Just giv her reasons to avoid them and let ur no be ur no.

I think our igbo parent's didnt lecture us well abt the unthrustworthy character of yorubas .
Which i bliv is wat yoruba parents tell their kids as they grow up
Dats why some of igbo laidies misbehave

Not all Yorubas are untrustworthy just as not all Igbo people are trustworthy. Personally, I believe that trust should be earned so I take every person as an individual irrespective of their tribal background. I do believe that the majority of Igbo women should be with Igbo men and vice versa but not for the reasons above.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by teebillz: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided

I am in.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Olizey(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

I would have respected your wishes had you not insulted me unprovoked but you did so...

You're reasoning is ridiculous and the fact that you've continued to stick to your assertions after reading it twice makes you seem even more ridiculous quite frankly undecided. As a woman, I will tell you now that if a woman breaks up with a man over something as trivial as what you mentioned then she was already planning to break up with him beforehand. Women aren't like men; we're more calculating (on the whole) and when we want to break up with someone, we try to make sure that it's at a time most suitable to us.

Btw, you claim to be Igbo yet you insult a couple of Igbo posters here for praising, and thus positively stereotyping, Igbo men but you ignore the numerous non-Igbo posters who negatively stereotype them even though you claim to be one, right? Hmm...

*sighs* I never chop this afternoon. I don't have the strength.

I hate tribal bigotries. Most of the igbos that praised their clan added an insult at the end. See tossie or whatever for example. Women don't calculate anything. They jump into conclusions. Maybe not all. But most.

If you truly cherish something, you are free to brag. But you don't do so at the detriment of others. That's all I'm trying to say.

Sorry about the insult. Hunger is teaching me a lesson all because say I no know wetin to chop.

But please respect my wishes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olizey:

All this kids on nairaland. Why involve my mum now?

Anyways, I won't blame you.

Yabaleft has misplaced another patient.

Nonsense.
Kids? Was that painful?
Next time, don't call people names when you're on the losing side of an argument.
I knew it would drive you crazy, that's why I mentioned your mum. Next time you won't be quick to call people people dogs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

My ex's Mum left her Dad because he was fond of bringing in women to sleep with in the home, Was a wife beater and almost used the second child for blood rituals

Don't generalize, Igbos and Blood money are like 5 and 6.

you repeated another allegation "" almost "" used the child for ritual
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by realBliss(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ximenes45:
Onye Mba 4, Anwuchula nwanna cool

kudos bros,you know me Weller

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by LecciGucci: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Thanks hun... smiley
U are welcome!.
Just look for a good ibo guy and stick with him.
They are better.
Im not ibo im from edo state my mum is from imo state. I grew up among ibo guys till im 21.

Now liv in lagos and ibadan i hav mingled with yoruba guys for over 6yrs.
The yoruba demon u hear is real... and i nearly became one grin
Im friends with some of them. cheesy
Their discussion is women always how they bleep them silly and laff abt it.
And their target is always women from other tribe mostly ibos.
They show u fake love with sweet tongue nad can even lie down for u to walk on dem just to get u in bed.
But hey!..u ar not the only gal they are doing this to.
Wen it comes to real love ibl me are better.

I dnt u and dont want any friendship from u.
I jst sae ur comment n checkd ur pic and realise u dnt deserv such treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by realBliss(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
yankeypha:
be specific, your home town can never be otucoha, ether you from my town umueri or aguleri, anyway we are the best.

I am from mbano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.