Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians (30021 Views)

Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists / ‘Thank You For Your Prayers’ – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by chigoizie7(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fear of dirty politicians like u destroying their efforts to succeed in life?
Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by bart10: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fashola thinks highly of himself but in truth he's an average guy. It's only a country like Nigerian that will celebrate his mediocre performance and elevate him to the status where he can start to insult God and prayers! These guys are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by ayokellany: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
kingphilip:

And I guess to you you made a lot of sense

Can you please tell me the opportunities you've created and how you did them so that I'll toe your path??

Some people who's palm kernel have been cracked by elders shouldn't stand where one who cracked his own himself..

Where's the loan to execute entrepreneurial thinking??

Where is the light to power on those ideas who's main wheel is electricity.. Or you feel we should create the loans ourselves too or you feel we should generate electricity ourselves??

Don't tell me about other means of getting electricity to include wind and water and sun because each of these sources requires very huge amount of money to generate them

Please tell me if these factors are prevalent in the so called youths in other environment you just compared me with..

Don't forget to list those opportunities you personally created yourself

I'll really love to hear from you

Dude your brain is more Dead than I envisaged. If the European had wait for God to provide the spaceship to Mars Venus, the moon etc those planets would never be discovered. Would European have discovered America or Africa if they waited on spirit or Africans to provide the ship to sail the ocean.

Young man use your brain, take your destiny in your hand. Make it happen or shut up. How you made it is nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by nkowaputa(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
PHIPEX:
How can u be reached? Preferably by mail.

Chinedum45@yahoo.com
Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by akinbros: 4:12am On Nov 27, 2016
bart10:
Fashola thinks highly of himself but in truth he's an average guy. It's only a country like Nigerian that will celebrate his mediocre performance and elevate him to the status where he can start to insult God and prayers! These guys are doomed.

I don't think he has a plan on how to take us out of darkness, fix bad federal road or provide affordable housing for teeming poor Nigerians and he said we should not pray for it.
Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by kingphilip(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
ayokellany:

Dude your brain is more Dead than I envisaged. If the European had wait for God to provide the spaceship to Mars Venus, the moon etc those planets would never be discovered. Would European have discovered America or Africa if they waited on spirit or Africans to provide the ship to sail the ocean.

Young man use your brain, take your destiny in your hand. Make it happen or shut up. How you made it is nobody's business.
I'm not good on online bullying boy so I won't engage you in one

I raised pertinent points you should have given answers to but how is our all intelligent just throwing unnecessary jibes

Use yourself as an example and stop using the Europeans that you're referring to

If you'll only quote me to remind me of my dead brain again then I'll know you're beyond redemption
Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by ShootToKill: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Since 1970s nigerians have been praying these prayers.

'Prayer for nigeria in distress' and 'prayer and bribery and corruption in nigeria'. Yet the country gets messier. Keep fooling yourselves with prayer while countries like Japan, Australia, Germany keep moving ahead of you with their empty churches.
Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by ayokellany: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2016
kingphilip:
I'm not good on online bullying boy so I won't engage you in one

I raised pertinent points you should have given answers to but how is our all intelligent just throwing unnecessary jibes

Use yourself as an example and stop using the Europeans that you're referring to

If you'll only quote me to remind me of my dead brain again then I'll know you're beyond redemption

Young man first define what sucess is to you. I am not a politician and does not av any political sucess story to tell but but making a success of yourself in a society as advantageous as Nigeria is as easy as it get. Start small n build from there.

Wait on opportunities n take them when any is available to you. That narrate who I am. If you have no capital start small n grow your capital, your ability to succed from this little beginning will determine the quality of leadership you as a youth is bring to the table.

A dedicated year or two should stead you for greater growth n trust me that's beta than your utopia of waiting on the leadership of this nation to spoon feed you with political position or opportunities.
Re: Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians by eniwhy: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Prayer does not give those you mentioned, Fashola was right! Would you ask God to do your morning routine such as bathing, brushing of teeth, cleaning of your house etc, we Nigerians have wrong concept of education. Development don't just happen without efforts.
nkowaputa:
A lot of Nigerian youths are entrepreneurial and with passion to succeed but unfortunately our Nigerian state will kill any dream.
I decided to go into pure water production, no bank agreed to give me loan. Even BOI would see my track record before they would consider giving me. What track record? I am just starting. I rallied and got fund from friends and family. Now I have started but in 3 weeks, I have seen PHCN light just twice in that area and the power could not carry my reverse osmosis machine. So day in day out I run on diesel. You may want to know that diesel now sells from 195 to 205. I am unable to buy a truck no to take my water to market because of fund 2m. No bank again has agreed to give me, so I use my small car to hawk. I work as factory labor, I sell, I do everything to survive. I am determined to succeed but from my story you will all see that the government is nowhere to be found. I am waiting. Soon they will come for all sort of tax, fees and dues.
How will youths survive in this country? Prayer gives us solace, prayer gives u hope and the strength to move on. Now u want to take that from us?
Just like he has said (fasola), talking won't bring us out of recession either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.